Frank Cali shot dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Rocco
Full Patched

Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Rocco »

Moscone65 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 9:33 am It ain’t the parents fault, this guy is just a stupid fuck. If he has any honor and balls he will go face his punishment like a man, even if he gets killed in general pop. Atleast his family will be safe. They don’t deserve to pay for his stupid actions.
Someone has to pay. It cant go unchecked. I believe they will try and hit his father if they cant get him.
Cacuzza
Straightened out

Post by Cacuzza »

FriendofFamily wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 11:52 am So what is the latest on the "Accused"?
His next court appearance is scheduled for Tuesday, 08/13/2019.
bingo
Honorary Member

Post by bingo »

FriendofFamily wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 11:52 am So what is the latest on the "Accused"?
Comello 01 Case Details - Summary.png
Comello 02 Case Details - Appearances.png
Comello 03 Case Details - Charges.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
johnny fazool
Honorary Member

Post by johnny fazool »

Any word about his brother Alfonso Comello, Jr's case for the home invasion and the woman who was beaten? A name search of the NYC Court System web site comes up with zero. It doesn't even recognize his name.
500YearReign
Straightened out

Post by 500YearReign »

Johnny,

It seems like as soon as I posted the ecourts screenshots of Alfonso Comellos case on this forum it disappeared from the ecourts site the next day. It is still to this day not showing anything for Alfonso. Very suspicious and leads me to believe the Cali/Anthony Comello incident was intertwined with the Alfonso case.
"People always underestimate me, Don."

<>

"You know what the real difference is between crooks and lawmen, Warden?

[Warden] Try me.

What side of the bars they're on."
500YearReign
Straightened out

Post by 500YearReign »

Screenshot_20190406-201221_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20190406-200808_Chrome.jpg
To refresh everyone's memory. I mean how does a case like this disappear overnight?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"People always underestimate me, Don."

<>

"You know what the real difference is between crooks and lawmen, Warden?

[Warden] Try me.

What side of the bars they're on."
Mason_dixon
Straightened out

Post by Mason_dixon »

I agree I wonder if his brothers life was in danger and he shot Cali to save his brothers life. Maybe the robbed the lady and it turned out she was heavily connected....
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

I’m sure other gambinos would know Cali wanted his brother dead and after what comello did they would go after his brother even worse, sooner or later
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Rocco wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 4:46 pm
Moscone65 wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 9:33 am It ain’t the parents fault, this guy is just a stupid fuck. If he has any honor and balls he will go face his punishment like a man, even if he gets killed in general pop. Atleast his family will be safe. They don’t deserve to pay for his stupid actions.
Someone has to pay. It cant go unchecked. I believe they will try and hit his father if they cant get him.
Are you fucking kidding? Rats that take down an admin walk the streets of NY untouched, but they are going to hit the guys dad over a beef over a girl? lmao

RIDICULOUS!
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:01 pm
Are you fucking kidding? Rats that take down an admin walk the streets of NY untouched, but they are going to hit the guys dad over a beef over a girl? lmao

RIDICULOUS!
I have to agree with you on this one. Won't happen.
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Confederate wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:05 pm
Fughedaboutit wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:01 pm

RIDICULOUS!
I have to agree with you on this one. Won't happen.
Not in a million years
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
johnny fazool
Honorary Member

Post by johnny fazool »

500YearReign wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:39 am Johnny,

It seems like as soon as I posted the ecourts screenshots of Alfonso Comellos case on this forum it disappeared from the ecourts site the next day. It is still to this day not showing anything for Alfonso. Very suspicious and leads me to believe the Cali/Anthony Comello incident was intertwined with the Alfonso case.
Mason_dixon wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:25 pm I agree I wonder if his brothers life was in danger and he shot Cali to save his brothers life. Maybe the robbed the lady and it turned out she was heavily connected....
500 does that mean you have some special mojo (no offense intended :) ) or are there law enforcement and or informant types lurking on here? All kidding aside, that is a strange coincidence. And if what Mason_dixon stated in his post is remotely true (I know its all speculation but let's play "What if?") does that mean Anthony Comello's attorney's position that his clients action was based on MAGA and Qanon is a lie when in fact the attorney may know his clients true motivation? If any of that is remotely true then why would the attorney do that? Who would he be protecting by taking that posture? Or is it simply a matter of expedience? No muss no fuss, over and done using the lone nut theory without the messiness of all the extraneous complications of tying in his brother the brother's victim and any (possible) association (real or imagined) with Frank Cali and or his family and their associates. Who would benefit from this position. The attorney's client and his family? The State of New York? It doesn't appear to do anything for the Cali side of the equation. In fact it conceals the truth of what happened and the reason why, that is if any of what is being speculated is true at all.
Mason_dixon
Straightened out

Post by Mason_dixon »

johnny fazool wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:06 am

Mason_dixon wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:25 pm I agree I wonder if his brothers life was in danger and he shot Cali to save his brothers life. Maybe the robbed the lady and it turned out she was heavily connected....
500 does that mean you have some special mojo (no offense intended :) ) or are there law enforcement and or informant types lurking on here? All kidding aside, that is a strange coincidence. And if what Mason_dixon stated in his post is remotely true (I know its all speculation but let's play "What if?") does that mean Anthony Comello's attorney's position that his clients action was based on MAGA and Qanon is a lie when in fact the attorney may know his clients true motivation? If any of that is remotely true then why would the attorney do that? Who would he be protecting by taking that posture? Or is it simply a matter of expedience? No muss no fuss, over and done using the lone nut theory without the messiness of all the extraneous complications of tying in his brother the brother's victim and any (possible) association (real or imagined) with Frank Cali and or his family and their associates. Who would benefit from this position. The attorney's client and his family? The State of New York? It doesn't appear to do anything for the Cali side of the equation. In fact it conceals the truth of what happened and the reason why, that is if any of what is being speculated is true at all.
It’s just all speculation but I thought the niece theory has been proving to be false? If so I 100% believe Anthony Comello acted in some way involving him or his personal family. It’s just suspicious and its just a guess. I’m not connected and not even from the or reside on the east coast. There is is little to no OC activity where I’m at in rural/suburban Midwest.
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Lupara »

Mason_dixon wrote:
johnny fazool wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:06 am

It’s just all speculation but I thought the niece theory has been proving to be false? If so I 100% believe Anthony Comello acted in some way involving him or his personal family. It’s just suspicious and its just a guess. I’m not connected and not even from the or reside on the east coast. There is is little to no OC activity where I’m at in rural/suburban Midwest.
Nothing has been proven false concerning this matter. Everything has yet to go to court.

mr white
Straightened out

Post by mr white »

But I think the early reports of Comello having anything to do with Cali's niece were ruled out, no? I think there were law enforcement statements later that no connection to his niece was found and that those reports turned out to be false, no? Certainly there hasn't been any day in court yet to determine anything more, but nobody on either side of this has been talking about the idea of this being over a girl in a long time...