Frank Cali shot dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Dr031718
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Dr031718 »

It will be interesting to see what the administration looks like with Cali out of the picture.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

felice wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:21 pm
Anyway he confirmed me that Lorenzo Mannino was higher in authority than Calì because Mannino did 15 years in jail, that is the most important value on the streets.
Can you expand on this Felice?
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

family wanted zero fanfare..no mysteries or angles .just privacy
Stroccos
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Stroccos »

Strax wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:10 pm
Lupara wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:09 pm
Strax wrote:
Lupara wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:02 pm Surely if Comello’s innocent relatives get hit there would be such a backlash from the police, this isn’t Sicily, time will tell
Contrary to Comello they can hit without leaving a trace. What is the police going to do if there is no evidence?
They can sniff around for so long , hoping to find something , will hurt their business a lot/
"We'll then business just have to suffer".
I think they will try to hit Comello in prison. If he is truly nuts, he wont care much about losing a family member.
[/quote]
if he has any siblings they should whack them , let the parents know there bloodline was whiped out because they raised a scumbag
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

slimshady_007 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:25 pm
felice wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:21 pm Today I spoke with a guy in the know and he told me the same, he is sure they will hit someone close to Comello and that they will destroy his family life.

Anyway he confirmed me that Lorenzo Mannino was higher in authority than Calì because Mannino did 15 years in jail, that is the most important value on the streets.
So Mannino was and still is underboss and Cali was Consigliere/street boss?
You are talking about rank, hes talking about POWER...
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:14 pm
This is not meant as a diss, but a street guy gets it right away....

Mannino is the heavy, it's why I couldn't understand the hit as a move for the top. I'm like, Why they hit Cali?, hes the connection, money guy...." . Mannino has to go, OR he went alon gcb with it....

Ill let felice explain it......
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

CabriniGreen wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:26 am

Mannino is the heavy, it's why I couldn't understand the hit as a move for the top. I'm like, Why they hit Cali?, hes the connection, money guy...." . Mannino has to go, OR he went alon gcb with it....

I think Sonny wants more proof, before he believes Mannino outranked Cali. LE has Cali as underboss and Mannino was last I'd as a capo in the o tremans case.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Frank wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:44 am
CabriniGreen wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:26 am

I think Sonny wants more proof, before he believes Mannino outranked Cali. LE has Cali as underboss and Mannino was last I'd as a capo in the o tremans case.
Correct, cheers frank.

I’m curious as to how felice sees the admin pre murder.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

He said Cefalu as acting boss, Mannino as under, Cali as consigliere.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Snakes wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:45 am He said Cefalu as acting boss, Mannino as under, Cali as consigliere.
Interesting. Cheers Snakes 👍
rayray
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by rayray »

Rocco wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:26 pm I am starting to think that there is no girl at all and this kid just has mental problems. It appears from what LE has released that Cali didn't even know the guy. Why ram his car to make him come out the house. If Cali knew him he would just come out if the kid just wanted to talk to him etc. Doesn't add up. I think we are just looking at mental case looking for attention. He got it. If he was a hired hitman he would have flipped by now. He is not a street kid. He lived in a wealthy part of SI. Parents house is worth 900k- 1Mil. Newly build lagoon home at the jersey shore. Doesn't add up. All roads lead to just being a Whacko who's parent ignored the warning signs. And there is ALWAYS warning signs.
They lived close enough to have had some kind of connection with a mutual person such as a girl/relative--the story sounds plausible--doesn't mean if there was a girl they were dating--it could have been something as simple him being half a stalker. The one thing for certain, the kid is not playing with a full deck--that's a given. And you're right in that other post, instead of Cali it could have been some regular father/brother/uncle or whatever then some heroin dealer such as Cali.
Heathen
Straightened out

Post by Heathen »

This guy also appeared in court with sayings and slogans scrawled all over his hands in pen. I think he's just nuts.
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

Snakes wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:45 am He said Cefalu as acting boss, Mannino as under, Cali as consigliere.
That was confirmed to me from a 100% valid source, I can only suppose he made a mistake switching Cali and Mannino positions but I highly doubt it.
Hailbritain
Full Patched

Post by Hailbritain »

felice wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:12 am
That was confirmed to me from a 100% valid source, I can only suppose he made a mistake switching Cali and Mannino positions but I highly doubt it.
Maybe jo jo corozzo will get his consigliere spot back now that Vernace isn’t getting out . Or possibly dimaria ??
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Hailbritain wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:28 am
felice wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:12 am
Maybe jo jo corozzo will get his consigliere spot back now that Vernace isn’t getting out . Or possibly dimaria ??
Vernace died 2 years ago.