Frank Cali shot dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Stroccos
Full Patched

Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Stroccos »

Is the The niece a smoke show or what ?
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Strax
Straightened out

Post by Strax »

'I don’t need to clear my name,' says suspect in killing of mob boss Frank Cali

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2019/0 ... /23697629/
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

Crazy how Sammy The Bull said ‘That’s not what WE do’
bosslt
Associate

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by bosslt »

Stroccos wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:55 pm
Strax wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:10 pm
Lupara wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:09 pm
Strax wrote:
Lupara wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:02 pm Surely if Comello’s innocent relatives get hit there would be such a backlash from the police, this isn’t Sicily, time will tell
Contrary to Comello they can hit without leaving a trace. What is the police going to do if there is no evidence?
They can sniff around for so long , hoping to find something , will hurt their business a lot/
"We'll then business just have to suffer".
I think they will try to hit Comello in prison. If he is truly nuts, he wont care much about losing a family member.
if he has any siblings they should whack them , let the parents know there bloodline was whiped out because they raised a scumbag
[/quote]
Possibly one of the dumbest comments I’ve ever seen.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

bosslt wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:43 pm
Stroccos wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:55 pm
Strax wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:10 pm
Lupara wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:09 pm
Strax wrote:
Lupara wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:02 pm Surely if Comello’s innocent relatives get hit there would be such a backlash from the police, this isn’t Sicily, time will tell
Contrary to Comello they can hit without leaving a trace. What is the police going to do if there is no evidence?
They can sniff around for so long , hoping to find something , will hurt their business a lot/
"We'll then business just have to suffer".
I think they will try to hit Comello in prison. If he is truly nuts, he wont care much about losing a family member.
if he has any siblings they should whack them , let the parents know there bloodline was whiped out because they raised a scumbag
[/quote]
Eye for a eye pussy
Dwalin2014
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dwalin2014 »

Stroccos wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:59 pm
Stroccos wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:55 pm if he has any siblings they should whack them , let the parents know there bloodline was whiped out because they raised a scumbag
Eye for a eye pussy
Killing relatives instead of the actual murderer isn't eye for an eye. If Comello's siblings get whacked, then his family would be entitled to kill Cali's relatives too.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Dwalin2014 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:25 pm
Stroccos wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:55 pm if he has any siblings they should whack them , let the parents know there bloodline was whiped out because they raised a scumbag
Eye for a eye pussy
Killing relatives instead of the actual murderer isn't eye for an eye. If Comello's siblings get whacked, then his family would be entitled to kill Cali's relatives too.
Ridiculous.
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Dwalin2014
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dwalin2014 »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:31 pm
Eye for a eye pussy
Ridiculous.
Why? By the "street code" itself it would be perfectly logical and "rightful". Not that I believe they would manage to kill any of Cali's relatives though.
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

Comello is fair game. I think it would be stupid to go after his relatives. The Gambino would be doing more damage to itself by killing civilians
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Dwalin2014 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:32 pm
Fughedaboutit wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:31 pm
Eye for a eye pussy
Ridiculous.
Why? By the "street code" itself it would be perfectly logical and "rightful". Not that I believe they would manage to kill any of Cali's relatives though.
lol wont even get to the first part
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

No one is touching the relatives.
thesicilian2309
Associate

Post by thesicilian2309 »

Only Totò Riìna did this shit. He wanted the Power he wanted to kill everyone and he did. But this was Sicily in the 80‘s. In the US they think diffrently i doubt they will kill the Family of this mother fucker. The Gambinos build a new empire again after years where Gotti destroy it. Do you guys really think they will risk it?! This mother fucker will die in Jail he will commit suicide or someone will do that for him.
"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid."
Strax
Straightened out

Post by Strax »

thesicilian2309 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:57 am Only Totò Riìna did this shit. He wanted the Power he wanted to kill everyone and he did. But this was Sicily in the 80‘s. In the US they think diffrently i doubt they will kill the Family of this mother fucker. The Gambinos build a new empire again after years where Gotti destroy it. Do you guys really think they will risk it?! This mother fucker will die in Jail he will commit suicide or someone will do that for him.
Its common thing in Italy even today,few months ago on xmas,they killed informants brother,brother was innocent and was also in witness protection program. Few years ago they killed 5 years old kid , burned him alive in car ,because his parents owed money.
thesicilian2309
Associate

Post by thesicilian2309 »

Strax wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:14 am
thesicilian2309 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:57 am Only Totò Riìna did this shit. He wanted the Power he wanted to kill everyone and he did. But this was Sicily in the 80‘s. In the US they think diffrently i doubt they will kill the Family of this mother fucker. The Gambinos build a new empire again after years where Gotti destroy it. Do you guys really think they will risk it?! This mother fucker will die in Jail he will commit suicide or someone will do that for him.
Its common thing in Italy even today,few months ago on xmas,they killed informants brother,brother was innocent and was also in witness protection program. Few years ago they killed 5 years old kid , burned him alive in car ,because his parents owed money.
I can't imagine that this is happened in the US... In Italy I am sure they would do that. But hey anything is possibly today! A fucking kid killed Frank... CRAZY!!!
"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid."
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

thesicilian2309 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:24 am
Strax wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:14 am
I can't imagine that this is happened in the US... In Italy I am sure they would do that. But hey anything is possibly today! A fucking kid killed Frank... CRAZY!!!
it happens all the time in the ghetto and nobody cares, kids get hit with stray bullets