Mafia recruits

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

bert
Full Patched

Re: Mafia recruits

Post by bert »

maxiestern11 wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 5:14 am Bert, don’t delude yourself. Nobody, NOBODY will ever come close to what the Italians accomplished in America, and all over the world for that matter. Big business, the world of politics, big labor, every facet of life. Almost every single industry across America. Infiltrating, absorbing and controlling to a more or less degree. Every racket that was even worth running. The structure, decipline, rules, cohesiveness and hierarchical design that purpetuates itself over centuries is NOT something that can be duplicated. Even in its current severely depleted current state, the Italian OC is singular in nature. Chinese with there language and social gap, Hispanic who almost don’t even count (low level bull shit drugs and street shit), Blacks who basically again only sell drugs and kill each other with NO structure. Etc etc..... do you REALLY believe in your heart that ANY of these could run entire industries, monopolizing entire segments of labor unions or reach into the White House as LCN has? You’re stroking yourself if you think so! It’s so silly that I’m mad at myself for even responding to this but it needed a serious response!
I'm "Stroking myself?" You're the fanboy, so stroke away. Hispanics are only low level? I guess El Chapo was low level. Reaching into the White House? You don't believe that do you? Chinese Language gap--Italians did not come here speaking English. If you think that's a serious response, you must think the Kardashians have skinny asses.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

bert wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 9:27 pmYou don't have facts, you have theories.
Says the guy who can't provide any actual examples of what he claims. Just supposed to take his word for it, I guess.
Capeci and others were under pressure to not portray Asians in a bad light, so they stopped writing about them as much.
LOL! Pressure from who? Where did you hear this? Talk about "theories."
Plus, people like you are more entertained by hearing about the Mafia. You must live in another country to be so out of touch with what goes on in America
It has to do with reality - something you're apparently not familiar with. And I live in America. Seriously, if you had worse grammar, I'd be convinced you're Dan.
bert wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 9:31 pm Latin gangs we never hear about as much

https://qns.com/story/2018/09/06/allege ... -brooklyn/
bert wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 9:33 pm
Here, read and learn

https://www.amny.com/news/ms-13-18th-st ... 1.18351816
I'm not sure what you Googling a couple articles is supposed to prove. First, I thought you said the press and authorities ignored these other groups. Second, how does this prove your claims about these groups surpassing the Mafia? Let me give you a hint. You can find even better information on these groups by looking up indictments on state and federal prosecutor websites. But that would actually take more work beyond a quick Google search and you're too lazy to do that.
bert wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 9:35 pmThat is a big part of it, but they are doin git illegally at times, and under the table. There are, separate form that, Asian gangs still around, but getting little attention. They are younger and more plentiful than the Mafia is now. The Chinese you mention are interesting now, if the boycotts continue I wonder if they will pull out of U.S. investments like real estate.
Mmm hmm. I guess you think if you repeat it enough it will come true? Still waiting for anything to support your claims.
maxiestern11 wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 5:14 am Bert, don’t delude yourself. Nobody, NOBODY will ever come close to what the Italians accomplished in America, and all over the world for that matter. Big business, the world of politics, big labor, every facet of life. Almost every single industry across America. Infiltrating, absorbing and controlling to a more or less degree. Every racket that was even worth running. The structure, decipline, rules, cohesiveness and hierarchical design that purpetuates itself over centuries is NOT something that can be duplicated. Even in its current severely depleted current state, the Italian OC is singular in nature. Chinese with there language and social gap, Hispanic who almost don’t even count (low level bull shit drugs and street shit), Blacks who basically again only sell drugs and kill each other with NO structure. Etc etc..... do you REALLY believe in your heart that ANY of these could run entire industries, monopolizing entire segments of labor unions or reach into the White House as LCN has? You’re stroking yourself if you think so! It’s so silly that I’m mad at myself for even responding to this but it needed a serious response!
While I generally agree with what you're saying, especially about the difference between the LCN at it's peak and other groups, the Hispanic DTO's (Mexicans, Colombians) are very organized. They have to be to be able to have the infrastructure in place to coordinate ongoing drug shipments to the U.S. and elsewhere.
bert wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 7:12 am Over centuries? Part of centuries? 100 years or a bit more, not multiple centuries. Other groups are in unions and politics, and as for a Chinese or hispanic social gap you are deluding yourself.
Sure, Dan. Whatever you say, Dan.

As one eminent scholar has also pointed out, “no other criminal organization [in the United States] has controlled labor unions, organized employer cartels, operated as a rationalizing force in major industries, and functioned as a bridge between the upperworld and the underworld” (Jacobs, 1999:128). It is this capacity that distinguishes the LCN from all other criminal organizations in the U.S.
https://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/218555.pdf
bert wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 7:26 amI'm "Stroking myself?" You're the fanboy, so stroke away. Hispanics are only low level? I guess El Chapo was low level. Reaching into the White House? You don't believe that do you? Chinese Language gap--Italians did not come here speaking English. If you think that's a serious response, you must think the Kardashians have skinny asses.
OK I'm about 99% convinced you're Dan. Whale sperm, anyone?
All roads lead to New York.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Hispanic gangs have made their mark in OC pretty effectively over the years. The cartels r pushin most of the drugs into the US and other Hispanic crime groups such as the Mexican Mafia have had a big role in OC, especially in California. While lcn managed to currupt legitimate business, the Mexican Mafia has managed to currupt the prison system. That doesn’t mean the Italians have lost their clout to the Hispanics, it just means that other OC groups dominate besides lcn.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

