5 Family's Making Ceremonies

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

maxiestern11
Full Patched

Re: 5 Family's Making Ceremonies

Post by maxiestern11 »

HairyKnuckles wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:17 am JD discovered and posted that Pacella was made in 1976. I would believe he was correct on that alrhough we have seen earlier dates elsewhere.
Louie Dome has been a “good fellow” for decades! Since the mid-late 1950’s I’d say! BUT DEF much earlier than 76’. If Al Ross put em up, and he did! I’m not certain what year, but Al Ross’ been dead for years I believe. And Louis has Always been a good fellow as far as I know. Been sitting down-representing guys for yrs.......just my two cents fellas’ (but what do I know)
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

maxiestern11 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:29 am
HairyKnuckles wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:17 am JD discovered and posted that Pacella was made in 1976. I would believe he was correct on that alrhough we have seen earlier dates elsewhere.
Louie Dome has been a “good fellow” for decades! Since the mid-late 1950’s I’d say! BUT DEF much earlier than 76’. If Al Ross put em up, and he did! I’m not certain what year, but Al Ross’ been dead for years I believe. And Louis has Always been a good fellow as far as I know. Been sitting down-representing guys for yrs.......just my two cents fellas’ (but what do I know)
Remember what JD himself said. That he posts the date he first hears about a guy, not the “date” when the guy might actually have been inducted!
Doesn’t Valachi also list Pacella? And those charts were made in what 62-63? ..... his charts didn’t have everyone, but who he listed was 99% correct no?
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

maxiestern11 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:35 am
Remember what JD himself said. That he posts the date he first hears about a guy, not the “date” when the guy might actually have been inducted!
Doesn’t Valachi also list Pacella? And those charts were made in what 62-63? ..... his charts didn’t have everyone, but who he listed was 99% correct no?
Note: one more thing, a tidbit if you will. (and no let me say in advance there is no way for me to “prove” it! But in the early 1950’s Louie was in BIG trouble, he owed a ton of money. Almost got himself clipped! But he stepped out, and started moving junk. Made all the money up he owed out, paid everybody in Harlem. Came into favor, (did Al that favor with helping dispose of the black guy - on MF) and got straightened out mid-50’s!...... YOU WILL NOT HEAR THAT STORY ANYWHERE ELSE! ....only maybe a few “well-plugged in” old timers left might know it! And I doubt any are left! .....but you heard it from Maxie! 😉
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

maxiestern11 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:45 am
Note: one more thing, a tidbit if you will. (and no let me say in advance there is no way for me to “prove” it! But in the early 1950’s Louie was in BIG trouble, he owed a ton of money. Almost got himself clipped! But he stepped out, and started moving junk. Made all the money up he owed out, paid everybody in Harlem. Came into favor, (did Al that favor with helping dispose of the black guy - on MF) and got straightened out mid-50’s!...... YOU WILL NOT HEAR THAT STORY ANYWHERE ELSE! ....only maybe a few “well-plugged in” old timers left might know it! And I doubt any are left! .....but you heard it from Maxie! 😉
...... if it has the “ring” of truth to it, take it for what it’s worth!..... or not! I have plenty more of those, but I dare not post them for fear of being called a “bullshitter”..... a “Vicari” you know? Lol 😝😉😎
HairyKnuckles
Full Patched

Post by HairyKnuckles »

So why would JD post that Pacella was made in 1976 (and give a specific year) when he´s on lists from early 1960s and identified as made already back then? Don´t you think JD has seen those lists?

The charts presented during the Valachi Senate Hearings has a lot of flaws. Some guys on there were actually made later or not made at all. The Bonanno chart is a joke. But you would know that, experianced and knowledgable 71 year old that you are.

"Note: one more thing, a tidbit if you will. (and no let me say in advance there is no way for me to “prove” it! But in the early 1950’s Louie was in BIG trouble, he owed a ton of money. Almost got himself clipped! But he stepped out, and started moving junk. Made all the money up he owed out, paid everybody in Harlem. Came into favor, (did Al that favor with helping dispose of the black guy - on MF) and got straightened out mid-50’s!...... YOU WILL NOT HEAR THAT STORY ANYWHERE ELSE! ....only maybe a few “well-plugged in” old timers left might know it! And I doubt any are left! .....but you heard it from Maxie! 😉"

You´ve been around thses forums for a long time and keep repeating what has been discussed on here and GBB years ago and make it sound like you are the one with access to special stories no one knows about. You claim not to know how to post a link on here but obviously know how to make a search on MF, a site you would have not known a shit about if you hadn´t been on GBB seven, eight years ago.

