Frank Cali shot dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

willychichi
Full Patched

Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by willychichi »

Accused mob-boss killer is coming back to Staten Island

https://www.silive.com/news/2019/03/acc ... ready.html
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

thesicilian2309 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:57 am Only Totò Riìna did this shit. He wanted the Power he wanted to kill everyone and he did. But this was Sicily in the 80‘s. In the US they think diffrently i doubt they will kill the Family of this mother fucker. The Gambinos build a new empire again after years where Gotti destroy it. Do you guys really think they will risk it?! This mother fucker will die in Jail he will commit suicide or someone will do that for him.
Why is Comello a motherfu**er? Many people will see the killing of Frank Cali as one less Italian thug on the street and not many people will lose sleep over it. It's interesting that you refer to him as a mofo, did you know him?
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

I don't think they will kill any of his family members either. They might not even kill the kid either. To high profile. Not LCN related. and
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

willychichi wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:13 pm Accused mob-boss killer is coming back to Staten Island

Interesting to hear from Selena Raab finally. He echos felice that the G’s will HAVE to respond.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:28 pm
willychichi wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:13 pm Accused mob-boss killer is coming back to Staten Island

Interesting to hear from Selena Raab finally. He echos felice that the G’s will HAVE to respond.
I just see to much heat coming down on them to kill a family member. I can see the kid killed in jail or prison. But it is the mafia .
Camo
Straightened out

Post by Camo »

The only way he's being killed in prison is if he ends up in genpop with some LCN guy who is doing life already, same as Whitey. It's not going to be an ordered and organized hit by Cefalu lol.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Is Frank’s brother or any of his own family members capable of going after Comello’s family? If one thing happens, every news outlet in the country will be swarming...Cefalu/Mannino know that. But some guys go off the reservation. It’ll be interesting to see what comes of this if anything. Great thread.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Any speculation to who assumes Frank’s businesses and partnerships and cash flow?

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Cacuzza
Straightened out

Post by Cacuzza »

This is a test message. Sorry for this, I am new to the forum. Great discussion by the way. Thank you. Francesco Cali RIP
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

I’m sure the Feds have knocked on Cefalu’s door and passed on the message that if any of the Comelo’s are attacked the Feds will wipe the Gambinos off the planet.
So I doubt there will ever be an open contract on the family for half a bar, but, he might put out the word that, whatever happens, happens and you get some kid wanting to impress who takes matters into his own hands.
Big Wig
Honorary Member

Post by Big Wig »

Jesus christ lol not been on the forums for a few weeks then come back to this wasn't expecting 100+ pages
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Lupara »

Can't view it. Any news?
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Re: RE: Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Lupara wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:26 am
Can't view it. Any news?
Nothing of import. They just interview a bunch of ex half assed wise guys who state Comello is a dead man walking.
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Lupara »

SonnyBlackstein wrote:
Lupara wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:26 am
Can't view it. Any news?
Nothing of import. They just interview a bunch of ex half assed wise guys who state Comello is a dead man walking.
He is? Never saw that coming.