What the hell are you talking about now calling me Dan and Whale Sperm? You've lost your mind fanboy.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

slimshady_007 wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 7:52 am Hispanic gangs have made their mark in OC pretty effectively over the years. The cartels r pushin most of the drugs into the US and other Hispanic crime groups such as the Mexican Mafia have had a big role in OC, especially in California. While lcn managed to currupt legitimate business, the Mexican Mafia has managed to currupt the prison system. That doesn’t mean the Italians have lost their clout to the Hispanics, it just means that other OC groups dominate besides lcn.
I agree, but different groups dominate in different areas. That is changing with multiculturalism blending gangs. Drugs are the biggest money maker now, and I see Hispanics as having that nailed down. Unless Americans suddenly stop wanting to get high whoever controls the flow from one side and the distribution own the other will dominate. The Italians have not lost what they have, but the amount of that clout has changed IMO.
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

And YES, it has existed in various forms over at least several centuries! Understand??? Arguably it can be traced back to at least the 1800’s in Italy. And yes the Columbians, Mexicans etc have a huge multi-national infrastructure. But only related to narcotics. NOT all of what I explained to you in my previous post. And quite frankly even the Colombians etc , to have extended distribution in Europe have turned to LCN for facilitation. Only LCN has the worldwide networks and resources to facilitate that type of distribution: Canada, Australia, All european countries, etc. I REST MY CASE! ...... you can now choose to stroke away if you insist on insisting your losing position in the discussion !
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

maxiestern11 wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 8:04 am And YES, it has existed in various forms over at least several centuries! Understand??? Arguably it can be traced back to at least the 1800’s in Italy. And yes the Columbians, Mexicans etc have a huge multi-national infrastructure. But only related to narcotics. NOT all of what I explained to you in my previous post. And quite frankly even the Colombians etc , to have extended distribution in Europe have turned to LCN for facilitation. Only LCN has the worldwide networks and resources to facilitate that type of distribution: Canada, Australia, All european countries, etc. I REST MY CASE! ...... you can now choose to stroke away if you insist on insisting your losing position in the discussion !
You're getting all worked up over nothing. I have not lost my position I did not even think I was taking a position. I now have you telling me twice to stroke away, and another poster telling me to drink whale sperm. My mind is fine, and I am calm. I can't say the same for you.
maxiestern11
Full Patched

Post by maxiestern11 »

Lol. Ok... didn’t mean to insult you. We’re cool ok
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

maxiestern11 wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 8:12 am Lol. Ok... didn’t mean to insult you. We’re cool ok
Thank you.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

bert wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 7:55 am What the hell are you talking about now calling me Dan and Whale Sperm? You've lost your mind fanboy.
If you are Dan, I wouldnt expect you to have the balls to admit it. At best you're a slight Dan upgrade. Better grammar, same lame arguments. Dan 2.0.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 8:16 am
bert wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 7:55 am What the hell are you talking about now calling me Dan and Whale Sperm? You've lost your mind fanboy.
If you are Dan, I wouldnt expect you to have the balls to admit it. At best you're a slight Dan upgrade. Better grammar, same lame arguments. Dan 2.0.
I still don't understand your point or what you're saying. Your whale sperm remark was foolish. You must be 16 years old
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

bert wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 8:22 am
Wiseguy wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 8:16 am
I still don't understand your point or what you're saying. Your whale sperm remark was foolish. You must be 16 years old
Whale sperm is an old Dan-related joke from the RD forum.

I'm saying you're acting and debating much like Dan did, assuming you really aren't Dan.

Making vague, baseless claims. Nothing to back them up. Even sounding crazy with Capeci being "under pressure" to not make Asians look bad. Also downplaying the Mafia, as Dan often did.

If you want to be taken seriously, you have to back up what you say. Especially if what you're saying goes against conventional wisdom. Nobody is just going to take your word for it.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

Getting back to Mafia recruits, prisons are a place a lot of Italians or non-italians make their first contact with mafia associates or members. In prisons inmates sort themselves out by race and ethnicity, so the Italians hang out together as a rule, with other White guys hanging with them. Inmates who are Italian but have no Maifa experience meet those who do. If they get close that might keep contact after they get out. It happens more with the associates who are young meeting inmates their age and getting close to them. Another matter is that families visiting have a tendency to become friends and keep in touch to plan visit and get info from their new friends on weekends they can't visit. This leads to inmates hanging out together when they hit the streets. This applies to other groups as well. In the soviet union they try to keep inmates separated to avoid this. I think it's smart idea that can't work in a country like America.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

FBI site on organized crime in the U.S.

https://www.fbi.gov/investigate/organized-crime
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

The above is OC, below is gangs. The latest, most recent news from the FBI on them

https://www.fbi.gov/investigate/violent ... /gang-news