Frank Cali shot dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

willychichi
Full Patched

Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by willychichi »

Suspect in mob-boss slaying brought to S.I. in middle of night; court appearance Monday

https://www.silive.com/news/2019/03/man ... onday.html
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny ... story.html

Bruno Facciolo was a capo, not an associate.
Crazy Casso thought he was a CI, but he was not.

Two more examples of us BHF members knowing
more correct details than the 'journalists'.
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Not to nitpick but I believe Facciolo was a Soldier.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:28 am Not to nitpick but I believe Facciolo was a Soldier.

Pogo
:D
I was close.
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
Cacuzza
Straightened out

Post by Cacuzza »

BUON COMPLEANNO IN PARADISO

FRANCESCO CALI

26 MARZO 1965 † 13 MARZO 2019

RIPOSA IN PACE

DIO TI BENEDICA E LA FAMIGLIE
DE CALI E INZERILLO
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

the G said bruno was not a rat..that does not mean he was not..he had family left in the street..the mafia cops info was pretty good ..i hope he was not
maloots
Honorary Member

Post by maloots »

Wow. Today would have been Frank Cali's birthday. Instead he was interred at Moravian Cemetery on this day last week. Who would have ever imagined that?

As far as the kid who did this is concerned so far no one here ever mentioned the possibility of suicide either literally or figuratively. The protectors could become the perpetrators. At least it seems to happen that way in the movies and in books.

Happy Birthday and RIP Francesco.
Breadman
Straightened out

Cali Funeral

Post by Breadman »

any reason besides LE taking pictures why the turn out to the funeral was light? normally the Sicilians/Zips put that aside and show up in force regardless.....
Hailbritain
Full Patched

Re: Cali Funeral

Post by Hailbritain »

I believe the family stipulated it was strictly a family only affair
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

maloots wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:21 amHappy Birthday and RIP Francesco.
:lol:
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson
Mason_dixon
Straightened out

Post by Mason_dixon »

I have heard that the father and brother of comello have some suspicious baggage. Father getting his legs broken the brother beaten the shit out of some women and on charges for that now. I wonder if by some long shot his brother and father were being threatened by someone in the Gambinos and the kid takes it into his own hands and takes one for his family? Just a thought.
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Cali Funeral

Post by Lupara »

Breadman wrote:any reason besides LE taking pictures why the turn out to the funeral was light? normally the Sicilians/Zips put that aside and show up in force regardless.....
Probably because this was getting way too much publicity and the way he met his end was kind of humiliating. The family and the family would want to avoid the limelight as much as possible so it's not in their interest to add more fuel to the flames. A big funeral turnout would make another media spectacle.
maloots
Honorary Member

Post by maloots »

Chucky wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:51 pm
maloots wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:21 amHappy Birthday and RIP Francesco.
:lol:
Hey, you have to cover all the bases.

Have a Happy New Year.
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

threats from real wise guys? how are these threats delivered? violence will just happen in cases like this, there is no need to threaten ..you threaten someone when you do not want them to do something or for them to do something.. if something is planned you do not warn them..there will be many false stories whats going to happen..everyone will know when and if it happens.why would anyone want to kill innocent people ? it will be the worst thing the gambino family did since gotti killed paul
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

bronx wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:35 pm threats from real wise guys? how are these threats delivered? violence will just happen in cases like this, there is no need to threaten ..you threaten someone when you do not want them to do something or for them to do something.. if something is planned you do not warn them..there will be many false stories whats going to happen..everyone will know when and if it happens.why would anyone want to kill innocent people ? it will be the worst thing the gambino family did since gotti killed paul
Very true Bronx you just do it u don’t talk about it ,but killing innocent people happens every day . Human beings are capable of anything . There are instances where the mob has killed women and children especially in Italy .
Killing his family members wouldn’t be a smart move but don’t they look like punks if they fail to do something ? Guy was a underboss for God’s sack .

Hopefully they put comello on the main line and some lifer takes him out that will put it to bed imo.
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo