Frank Cali shot dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

johnny fazool
Honorary Member

Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by johnny fazool »

I have a hard time with the notion that we are to believe this is a random incident by a deranged person deluded by the Internet, hate speech, Qanon, as well as drugs and God know what else. If the kid drove to a specific house and then intentionally drove his vehicle into a specific vehicle that is owned by the same person who also owns the house located at the specific address he drove to, causing the owner to come out to inspect the damage to his vehicle only to be shot after a brief exchange; does not appear to be a random act to me. This may not be a mob hit but I also do not believe it is a anomalous freak random act of happenstance.
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

Perhaps he intended the collision to lure Cali out, indicating conscious premeditation. Perhaps he was just waiting outside and the collision was genuinely an accident, with what unfolded just being Comello opportunistically killing him. I also don't for a second buy the hate speech brainwashing idea being floated by the defence. Playing violent video games didn't warp his mind. But his behaviour is and has been erratic and impulsive.
Not brainwashed by the internet, not manipulated by other conspirators. Just another Travis Bickle with a personal connection to Cali's family. Instead of shooting up a school or trying to assassinate the Mayor, he killed the local gangster who's niece he was interested in
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
nowandlater
On Record

Post by nowandlater »

Going on that line chin. How about this? If this kid is as messed up as he is being portrayed to be, and I suspect his attorney is going to play that up in an attempt to prove (or at least suggest) diminished capacity which in my opinion is more of a sentencing ploy than anything else. What about free will and volition on the part of this kid? How and where do they come into play?

What I don't understand is if this kid is is so messed up (almost like a controlled robot according to his lawyer) than how is it he is running around with a firearm? Don't get me wrong here I am not an anti 2nd Amendment guy and I guess legally if he was not a felon or ever committed to a psych ward or mental institution he is entitled to purchase and own a firearm.

But this kid lived with other human beings who were intimately aware of how he is (or was while there). I realize the kid is an adult (24 yrs old) and living home with his parents.

Did his parents ever ask him if he had weapons in house? Despite his age and recognizing he had a problem (or problems) did they ever insist that as long as he wanted to reside under their roof that they forbid that he own or possess a firearm (even out of fear or suspicion that he could very well have decided to kill them too someday)?

I also realize that even if they did say those things to him and insist on those ground rules they probably had no way to enforce it short of constantly searching his room, his vehicle and other ares of their house. But that would not prevent him from lying to them (that he did not own or posses a weapon) and he could have had it stored at an outside location off the premises and they would have no way of knowing unless of hiring a private investigator to track his every move (which would be an extreme move on their part I suppose).

I also suspect in case like this the family is in denial of the extent to which a persons problem they live with has progressed or they fail to recognize tell tale signs (glaring in some cases) presented before their very eyes. They may have refused to accept it or believe it even if they always suspected it to be true.

Either way it did not help Frank Cali and his family. Having said that could the Cali family have a wrongful death suit against Comello's parents?
johnny fazool
Honorary Member

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by johnny fazool »

Lupara wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:47 pm
johnny fazool wrote:
Lupara wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:14 pm
maloots wrote:This guy almost sounds like he's making the lawyers case.

Tracking The QAnon Killer; Staten Island NY (Anthony Comello Kills Gambino Crime Boss Franky Cali)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sefzBmNIQn4
Somehow I watched the full 20 minutes.
Lupara, you watched the full 20 minutes because yours is an inquiring mind that has a desire to know.

Me? I gave up and stopped wanting to know a long time ago ever since I got fooled by the man dressed like the woman. After that I don't want to nuthin about nuthin anymore.

I stopped reading the newspapers and watching the tv and it took me awhile to start coming out of the house again.

I'm a believer now. I see'd em but I don't believe em.
Are you joking agan? Somehow I'm not entirely sure and I thought I wasn't easily fooled until you came around. [emoji38]

I like the way that guy talks and it's interesting to listen even when he didn't have much more to offer than what we already know here. But he gives good analysis and I always respect honest reporting by civilians instead of those media robots, not to mention the effort he took to report at the scene. I live all away across the pond so it's nice to get a glimpse of that environment.
Lupara you said you live across the pond. Which pond is that? When I was in high school I enjoyed engaging in aquatic sports and activity. I used to be a lifeguard down at the car wash.
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Lupara »

johnny fazool wrote:
Lupara wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:47 pm
johnny fazool wrote:
Lupara wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:14 pm
maloots wrote:This guy almost sounds like he's making the lawyers case.

Tracking The QAnon Killer; Staten Island NY (Anthony Comello Kills Gambino Crime Boss Franky Cali)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sefzBmNIQn4
Somehow I watched the full 20 minutes.
Lupara, you watched the full 20 minutes because yours is an inquiring mind that has a desire to know.

Me? I gave up and stopped wanting to know a long time ago ever since I got fooled by the man dressed like the woman. After that I don't want to nuthin about nuthin anymore.

I stopped reading the newspapers and watching the tv and it took me awhile to start coming out of the house again.

