Frank Narducci Case (Update 5/16: Narducci Pleads Guilty

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

slimshady_007
Full Patched

Re: Rumor Narducci arrested in Philly

Post by slimshady_007 »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:06 pm
Stroccos wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:47 pm
Cheech wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:03 am He’s pathetic. Hard to listen too. He tries sooooo hard.
Guys a character well maybe he’s making money on the Show or something can’t see putting in that much effort on consistent basis for free
Nah he is just a fucking loser. lol
He’s rides lcn’s dick 24/7 to the point where it becomes cringy. It seems he’s desperate for their attention for whatever sick reason. Smh i cant believe i used to listen to his shit.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

What had me dying of laughter was he said Joey Merlino was his friend just because he stalked him at court every day lmao
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Mikeymike12
Straightened out

Post by Mikeymike12 »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:10 pm What had me dying of laughter was he said Joey Merlino was his friend just because he stalked him at court every day lmao
He is Joey’s friend , Joey just doesn’t know it . LMAO Dunno what it is but something annoys me about him .
David Schratwieser is annoying but in a different way. Is it me or does Schratwieser act - seems like he is roooting against the guys who he makes his living talking about?
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Mikeymike12 wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:12 pm
Fughedaboutit wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:10 pm What had me dying of laughter was he said Joey Merlino was his friend just because he stalked him at court every day lmao
He is Joey’s friend , Joey just doesn’t know it . LMAO Dunno what it is but something annoys me about him .
David Schratwieser is annoying but in a different way. Is it me or does Schratwieser act - seems like he is roooting against the guys who he makes his living talking about?
Schrat is annoying, but for this assclown Lowman do question the credibility of George is fucking laughable. This assclown calls them rats and shitty writers yet GA has classic books about Philly and all he has is a hard on for Joey. So sad. lol
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

Stroccos wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:22 pm
Fughedaboutit wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 8:13 pm
SILENT PARTNERZ wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:31 pm Up at 7 AM. Home at 7 PM. Monday through Friday. That's my day. A Very common one I suspect.
Yeah up at 6 AM, home at 6 PM if lucky, usually 6:15 if I make no stops
what the hell are people going to in the future when they got robots doing more and more jobs ,
maybe sonny was right the working man is a sucker

anyone want to open a pain clinic?
and to stay on topic any one know where narducci wife allegelly sued at ? in less it was a buiness loan from company to company i cant find this Ty
have to have a legit MD doctor as owner on the papers.
DEA is all over pill mills. Right after someone opens a pill mill, they might as well
go down to the local DEA office and turn themselves in. Just get it over with. :o
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:46 pm
Schrat is annoying, but for this assclown Lowman do question the credibility of George is fucking laughable. This assclown calls them rats and shitty writers yet GA has classic books about Philly and all he has is a hard on for Joey. So sad. lol
Does this Lowman guy even know the definition of a rat? How is a journalist/author who covers OC a rat?
All roads lead to New York.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Wiseguy wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:39 pm
Fughedaboutit wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:46 pm
Does this Lowman guy even know the definition of a rat? How is a journalist/author who covers OC a rat?
He is too busy working on his fake Italian accent to know that. Also said we are a forum full of rats for discussing OC.
eboli
Full Patched

Post by eboli »

https://youtu.be/QnirdSs34qk

certified mob expert Jeff Lowman with some more details
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

eboli wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:21 am https://youtu.be/QnirdSs34qk

certified mob expert Jeff Lowman with some more details
it looks like the trial will be delayed , narducci attonery filed for extension for more time to get more information on this arab guy aka terrorist

the feds have also found the loan shark ledger of Gallos so it may appear he was backed by Phil not sure guess we will have to wait and see
The thing is why is gallo out collecting Phil’s money ? If Phil had notning to do with it lol
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
eboli
Full Patched

Post by eboli »

The witness sounds shady as fuck. It's interesting to hear what is said on the tapes Lowman claims to have. If everything he said is true the whole case doesn't make sense.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

It wouldn’t surprise me if the jury found a way to let Narducci slide on this.
‘Victim’ borrowed money for his ‘sick mother’, gambled it away then went to the feds to pay it off, ending up stiffing Phil.
Fuck this guy. If I was on the jury it’d be a big ol not guilty from yours.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

New mob talk. Second half of the video focuses on the Narducci case and the CW's ties to a terrorist organisation in Lebanon
https://youtu.be/jzLiQcZ9Svo
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
eboli
Full Patched

Post by eboli »

https://youtu.be/MyzXmX0F-L4

Here are some of the tapes of the witness Lowman promised releasing.
dixiemafia
Full Patched

Post by dixiemafia »

Mikeymike12 wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:12 pmHe is Joey’s friend , Joey just doesn’t know it
:lol: :lol: :lol:
If I didn't have my case coming up, I would like to come back with you gentlemen when this is over with and really lay the law down what is going on in this country.....
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

DS on instagram reporting that the defence's motion to delay has been granted so they can further investigate the co-operating witness
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'