Frank Cali shot dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Cheech
Full Patched

Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Cheech »

Stroccos wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:45 am
bronx wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:35 pm threats from real wise guys? how are these threats delivered? violence will just happen in cases like this, there is no need to threaten ..you threaten someone when you do not want them to do something or for them to do something.. if something is planned you do not warn them..there will be many false stories whats going to happen..everyone will know when and if it happens.why would anyone want to kill innocent people ? it will be the worst thing the gambino family did since gotti killed paul
Very true Bronx you just do it u don’t talk about it ,but killing innocent people happens every day . Human beings are capable of anything . There are instances where the mob has killed women and children especially in Italy .
Killing his family members wouldn’t be a smart move but don’t they look like punks if they fail to do something ? Guy was a underboss for God’s sack .

Hopefully they put comello on the main line and some lifer takes him out that will put it to bed imo.
agreed!
Guy Fatato said on a tape-recording that Franzese's vig on a $30,000 debt was "like social security" for him. - GohnJotti
JeremyTheJew
Full Patched

Post by JeremyTheJew »

its going to be a while before he even grts to prison...
kid wants headlines so bes gonna milk the trial im sure...
as well as since this is not a mafia hit.... mafia protocol doesnt apply as much.... theres no how to run a crime family book w a chapter on random ppl killing members and consequences.

and with whiteys death.... whether he wants it or not hell be in PC im sure.
HANG IT UP NICKY. ITS TIME TO GO HOME.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

JeremyTheJew wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:55 am its going to be a while before he even grts to prison...
kid wants headlines so bes gonna milk the trial im sure...
as well as since this is not a mafia hit.... mafia protocol doesnt apply as much.... theres no how to run a crime family book w a chapter on random ppl killing members and consequences.

and with whiteys death.... whether he wants it or not hell be in PC im sure.
Mafia protocol doesn’t apply ? He killed a made guy , last I checked that was important rule you don’t touch made guys or even a on record associate .

Sure the mob wasn’t what it once was it’s doubtful the gambino bosses will issues a hit on his kin but someone may do it on there own u never know until it happens
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

I think he may off himself at some point, making the whole thing moot.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Snakes wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:46 pm I think he may off himself at some point, making the whole thing moot.
Then of course peope would think it was staged sucidde
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

Strocco's ..hello..no they will not look like punks at all, you are correct about italy..american mob, sicilian born or not ..is different.that is why you need smart people on top, not just murderers.smart people will understand revenge comes from being level headed, not reactionary, dig two graves when you want revenge.very old saying.. Strocco's the bonano guys have made guys who's father ratted.they should be fair game..they are in the life..nothing has happened to them and nothing will. the top guys are punks? maybe if vinny basciano was free they would be dead now..but look at vinny..kill everyone mentality ..the kid is pinched in the state, at worse he gets 25 to life, needs to do the bottom number..if he is deemed diminished capacity or psychotic he can get 15 to life..again doing only the bottom number. so they wait until he gets out then he gets it ..unless prison gets him first. my opinion..
maloots
Honorary Member

Post by maloots »

If Comello's attorney is using the justification for his client shooting and killing Francesco Cali because of right wing and Trump influenced rhetoric as a legal ploy in effort to demonstrate diminished capacity when in reality (although not yet known) Comello was in fact sent there to do what he did by someone else, does that mean Cali's family is still in danger because whoever wanted this to happen is still out there somewhere and with the attorneys legal maneuver to blame it on something else (albeit irrelevant), the responsible party (or parties) is/are not being looked for?

Now that's a mouth full. I don't know about you but I just gave myself a headache. Ouch.
johnny fazool
Honorary Member

Post by johnny fazool »

Maddone! That's a some a ting you wrote there.
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Lupara »

maloots wrote:If Comello's attorney is using the justification for his client shooting and killing Francesco Cali because of right wing and Trump influenced rhetoric as a legal ploy in effort to demonstrate diminished capacity when in reality (although not yet known) Comello was in fact sent there to do what he did by someone else, does that mean Cali's family is still in danger because whoever wanted this to happen is still out there somewhere and with the attorneys legal maneuver to blame it on something else (albeit irrelevant), the responsible party (or parties) is/are not being looked for?

