DeCavalcante Bust

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

rayray
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: DeCavalcante Bust

Post by rayray »

Maybe this baby huey should have been dipping into the product and then he wouldn't weigh in at 350 pounds.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

I'm sure the diet in one of our wonderful penal institutions will help him with that. :mrgreen:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
toto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by toto »

Maybe he could try defence strategy of Salvatore Ferranti one of Lo Piccolo's men who got released from jail because he was ruled to be too fat and if something happened he would not be able to get out of the jail cell and there was no way they could lift him on a stretcher etc. They moved him a few times between jails before they released him to house arrest. He weighed about 210 kg which about 465 lb.
toto
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by toto »

TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

:lol: Fuck sake.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

"Ok new to twitter holla"

Dumb wigger. :lol:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Pogo The Clown wrote:"Ok new to twitter holla"

Dumb wigger. :lol:

Pogo

Pogo you just ain't feeling him ya heard? Maybe he can get a gig with Vanilla Ice on his new Home Improvement show...
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Horse - Charlie Majuri
Milk - Joe Merlo

I think I know who big head is but it conflicts with some other info I have so until I know for sure I won't put it out there.
brianwellbrock
Straightened out

Post by brianwellbrock »

If that is his girlfriend than how the fuck did that fat piece of shit get her. What the fuck am I doing wrong with my life that I can't score something like that and this fat fuck can. He must of been doing well with that coke because I know he can't get his dick out from under his fat to fuck her. I'm only 130 pounds (yeah I know) so I have a lot of work to do before I can be big enough to score a hottie. My ex is pretty hot don't get me wrong but for some reason I would fuck the shit out of that girl.
123JoeSchmo
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by 123JoeSchmo »

brianwellbrock wrote:If that is his girlfriend than how the fuck did that fat piece of shit get her. What the fuck am I doing wrong with my life that I can't score something like that and this fat fuck can. He must of been doing well with that coke because I know he can't get his dick out from under his fat to fuck her. I'm only 130 pounds (yeah I know) so I have a lot of work to do before I can be big enough to score a hottie. My ex is pretty hot don't get me wrong but for some reason I would fuck the shit out of that girl.
You're a 130 pounds Brian? Christ I thought I was skinny
phatmatress
Straightened out

Post by phatmatress »

brianwellbrock wrote:If that is his girlfriend than how the fuck did that fat piece of shit get her. What the fuck am I doing wrong with my life that I can't score something like that and this fat fuck can. He must of been doing well with that coke because I know he can't get his dick out from under his fat to fuck her. I'm only 130 pounds (yeah I know) so I have a lot of work to do before I can be big enough to score a hottie. My ex is pretty hot don't get me wrong but for some reason I would fuck the shit out of that girl.
drink protein shakes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

johnny_scootch wrote:Horse - Charlie Majuri
Milk - Joe Merlo

I think I know who big head is but it conflicts with some other info I have so until I know for sure I won't put it out there.
Stango claims that Milk's uncle was the underboss or consigliere way back when. The Merlos do go way back in the family and are related to the Riggis and probably others, but never heard of any of them having an admin spot. Maybe one of them filled a spot during a time when we don't know the full administration, though.
brianwellbrock
Straightened out

Post by brianwellbrock »

123JoeSchmo wrote:
You're a 130 pounds Brian? Christ I thought I was skinny
Yeah I had to lose some pounds for diabetes, and the pounds came off quick, too quick. I'm honestly on a reserve diet too put some back on but fuck who would of thought it would be hard to put on weight. I just remembered that girls like the fat dad bod now, so Stango is just a product of the time.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

B. wrote:
johnny_scootch wrote:Horse - Charlie Majuri
Milk - Joe Merlo

Stango claims that Milk's uncle was the underboss or consigliere way back when. The Merlos do go way back in the family and are related to the Riggis and probably others, but never heard of any of them having an admin spot. Maybe one of them filled a spot during a time when we don't know the full administration, though.
Charlie Majuri being act boss is not a stretch since he tried to grab the top spot right before the 1999 indictments. The guy he was at odds with on the panel was Vinny Ocean who turned rat so that only helped Majuri and hurt the people who supported Vinny Ocean during that time. I guess the question would be was Majuri still on restrictions when Frank Gauracci was busted for extorting the Pizza joint? Also the Majuri's have always been closer with Newark Luchese and Gambino crew out of the Newark then really most of the family. Majuri and Tumac were very close at one time.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

So Riggi is still the official boss?