Deep Undercover on Netflix Cleveland

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SDO
Prospect

Deep Undercover on Netflix Cleveland

Post by SDO »

I recently been watching this show on Netflix called Deep Undercover . It's kind of corny. But if you have nothing else to watch its worth watching.

Deep undercover Season 3 episode 14 is about the Cleveland mob. An undercover FBI agent running a Cleveland, Ohio, strip club winds up in the middle of a violent turf war between rival criminal factions

I did a board search and found someone else had the same questions As me in 2018 , Poster Dwalin2014. So I am reposting here ; hoping one of the more knowledgeable Cleveland guys can weigh in.

A question about the Cleveland mob:

I recently watched an episode from the documentary series “Deep undercover”, about the undercover FBI agent John Tanza, who was investigating 2 mafia crews in Cleveland in the 1990s, headed by Chuck Columbo and Vic Vicarone. Has anybody got information about these 2 guys? I only found a mention of a Charles Columbo in this article

http://www.americanmafia.com/Feature_Articles_16.html

while Vicarone gives almost no results on google search, apart from a list where he is listed as “Vic Viccarone, made guy, retired”

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/does- ... 42/page-10

Has anyone got more information? Were Viccarone and Columbo capos, soldiers or associates etc? This was apparently a part of a larger investigation in more states, another episode in the same series is focused on the undercover agent John Ligato, who was investigating Ronnie Marrazzo in Las Vegas (also would be interesting to know more information about Marrazzo), and both episodes mention the arrest of Sal Vitello from Detroit and also several Canadian mafiosi arrested in Buffalo, after they tried to sell a stolen truck of Cuban cigars to the undercover agents (mentioned in this article):

https://buffalonews.com/1999/06/01/gove ... uestioned/
Stroccos
Full Patched

Re: Deep Undercover on Netflix Cleveland

Post by Stroccos »

No vic aka Dickey boy isn’t a capo or made , He’s a mt Carmel guy from “little Italy” on the west side , when it comes to violence He’s not a tough guy he’s all talk , ask your self this how does a guy with a rap sheet a mile long get 4-5 years for selling a kilo of coke to a fed allot of people think he gave some people up
Vic has done allot of time he knows allot of people , he even tried to sell the Phili guys a stolen Ferrari

Colombo from the west side also , another big talker tthe guy is not worth looking into, he’s a a wannabe brokester

The owner of this strip club was jammed up and ratted a bunch of people In Memphis and Cleveland
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Nicholas
Straightened out

Post by Nicholas »

Stroccos wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:17 am No vic aka Dickey boy isn’t a capo or made , He’s a mt Carmel guy from “little Italy” on the west side , when it comes to violence He’s not a tough guy he’s all talk , ask your self this how does a guy with a rap sheet a mile long get 4-5 years for selling a kilo of coke to a fed allot of people think he gave some people up
Vic has done allot of time he knows allot of people , he even tried to sell the Phili guys a stolen Ferrari

Colombo from the west side also , another big talker tthe guy is not worth looking into, he’s a a wannabe brokester

The owner of this strip club was jammed up and ratted a bunch of people In Memphis and Cleveland
How you know all this?
FriendofHenry
Full Patched

Post by FriendofHenry »

Nicholas wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:55 pm
Stroccos wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:17 am No vic aka Dickey boy isn’t a capo or made , He’s a mt Carmel guy from “little Italy” on the west side , when it comes to violence He’s not a tough guy he’s all talk , ask your self this how does a guy with a rap sheet a mile long get 4-5 years for selling a kilo of coke to a fed allot of people think he gave some people up

How you know all this?
Simple answer: A few of us actually knew these real mob guys especially in some smaller cities.
My turn for a question: Where and when with the 101st? All the Way :)
"Never walk in a room unless you know your way out" - Henry Zottola
Nicholas
Straightened out

Post by Nicholas »

FriendofHenry wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:11 am
How you know all this?
Simple answer: A few of us actually knew these real mob guys especially in some smaller cities.
[/quote]

lol, you prick. Part of me wishes I went to Bragg instead of Campbell....

Oh, I'm still in I might add ;-)
FriendofHenry
Full Patched

Post by FriendofHenry »

Nicholas wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:39 am
FriendofHenry wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:11 am
How you know all this?
lol, you prick. Part of me wishes I went to Bragg instead of Campbell....

Oh, I'm still in I might add ;-)
[/quote]

Me too at Campbell. Then Viet Nam for a couple of tours out of Camp Eagle.
That was when the 82nd changed to Air Mobile. They were also at Camp Eagle.
Nicholas
Straightened out

Post by Nicholas »

FriendofHenry wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:57 am Me too at Campbell. Then Viet Nam for a couple of tours out of Camp Eagle.
That was when the 82nd changed to Air Mobile. They were also at Camp Eagle.
Rakkasan? 1-327? No Slack?
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

How you know all this?
I used to hang out at the strip club Tiffanys cabaret where the fed was the manger ,
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Stroccos wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:27 pm

How you know all this?
I used to hang out at the strip club Tiffanys cabaret where the fed was the manger ,
Ironic....spent a lot of time there myself.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

JCB1977 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:36 pm
Stroccos wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:27 pm

How you know all this?
Ironic....spent a lot of time there myself.
allot of people did , allot of business legal and illegal went down there
FriendofFamily
Full Patched

Post by FriendofFamily »

Nobody knew Nobody - Don't know Nothin' - Where's Cleveland? Oh that is half-way between New York and Chicago - lol

Yes being a sarcastic son of a bitch...
Know which Game to Play
FriendofHenry
Full Patched

Post by FriendofHenry »

FriendofFamily wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:50 am Nobody knew Nobody - Don't know Nothin' - Where's Cleveland? Oh that is half-way between New York and Chicago - lol

Isn't Cleveland the about same distance from Youngstown as Pittsburgh ;)
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

FriendofHenry wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:29 am
FriendofFamily wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:50 am Nobody knew Nobody - Don't know Nothin' - Where's Cleveland? Oh that is half-way between New York and Chicago - lol

isn't youngtown right in the middle lol
FriendofHenry
Full Patched

Post by FriendofHenry »

Stroccos wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:59 pm
FriendofHenry wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:29 am

isn't youngtown right in the middle lol
It sure was for quite a while, then it moved closer to Pittsburgh ;)