I'm a believer now. I see'd em but I don't believe em.
Are you joking agan? Somehow I'm not entirely sure and I thought I wasn't easily fooled until you came around. [emoji38]

I like the way that guy talks and it's interesting to listen even when he didn't have much more to offer than what we already know here. But he gives good analysis and I always respect honest reporting by civilians instead of those media robots, not to mention the effort he took to report at the scene. I live all away across the pond so it's nice to get a glimpse of that environment.
Lupara you said you live across the pond. Which pond is that? When I was in high school I enjoyed engaging in aquatic sports and activity. I used to be a lifeguard down at the car wash.
Haha, I mean the atlantic ocean. That's quite a pond I'll admit.

But let's not derail this thread any further with our nonsense conversations. [emoji13]
Cacuzza
Straightened out

Post by Cacuzza »

500YearReign wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:51 pm Alright forum members, I'm just going to float this out there as food for thought:

Anthony Comello is 24 yrs old, his brother Alfonse? is 30 yrs.

Some months prior to Cali departing courtesy of Anthony, brother Alfonse allegedly brutalized a staten island woman, knocked out her teeth, tied her up, ransacked and burglarized her house.

As a victim of crime, her name and other details are redacted.

I think it is within the realm of possibility that this may be intertwined with the Cali situation.

Anthony has been indicted, so in the next year or so details will emerge in both cases.

We don't have all the facts, however my intuition tells me there is a whole lot more to it than we are presently aware of.
500Year or anyone else isn't the police report regarding the incident involving the brother and the Staten Island part of the public record now meaning anyone one can go to the Police Department and request a copy? To do that the date of the incident and the involved persons name/s and or address were the incident took place will be required, I think.
500YearReign
Straightened out

Post by 500YearReign »

Screenshot_20190406-200808_Chrome.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"People always underestimate me, Don."

<>

"You know what the real difference is between crooks and lawmen, Warden?

[Warden] Try me.

What side of the bars they're on."
500YearReign
Straightened out

Post by 500YearReign »

Screenshot_20190406-201221_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20190406-201213_Chrome.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

<>

[Warden] Try me.

NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Artie Aidala as a defense attorney is as good as it gets for a non mob lawyer. I got friendly with Artie around 2011 timeframe when he was representing Lawrence Taylor for the underage rape charges, Artie is a Pitbull! Comello is in great hands.
500YearReign
Straightened out

Post by 500YearReign »

Only 7k cash bail? Artie is a great lawyer no doubt considering that laundry list of felonies and a misdemeanor for good merit! SMH

<>

[Warden] Try me.

maloots
Honorary Member

Post by maloots »

Thanks 500Year. These two kids seem like real pieces of work. What is it? Spoiled rich kids? Where were the parents in all this? Even the 30 year old, something went off track probably when he was a teenager like his younger now. This one family is terrorizing the whole neighborhood over there.
500YearReign
Straightened out

Post by 500YearReign »

They (the parents) own a few other properties on staten island through an LLC. Lets not forget the Brick, NJ waterway/front property where they bagged him up. Big money people, third or fourth generation staten island family. Brother may have been or is in a union. Father may own a home renovation company. Still researching. The island is really a cesspool these past decades, use to be farmland and people rode horses. Overpopulation, overbuilding, illegal/legal drug saturation, new age moral depravity--- I dunno take your pick maybe all three and more.

<>

[Warden] Try me.

Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Lupara »

500YearReign wrote:They (the parents) own a few other properties on staten island through an LLC. Lets not forget the Brick, NJ waterway/front property where they bagged him up. Big money people, third or fourth generation staten island family. Brother may have been or is in a union. Father may own a home renovation company. Still researching. The island is really a cesspool these past decades, use to be farmland and people rode horses. Overpopulation, overbuilding, illegal/legal drug saturation, new age moral depravity--- I dunno take your pick maybe all three and more.
It seems like crazyness is in their dna so I wonder what history the father has when it comes to that. If he's involved in construction I wonder if he is connected and how they got to be so wealthy.
500YearReign
Straightened out

Post by 500YearReign »

For everyone who thinks this family is not connected, think again. All you have to do is check out the numerous businesses Anthony Comello's uncle has been and is involved with...the brother Alfonso got into a major union in 2011... folks this usually doesnt happen without being connected.

I'm going to leave it at that so not to expose these people to anything else --- but for the informed there is without doubt at the very least a cursory association with organized crime by default.

Ultimately, pray for all the families involved and hope for peaceful settlement of disputes.

<>

[Warden] Try me.

Cacuzza
Straightened out

Post by Cacuzza »

This is a link to this guy Marcus Conte's YouTube page. Along with everything he has up there he makes these videos discussing Comello and his alleged connection to Qanon and he analyzes the (brief) comments made by Comello's attorney.

It appears Conte produces one of these Comello videos every few days or so. He has four of them up so far the most recent was put up two days ago, from 04/07.

Lupara the most recent video is 21 min long not 31 so you're good to go. :-)

Truth Marcus Conte Reporting
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOVthT ... ZuGqzLjqkw