Ronnie Jarrett

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

slimshady_007
Full Patched

Ronnie Jarrett

Post by slimshady_007 »

Anyone have an idea of why Chicago associate Ronnie Garrett was killed? I read somewhere that Johnny Monteleone whacked Jarrett, is there any truth to that?
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
Frank
Full Patched

Re: Ronnie Jarrett

Post by Frank »

Monteleone ordered the hit. If I remember correctly it was over Jarrett not kicking up money.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Basically what Frank said. Part of his reasoning was that he felt like he was owed a higher position than what he had.
eboli
Full Patched

Post by eboli »

According to Jarrett's son, Nick Ferriola told him his father was killed because he didn't want to pay "street tax" to Monteleone after Johnny took over the 26th street crew.
cavita
Full Patched

Post by cavita »

I have Jarrett's FBI if anyone wants me to try and find anything in particular
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

What nationality was Jarrett, get the opinion that he was half Italian. I didn't think he was made, but not sure. Was he made??
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Frank wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:01 am What nationality was Jarrett, get the opinion that he was half Italian. I didn't think he was made, but not sure. Was he made??
Not made. His father was Irish.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Snakes wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:29 am
Frank wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:01 am What nationality was Jarrett, get the opinion that he was half Italian. I didn't think he was made, but not sure. Was he made??
Not made. His father was Irish.
I didn't think so, but then I got to thinking maybe he was 75 percent Italian. Jarrett should have known better, he was no newcomer, especially since it turned out that Monteleone was the boss of the Outfit. That's just a case of a guy forgetting his place and getting to comfortable. Also read last night that he was close to Nick Calabrese, and it could have been a warning to Nick not to talk. Like alot of hits it could be multiple reasons. But I tend to think it's more of a combination of what Frank Calabrese said and what Ferriola said. Isn't it a little early in the Nick Calabrese time line of when the started worrying about him talking.
johnny fazool
Honorary Member

Post by johnny fazool »

Whatever happened to Joey the clown Lombardo? Is he still alive?
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

johnny fazool wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:41 pm Whatever happened to Joey the clown Lombardo? Is he still alive?
Still alive. In Supermax in Colorado.
FriendofFamily
Full Patched

Post by FriendofFamily »

Snakes wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:49 pm
johnny fazool wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:41 pm Whatever happened to Joey the clown Lombardo? Is he still alive?
Still alive. In Supermax in Colorado.
Nobody can help Joey the Clown.

Noone can get Money, Legal, Medical, or anything to him without bringing on WAAAY tooo MUCH HEAT!
Know which Game to Play
I 25 I
On Record

Post by I 25 I »

http://www.americanmafia.com/Feature_Articles_27.html

in this article its stated he was a rapist, reminded me of Mad Sam. Any info on that case?
It was really the last time they trusted us street guys that kind of money