Your Dominick Scialo bio is basically word for word copy of the post I made 6 years ago on GBB. You are a bullshitter.
There you have it, never printed before.
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

HairyKnuckles wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:35 am
So why would JD post that Pacella was made in 1976 (and give a specific year) when he´s on lists from early 1960s and identified as made already back then? Don´t you think JD has seen those lists?

The charts presented during the Valachi Senate Hearings has a lot of flaws. Some guys on there were actually made later or not made at all. The Bonanno chart is a joke. But you would know that, experianced and knowledgable 71 year old that you are.

"Note: one more thing, a tidbit if you will. (and no let me say in advance there is no way for me to “prove” it! But in the early 1950’s Louie was in BIG trouble, he owed a ton of money. Almost got himself clipped! But he stepped out, and started moving junk. Made all the money up he owed out, paid everybody in Harlem. Came into favor, (did Al that favor with helping dispose of the black guy - on MF) and got straightened out mid-50’s!...... YOU WILL NOT HEAR THAT STORY ANYWHERE ELSE! ....only maybe a few “well-plugged in” old timers left might know it! And I doubt any are left! .....but you heard it from Maxie! 😉"

You´ve been around thses forums for a long time and keep repeating what has been discussed on here and GBB years ago and make it sound like you are the one with access to special stories no one knows about. You claim not to know how to post a link on here but obviously know how to make a search on MF, a site you would have not known a shit about if you hadn´t been on GBB seven, eight years ago.

Your Dominick Scialo bio is basically word for word copy of the post I made 6 years ago on GBB. You are a bullshitter.
HK: you are entitled to your opinion! You are wrong! But what is there to discuss if that’s how you really feel! I research 90% of what I Place on here: MF, books, newspaper archives, etc.... with let’s say 10% personal knowledge. I’m not gonna try to convince you though. That’s not my job to argue with you or anyone else on here! I think you are maybe overwhelmed or possibly even jealous that I’ve come here “great Guns” so to speak, putting up so much varied info that you can’t wrap your head around it!......so Whatya do? Call me a bullshitter in an attempt to “discredit” me with everyone on the forum! A cheap move really! .....if you think about it. But what do you care right? Your on here longer, with more friends so to speak. So you’re trying to hang me out to dry!

That’s ok! The “Truth” will definitely come out in the end my friend! ... (or should I say my enemy?) lol
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

maxiestern11 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:00 am

HK: you are entitled to your opinion! You are wrong! But what is there to discuss if that’s how you really feel! I research 90% of what I Place on here: MF, books, newspaper archives, etc.... with let’s say 10% personal knowledge. I’m not gonna try to convince you though. That’s not my job to argue with you or anyone else on here! I think you are maybe overwhelmed or possibly even jealous that I’ve come here “great Guns” so to speak, putting up so much varied info that you can’t wrap your head around it!......so Whatya do? Call me a bullshitter in an attempt to “discredit” me with everyone on the forum! A cheap move really! .....if you think about it. But what do you care right? Your on here longer, with more friends so to speak. So you’re trying to hang me out to dry!

That’s ok! The “Truth” will definitely come out in the end my friend! ... (or should I say my enemy?) lol
.....one more thing, as I said you’re entitled to your opinion, but you know what they say about opinions right? They’re like assholes, everybody has one! 😉😎
HairyKnuckles
Full Patched

Post by HairyKnuckles »

maxiestern11 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:06 am

.....one more thing, as I said you’re entitled to your opinion, but you know what they say about opinions right? They’re like assholes, everybody has one! 😉😎
You have posted stuff that has been disputed and/or debunked years and years ago and when people are pointing that out for you, you go on a rant. Why would I be overwhelmed by that or jealous of that? Are you serious? You are trying to redirect focus from the real problem here and we both know what the real problem is Giacomo. You have zero % personal knowledge. Don´t try to convince me or others that you have.
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

