William Cutolo

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Bklyn21
Full Patched

Re: William Cutolo

Post by Bklyn21 »

DPG wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:58 pm Your talking about the Bath Ave guy I can't remember his name? Deleno maybe? Paulie Deleno I wanna say, he had the number 1 tattooed on his ankle.
Paulie Brass Gulino, Tommy Reynolds whacked him in his house while he was bent over looking in his fridge
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:04 pm
DPG wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:58 pm Your talking about the Bath Ave guy I can't remember his name? Deleno maybe? Paulie Deleno I wanna say, he had the number 1 tattooed on his ankle.
And didnt the rest of the bath ave have #2 thru 7 tattoes on them or something? I remmember that in that doc they made Spero to be the top guy in there neighborhood

Do you remmember who was the rival crew that they were fighting against that caused the sit down? He said they belonged to another family and were also well known.... Tanglewood boys maybe?
20th ave boys
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

Bklyn21 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:08 am
gohnjotti wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:14 pm
chubby wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:40 pm About ***** dom.. I've heard both his parents are Italian... I've asked someone who knew him if he had that name just cause he had a dark complexion or cause he was actually half black.. the response I got was his parents are both Italian and he just came out dark. I mean his last name is dionisio.. unless he's adopted.
There’s a mugshot of him online. Just type his name into google and it should come up. He’s an honest-to-goodness black man if I’ve ever seen one. ***** Dom isn’t a nickname for a white guy.
Doms mother is black, It was widely known . His father , I dunno if he was made or not but he was pretty respected and well known, His father took care of him, I think his mother wasnt in his life on a regular basis
Doms father loved black women, Most of the women he was with were black, And hence the Name Dom is half black
dixiemafia
Full Patched

Post by dixiemafia »

HairyKnuckles wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:38 am Did you know William Cutolo was one quarter russian? His grand mother was born in Russia.

He may have started out with the Decavalcantes but by the early 1970s, he was definitely a Colombo associate, on record with George Tropiano.
Is George any relation to Whitey Tropiano?
If I didn't have my case coming up, I would like to come back with you gentlemen when this is over with and really lay the law down what is going on in this country.....
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

They were brothers. The Bonanno member George Tropiano started out as a Colombo Associate so he is most likely related to them as well.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
stubbs
Straightened out

Post by stubbs »

Black Dom is mentioned in that book “Born to Steal” by Gary Weiss. Really good read, it’s about the mob’s shady Wall Street pump and dump schemes. Like a real live “Boiler Room”.

There’s one scene I remember where some money goes missing and Black Dom comes looking for it holding a mack 10 or some other machine gun. I’m paraphrasing this off of memory, so forgive me if I have some of the details wrong.

The book also says Black Dom is a nephew of Wild Bill, interestingly enough.
stubbs
Straightened out

Post by stubbs »

Found the reference on Google Books. If it doesn’t come up, search “Born to Steal” on Google Books, then search “Black Dom” within the book to read the reference.

It seems like someone stole a safe from this dude Chris, so Chris told Black Dom and his crew what happened and shortly after about half a dozen guys showed up at the brokerage house with tech nines.

The book says Black Dom was a nephew to Wild Bill and says “they said he was part black, but nobody made to big a deal about it”.
Philly d
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Philly d »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:35 pm Yeah this guy is clearly not just Italian. :lol:

https://www.google.com/search?biw=1024& ... NyUZi_ATpM:

Looks dark to me, but Italian.

https://www.google.com/search?biw=1024& ... y0iYzPHNOM:
Philly d
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Philly d »

Confederate wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:31 pm
SILENT PARTNERZ wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:36 am His mom could've gotten pregnant by a black dude, and
had & kept the baby. Would not be the first time that happened...
Looks like that's what happened. There is no way two white people would produce somebody looking like him. There has to be something else that mixed in somewhere. He has to be 1/2 or ar least 1/4 of something else.
Maybe in Alabama or Mississippi where you have never seen a Italian. But he looks like a dark Sicilian to me. Dom from what I hear is the real deal. So can we drop this stupid conversation about him being 1/4.
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

It was dropped 8 months ago when these postings were made in this thread. lol
F.Y.I. there are plenty of white people (of Italian Descent) in the Southern States.
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
dixiemafia
Full Patched

Post by dixiemafia »

Confederate wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:43 pmF.Y.I. there are plenty of white people (of Italian Descent) in the Southern States
C'mon, you know we have never seen any eye-talians around here! (banjo music playing in the background while I kiss my sister that don't exist)
If I didn't have my case coming up, I would like to come back with you gentlemen when this is over with and really lay the law down what is going on in this country.....
Nicholas
Straightened out

Re: RE: Re: William Cutolo

Post by Nicholas »

B. wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:52 pm

What was Jr's username?
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

i tried to search for billy jnr posts....

his user name was like his name almost.
does anyone remmember his handle?

he use to write in all caps
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Mikeymike12
Straightened out

Post by Mikeymike12 »

What happen to Bill C Jr ? He only posted 11times and then stopped?

What happen to all these guys in wild bills crew?
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

Mikeymike12 wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:24 pm What happen to Bill C Jr ? He only posted 11times and then stopped?

What happen to all these guys in wild bills crew?
what was that his forum name?
i remmember kt being like his name and wrote in all caps
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.