Frank Cali shot dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

johnny fazool
Honorary Member

Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by johnny fazool »

nowandlater wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:27 pm
bert wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:03 pm His lawyer said a wacky thing. Sounds like "The Vast Right Wing Conspiracy" defense.

Defense attorney Robert Gottlieb said Wednesday the incident not only is tied directly to right-wing hate speech and conspiracy theories found on multiple websites, but also Cali himself. When asked what that link is, he responded “I could, but I’m not going to discuss that further today.”
Sure, make the kid out to be a victim and then blame it on the dead guy. The same dead guy "the victim" killed by the way. So many things are blamed on dead people especially those who have, according to some, an "unsavory past." Probably in the eyes of this lawyer his supposed "nut" client did the world a favor by killing two birds with one stone. The client killed a supposed organized crime figure and in doing so he in essence put an end to his own existence, at least from the stand point that if his client is not dead or does not die, then he is at least out of circulation by being imprisoned. Two down and so many more to go. Since the attorney is so busy getting paid for taking out the trash, this lawyer must feel like a member of the sanitation department. If not then they should make him an honorary member at least. Street sweeper of the week. Keep your city clean, I love New York.
Boy, thatsa soma speech you makea over there. Salute!

QAnon KILLER Anthony Comello Had NO Mob Ties; All Roads Lead To His Q Obsession
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsO-EzLAh8A

Suspect indicted in killing of reputed crime boss Cali
https://edition.cnn.com/2019/04/03/us/s ... index.html
Cacuzza
Straightened out

Post by Cacuzza »

Here's the mouthpiece. Get it straight from the horses ass.

Attorney For QAnon KILLER Says ‘Right Wing Hate Speech' Drove Him To Kill; Robert Gottlieb
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LTZomZNHGY
maloots
Honorary Member

Post by maloots »

This guy almost sounds like he's making the lawyers case.

Tracking The QAnon Killer; Staten Island NY (Anthony Comello Kills Gambino Crime Boss Franky Cali)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sefzBmNIQn4
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Lupara »

maloots wrote:This guy almost sounds like he's making the lawyers case.

Tracking The QAnon Killer; Staten Island NY (Anthony Comello Kills Gambino Crime Boss Franky Cali)
Somehow I watched the full 20 minutes.
500YearReign
Straightened out

Post by 500YearReign »

This kid is either batsh*t crazy, fame seeking loser or had some serious manipulation to do what he did.

Both he and his brother are born and raised on the island of wiseguys and they are of Italian heritage - - ding ding

My position: there is not one percent in a hundred that they are not connected or related in some way shape or form to OC.

The kid is traveling in the same circles as OC members relatives and he doesnt know that these are made people -- I don't buy that.

We will see how this plays out. All the Qanon crap etc is a smokescreen for what is really at play.
"People always underestimate me, Don."

<>

"You know what the real difference is between crooks and lawmen, Warden?

[Warden] Try me.

What side of the bars they're on."
Camo
Straightened out

Post by Camo »

I read a majority black forum sometimes during the NBA Season and there's a ridiculous minority there that think the government killed Nipsey Hussle coz he was going to make a documentary about that witchdoctor Sebi. It's absurd and i feel the same about those still hanging onto Frank being killed by the mob here, a lot of them seem to have never or barely posted before this too.
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

The conspiracy theories that this was still somehow ordered by someone get very manchurian candidate. In reality, simplest explanation is often the accurate one. It's a perverse wishful thinking to cling so absurdly at this point to the 'hope' that someone else was behind this
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

+1 Camo & Chin
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
johnny fazool
Honorary Member

Post by johnny fazool »

Lupara wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:14 pm

Lupara, you watched the full 20 minutes because yours is an inquiring mind that has a desire to know.

Me? I gave up and stopped wanting to know a long time ago ever since I got fooled by the man dressed like the woman. After that I don't want to nuthin about nuthin anymore.

I stopped reading the newspapers and watching the tv and it took me awhile to start coming out of the house again.

I'm a believer now. I see'd em but I don't believe em.
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Lupara »

johnny fazool wrote:

Lupara, you watched the full 20 minutes because yours is an inquiring mind that has a desire to know.

Me? I gave up and stopped wanting to know a long time ago ever since I got fooled by the man dressed like the woman. After that I don't want to nuthin about nuthin anymore.

I stopped reading the newspapers and watching the tv and it took me awhile to start coming out of the house again.

Are you joking agan? Somehow I'm not entirely sure and I thought I wasn't easily fooled until you came around. [emoji38]

I like the way that guy talks and it's interesting to listen even when he didn't have much more to offer than what we already know here. But he gives good analysis and I always respect honest reporting by civilians instead of those media robots, not to mention the effort he took to report at the scene. I live all away across the pond so it's nice to get a glimpse of that environment.
Cacuzza
Straightened out

Post by Cacuzza »

Oh, Lupara! Do you know why you watched for the full 20 minutes? I do. Because it wasn't 30 minutes long you big gootch, otherwise you'd be there for the other 10 minutes. Thank God it was only 20.

This is only joking around time Lupara, just playing with you. Laugh time, laugh time. Ha, ha, ha . . .
Camo
Straightened out

Post by Camo »

This thread should only be open to those with less than 30 posts because you're all hilarious and it'd work better if you were only talking to each other.
johnny fazool
Honorary Member

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by johnny fazool »

Lupara wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:47 pm
johnny fazool wrote:

Are you joking agan? Somehow I'm not entirely sure and I thought I wasn't easily fooled until you came around. [emoji38]

I like the way that guy talks and it's interesting to listen even when he didn't have much more to offer than what we already know here. But he gives good analysis and I always respect honest reporting by civilians instead of those media robots, not to mention the effort he took to report at the scene. I live all away across the pond so it's nice to get a glimpse of that environment.
I am joking Lupara. I know that scenario almost sounds like a faux bunga bunga party. But I wouldn't anything about that.

The guy in that video does give a local perspective on things. It's kind of refreshing to see him walk around the neighborhood and make his presentation since he comes from the area (or so he says). What I also pickup on was a lot of what he was saying (his opinion with regard to Qanon,etc.) almost sounds a lot like what Comello's lawyer is saying as far as the theory of the internet, hate speech and all the rest of it. I wondered if the lawyer will call this guy in to testify or pay him to keep making videos like this so they can be shown to a jury.
johnny fazool
Honorary Member

Post by johnny fazool »

Hey Cacuzza take it easy on Lupara. Just the other day you said he was o.k. Are you o.k.?
Cacuzza
Straightened out

Post by Cacuzza »

johnny fazool wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:14 pm Hey Cacuzza take it easy on Lupara. Just the other day you said he was o.k. Are you o.k.?
Of course Lupara is o.k. And yes I am o.k. But you're not o.k. you stumblin mumblin fuck ya.