HairyKnuckles wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:54 am
maxiestern11 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:06 am

You have posted stuff that has been disputed and/or debunked years and years ago and when people are pointing that out for you, you go on a rant. Why would I be overwhelmed by that or jealous of that? Are you serious? You are trying to redirect focus from the real problem here and we both know what the real problem is Giacomo. You have zero % personal knowledge. Don´t try to convince me or others that you have.
After thinking about the nasty post that HK put up a little while ago, and some of the other negative comments made toward me by a few others on the forum, I’ve decided to pull it in a notch. I will still post some profiles periodically (some on here have been very complimentary to me and really enjoy my stuff)....But I think I’ll kick back a bit and just read what others post. I very much enjoy some of the info provided here. But for whatever reason, I have met with a lot of resistance!
-
Note: if readers really completely read through any of my profiles, I think they will see that I’m typically accurate in what I put up. And if they cannot “verify” any info I put forth, it’ll be because maybe they personally are not familiar with the subject matter or incident I refer to (but nobody will be able to say it’s an outright “lie”, because nothing I post is a lie!)

I was “warned” by several forum members to be careful of the “politics” and maybe even some “jealousy” by some on the forum. They advised me to just keep doing “my thing” and not argue with these negative forum members. That it’ll blow over eventually.

They themselves chose to “just read and not post” for this very reason! Not to have to deal with nasty comments and have a “pull down battle” at every turn.
-
Remember what I’ll say now: that if you can only post “official” documented - previously written info, and nobody can present their opinions or maybe even personal knowledge they know of, then it will be very limited as to what “new” previously unknown info can come to light. (And yes, nobody on here wants a bullshitter, somebody smoking the “pipe” with fantasies or vision of grandeur, but where do we draw the line?).
-
I refuse to “argue” and don’t feel the need or want to have to “defend” my position every single friggin time I post something...... it gets very old, very fast fella’s! Especially when I’m not getting paid for this. It’s just a hobby of mine, as I’m sure it is for most on the forum.
-
So whoever enjoyed my profiles and the info I’ve provided, Thank You!... and keep reading my stuff and enjoy yourselves. Whoever wants to be a negative “nelly” or try and detract and tear me down, hope you feel satisfied that I’m writing this!
-
This is far from any admission of the detractors being “right”, but more my own personal feelings of - “who needs it”!
-
Even Pogo the clown admitted that the few names I had mentioned in several PM’s to him, about guys who had died, certain nicknames he didn’t have at the time, etc., were correct! And not false! (in others words, I tried to do the right thing)

....... so what’s the problem? I’ll tell you what the problem is. The best I can figure it out anyway.
I think since I came on here, it’s less than a year I believe. I have posted a lot of stuff! (Obviously way too much for some people’s liking), and they were maybe shocked, confused, “suspect” of me being the mysterious and dangerous “Vicari” or other “trolls”, maybe a bit overwhelmed with the attitude of “who the hell is THIS guy!.....etc, etc!
They started making “unsubstantiated allegations” against me. And when I finally got pissed at all the rocks being thrown my way and lashed out, defending myself, they really didn’t like it!

So obviously, “in their book”, I’ve become the newest “outcast”!
-
And I think some, just wanna be the “Big Mahoff”!..... the boss so to speak, the “Capo di tutti Capi” of this forum. Lol..... and they fear anyone who in their small minds “is a competitor” for the lead seat, so to speak!

THAT is the furthest thing from my mind, “to be the big guy on the forum”...... but I guess to some it’s “a big thing”!

I’m ok with that too! None of these guys paid my mortgage for me the last time I looked! Lol....

So in closing let me say, I wanted to be friendly with EVERYONE! .... why wouldn’t I, but it seems that’s not possible here!