Now that's a mouth full. I don't know about you but I just gave myself a headache. Ouch.
If this was ordered by someone else, why would Cali's family still be in danger now that Cali is eliminated?
johnny fazool
Honorary Member

Post by johnny fazool »

If I understand the question correctly I think maloots is asking if the kid was put up to it or directed to do it in some way by another source, do the investigators look no further under the assumption they have the only person who is responsible based on the word of the kid and his lawyer causing any further the investigation to stop based on that alone.

I guess the assumption is the kid might be lying about no one else being involved or the kid told the attorney the truth and is hiding behind the attorney client privilege and the lawyer is going to withhold that information from authorities, at least for now, and go with the lone nut theory.

About the family being in danger, that I don't know. I can't imagine how or why they would be but what do I know, I'm just a spectator.

Now I getting a headache. Nothing a little Sambuca can't fix. Salud e chindon.
maloots
Honorary Member

Post by maloots »

Thanks johnny.

Going to Luprara's question:
"If this was ordered by someone else, why would Cali's family still be in danger now that Cali is eliminated? "

That's my point. If this was not a mob hit and is some type of lunatic fringe case then how does anyone know if there is another fellow lunatic out there working with this kid. And if that happens the case then these type people do not adhere to mob rules and dictates. They dance to their own tune which in turn could possibly place Francesco's family in danger because there will be no rules or boundaries for them.

The other point I was trying to make was if the lone lunatic theory put out by the kids attorney is accepted by law enforcement then do they stop investigating and consider the case closed when in fact it might not be?

I am not an expert on law, law enforcement and criminal investigation or organized crime and do not pretend to be. But I do have a question someone here might be able to answer if they care to respond.

If a client (in this case the kid) tells the truth to their attorney or at least makes a confidential revelation about the existence of another person (or persons) being involved, does that information remain protected by the attorney client privilege or because of the nature of this case (a murder), is the attorney obligated by law and or the NY BAR to share that information with the investigators (law enforcement) regardless of the attorney client privilege?

Thanks.
Cacuzza
Straightened out

Post by Cacuzza »

The kid said to the media in the courtroom not to believe in fairy tales. It sounds like that is what his lawyer is going to do, spin a fairy tale. It wouldn't be a surprise if his lawyer is couching the kid to act as nuts as he can in order to play up the lawyers defense. Pazzo? Not so sure.
Etna
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Etna »

bronx wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:58 pm Strocco's ..hello..no they will not look like punks at all, you are correct about italy..american mob, sicilian born or not ..is different.that is why you need smart people on top, not just murderers.smart people will understand revenge comes from being level headed, not reactionary, dig two graves when you want revenge.very old saying.. Strocco's the bonano guys have made guys who's father ratted.they should be fair game..they are in the life..nothing has happened to them and nothing will. the top guys are punks? maybe if vinny basciano was free they would be dead now..but look at vinny..kill everyone mentality ..the kid is pinched in the state, at worse he gets 25 to life, needs to do the bottom number..if he is deemed diminished capacity or psychotic he can get 15 to life..again doing only the bottom number. so they wait until he gets out then he gets it ..unless prison gets him first. my opinion..

I have to disagree - they look weak with no response. Sure, the kid is in protective custody, but with the media covering this like they did - they make thecmob look dead with no form of retaliation even if its extremely difficult to do so at this point.
DPG
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by DPG »

Etna wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:51 pm
bronx wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 7:58 pm Strocco's ..hello..no they will not look like punks at all, you are correct about italy..american mob, sicilian born or not ..is different.that is why you need smart people on top, not just murderers.smart people will understand revenge comes from being level headed, not reactionary, dig two graves when you want revenge.very old saying.. Strocco's the bonano guys have made guys who's father ratted.they should be fair game..they are in the life..nothing has happened to them and nothing will. the top guys are punks? maybe if vinny basciano was free they would be dead now..but look at vinny..kill everyone mentality ..the kid is pinched in the state, at worse he gets 25 to life, needs to do the bottom number..if he is deemed diminished capacity or psychotic he can get 15 to life..again doing only the bottom number. so they wait until he gets out then he gets it ..unless prison gets him first. my opinion..

I have to disagree - they look weak with no response. Sure, the kid is in protective custody, but with the media covering this like they did - they make thecmob look dead with no form of retaliation even if its extremely difficult to do so at this point.
I doubt very seriously any member of the mafia is worried about wether the public thinks the ‘the mob is dead’. Any action taken will come from a place of revenge, not an attempt to bolster their public image. Gotti is dead and gone.
I get it....first rule of fight club.
Etna
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Etna »

So you dont think they could face resistance from people they loan money to?