Frank Cali shot dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Cheech
Full Patched

Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Cheech »

Etna wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:03 am So you dont think they could face resistance from people they loan money to?
LoL. No!
Guy Fatato said on a tape-recording that Franzese's vig on a $30,000 debt was "like social security" for him. - GohnJotti
Etna
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Etna »

Thats fair. I just feel like when the Rizzutos were getting hit they looked weak. May be a different case with the Gambinos.
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Lupara »

Etna wrote:Thats fair. I just feel like when the Rizzutos were getting hit they looked weak. May be a different case with the Gambinos.
That's apples and oranges. The Rizzutos were attacked because they were weak while this a domestic dispute.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

I could actually see them being REALLY frustrated.

They probably want to respond, but are just paralyzed by the media attention, and the fact the guys locked up, or under watch or whatever....
dixiemafia
Full Patched

Post by dixiemafia »

Lupara wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:36 am
Etna wrote:Thats fair. I just feel like when the Rizzutos were getting hit they looked weak. May be a different case with the Gambinos.
That's apples and oranges. The Rizzutos were attacked because they were weak while this a domestic dispute.
Agreed. Big difference.

They're only a killing away from showing their strength again. Since you used the Rizzuto's as an example, ask Joe DiMaulo if they were weak. Sal Montagna since he thought it would be easy to get a French Canadian in line as well as the Sicilians. All it takes is one killing and if this dude gets shanked in prison in a year, folks will say different.
If I didn't have my case coming up, I would like to come back with you gentlemen when this is over with and really lay the law down what is going on in this country.....
FriendofFamily
Full Patched

Post by FriendofFamily »

Well it's Official that this is the MOST VIEWED AND THE MOST REPLIES OF ALL THREADS!!
Know which Game to Play
DPG
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by DPG »

Which one even came close?
I get it....first rule of fight club.
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

DPG wrote:Which one even came close?
Buffalo is the only one that comes to mind. This thread has served its course though.
FriendofFamily
Full Patched

Post by FriendofFamily »

DPG wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:50 am Which one even came close?
General Mob Questions an On Going Thread - But Single Thread hands Down in a Short period of Time this one has all other threads beat as to Replies and Views.
Know which Game to Play
nowandlater
On Record

Post by nowandlater »

Lupara, I am not trying to put words in your mouth. I am just trying to understand while I try to keep my eyes on the bouncing ball. You memtioned this was a domestic dispute. Does that mean Cali was possibly killed by someone in his own family or at their behest? Again I am not saying you said that but you did mention domestic dispute and I am making sure I understand correctly.
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Lupara »

nowandlater wrote:
Lupara, I am not trying to put words in your mouth. I am just trying to understand while I try to keep my eyes on the bouncing ball. You memtioned this was a domestic dispute. Does that mean Cali was possibly killed by someone in his own family or at their behest? Again I am not saying you said that but you did mention domestic dispute and I am making sure I understand correctly.
If it involves his niece then it could be defined as such, but I'm just copying the definition used by the media and other posters in order to differentiate it from being a "hit".
nowandlater
On Record

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by nowandlater »

Lupara wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:39 pm
nowandlater wrote:
Lupara, I am not trying to put words in your mouth. I am just trying to understand while I try to keep my eyes on the bouncing ball. You mentioned this was a domestic dispute. Does that mean Cali was possibly killed by someone in his own family or at their behest? Again I am not saying you said that but you did mention domestic dispute and I am making sure I understand correctly.
If it involves his niece then it could be defined as such, but I'm just copying the definition used by the media and other posters in order to differentiate it from being a "hit".
I get it now Lupara thanks.

Here is a link to a YouTube video about the shooter that was put up on Gangster BB.Net:
https://youtu.be/zsjExzllttA
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Etna wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:46 pm Thats fair. I just feel like when the Rizzutos were getting hit they looked weak. May be a different case with the Gambinos.
It’s completely different. This was a random act. Nothing to do with the street.
Guy Fatato said on a tape-recording that Franzese's vig on a $30,000 debt was "like social security" for him. - GohnJotti
DPG
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by DPG »

Lupara wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:38 am
Buffalo is the only one that comes to mind. This thread has served its course though.
Absolutely
I get it....first rule of fight club.
nowandlater
On Record

Post by nowandlater »

DPG wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:16 pm
Lupara wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:38 am
Absolutely
This thread could get fired up again once this kid goes to court and when new information comes out about what happened, why and who else is lurking in the background, if anyone. I think the kid is scheduled to appear again on the third of this month. That could start a new flurry on this thread. For what it's worth that's my opinion on it anyway. Have a safe trip and don't leave home without it.