So I’ll correspond with whoever would like to, and whoever doesn’t care for me..... so be it!
——-
And a personal PS to (HK): ...... maybe you should think about changing your handle, from Hairy Knuckles to “Knuckle Head”! ....... how bout that?
HairyKnuckles
Full Patched

Post by HairyKnuckles »

maxiestern11 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:20 am
And a personal PS to (HK): ...... maybe you should think about changing your handle, from Hairy Knuckles to “Knuckle Head”! ....... how bout that?
HairyKnuckles is the handle I use and have used for the last 10 years no matter what site I´m on or what mood I´m in. I don´t change it or use a different handle just to pretend I´m someone else. But thanks for the tip. I may use another handle if I get banned from here. Smart.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

this guy maxie :roll:
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

maxiestern11 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:00 am

That's one hell of an ego you have. :lol:
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

Well, I’m not familiar with how it works or the “rules” per se, but attacking other forum members, singling them out for ridicule, putting a member “under a microscope” looking for anything and everything, to “knock him”, and throwing out Vicari, Giacomo, or whatever it is that you say against me (which by the way I cannot, nor could anyone, defend against, especially when there’s no substance to it), certainly doesn’t help your case or increase your “respect” or standing on this forum! How could it? You obviously have been trying your best to “bully” me and sarcastically insult me (in a quiet manner)...... don’t you think others on the forum (even your friends) notice that? And unless they are in league with you, I’m sure even if they don’t say it, they’re thinking that you are a bully! And for whatever reason, do not like my postings.
And I’d imagine that anybody with an ounce of integrity and understanding can deduce that you are acting like a creep toward me! (for no reason too, because I’ve never insulted you before or knocked your posts....ever!
And let’s face it, who are YOU? “The Master Mobologist of the World”??.... the all knowing “Kreskin the Magnificent”? ..... that if a poster doesn’t meet your “standards” of what you think should or should not be posted they are screwed? Seriously now!!

I’m a good poster! ....in fact I take that back, “I’m a GREAT poster! ....... if you don’t like my stuff then you don’t have to read or comment on it. It’s that simple really! Why are you constantly “challenging me” and looking for the needle in the haystack (any needle, regardless how small) to try and make a issue of?

It’s just nutty to me! ....and very, very petty of you!
-
I don’t wanna have to think of you as a “Knucklehead” so please let’s not have this stupid childish bantering back and forth constantly ok? “Let’s agree to disagree”!

And BTW: I really don’t like to fight with you or anyone else on here! Why are you creating this “problem” with me? To try and get me banned maybe??? ......does THAT do it for you?? Does it make your day or something?
Grow up and act like an adult for God’s sake! ..... it’s like your trying to “set me up” or something!!
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

maxiestern11 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:16 am Well, I’m not familiar with how it works or the “rules” per se, but attacking other forum members, singling them out for ridicule, putting a member “under a microscope” looking for anything and everything, to “knock him”, and throwing out Vicari, Giacomo, or whatever it is that you say against me (which by the way I cannot, nor could anyone, defend against, especially when there’s no substance to it), certainly doesn’t help your case or increase your “respect” or standing on this forum! How could it? You obviously have been trying your best to “bully” me and sarcastically insult me (in a quiet manner)...... don’t you think others on the forum (even your friends) notice that? And unless they are in league with you, I’m sure even if they don’t say it, they’re thinking that you are a bully! And for whatever reason, do not like my postings.
And I’d imagine that anybody with an ounce of integrity and understanding can deduce that you are acting like a creep toward me! (for no reason too, because I’ve never insulted you before or knocked your posts....ever!
And let’s face it, who are YOU? “The Master Mobologist of the World”??.... the all knowing “Kreskin the Magnificent”? ..... that if a poster doesn’t meet your “standards” of what you think should or should not be posted they are screwed? Seriously now!!

I’m a good poster! ....in fact I take that back, “I’m a GREAT poster! ....... if you don’t like my stuff then you don’t have to read or comment on it. It’s that simple really! Why are you constantly “challenging me” and looking for the needle in the haystack (any needle, regardless how small) to try and make a issue of?

It’s just nutty to me! ....and very, very petty of you!
-
I don’t wanna have to think of you as a “Knucklehead” so please let’s not have this stupid childish bantering back and forth constantly ok? “Let’s agree to disagree”!

And BTW: I really don’t like to fight with you or anyone else on here! Why are you creating this “problem” with me? To try and get me banned maybe??? ......does THAT do it for you?? Does it make your day or something?
Grow up and act like an adult for God’s sake! ..... it’s like your trying to “set me up” or something!!
Were u in nam?
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

No!