Frank Cali shot dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

John W
Straightened out

Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by John W »

felice wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:21 pm Today I spoke with a guy in the know and he told me the same, he is sure they will hit someone close to Comello and that they will destroy his family life.

Anyway he confirmed me that Lorenzo Mannino was higher in authority than Calì because Mannino did 15 years in jail, that is the most important value on the streets.
Surely if Comello’s innocent relatives get hit there would be such a backlash from the police, this isn’t Sicily, time will tell
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

The family of Comello already knows they have to leave Staten Island
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

baldo wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:22 pm Did he have any insight as to the small attendance at his funeral?
No, it just sounds strange
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

This is great- “Some guy from ABC was asking a question in the office. And [a] mob guy said, ‘Get the f–k out of here before I blow your f–king head off,’ ”the worker said, chuckling.” :lol:
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Camo wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:27 am Why on earth are you posting his parents names and address?
I posted the owners of the home he was arrested at with the address. Public record.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Many people prefer a private ceremony, no wake etc. don’t think that should read into too much.
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Lupara »

John W wrote:
felice wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:21 pm Today I spoke with a guy in the know and he told me the same, he is sure they will hit someone close to Comello and that they will destroy his family life.

Anyway he confirmed me that Lorenzo Mannino was higher in authority than Calì because Mannino did 15 years in jail, that is the most important value on the streets.
Surely if Comello’s innocent relatives get hit there would be such a backlash from the police, this isn’t Sicily, time will tell
Contrary to Comello they can hit without leaving a trace. What is the police going to do if there is no evidence?
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Lupara »

Strax wrote:
Lupara wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:02 pm Surely if Comello’s innocent relatives get hit there would be such a backlash from the police, this isn’t Sicily, time will tell
Contrary to Comello they can hit without leaving a trace. What is the police going to do if there is no evidence?
They can sniff around for so long , hoping to find something , will hurt their business a lot/[/quote]"We'll then business just have to suffer".
Strax
Straightened out

Post by Strax »

Lupara wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:09 pm
Strax wrote:
Lupara wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:02 pm Surely if Comello’s innocent relatives get hit there would be such a backlash from the police, this isn’t Sicily, time will tell
They can sniff around for so long , hoping to find something , will hurt their business a lot/
"We'll then business just have to suffer".
[/quote]

I think they will try to hit Comello in prison. If he is truly nuts, he wont care much about losing a family member.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Lupara wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:32 am
Wiseguy wrote:
CabriniGreen wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:02 amShit is silly to me. In my eyes he died for nothing.
I heard someone say the girl might have been afraid.
WHAT THE FUCK FOR!!! For SURE, she knows more killers than this guy. She grew up in the life, no? Maybe her people are civilians?

He lived 20 minutes away, they could a got anyone to get him, as easy as it was for him to get Cali.

I'm no mafia boss. If my doorbell rings unexpected, I'm on alert. If I see a strange number in my phone, they better fuckin leave a message. How do you know it's not someone trying to tie down your whereabouts or movements?

I go to store in the middle of the night, I'm packing, you blink too many times to fast, you might get it.... You lurk around my house the AKs coming out..... I dont know why he was playing games with the guy....
Good hell, Cabrini, get a grip. I can just picture you blowing away the UPS guy delivering your Amazon package.
Apparantly they don't even deliver Amazon packages anymore. My last 5 orders went lost after custom clearance.
Funny Thing, Larue Martin, former number 1 pick in the NBA draft is a UPS executive, I know him hes a cool dude, lol
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

baldo wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:22 am From the article:

“That’s just Standard Investigation 101,” the source said of the authorities’ photos. “They want to know who shows up, who the players are, who’s going to possibly take over, who’s active, who‘s not, the pecking order.

I think the mobsters just don't want to take the chance. But who knows...
This... I thought th he same about Persicos...
a guy commented in that Bonnano thread, said wiseguys know those things are watched closely... I dont know if they are showing g up en masse anymore....
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Camo wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:27 am Why on earth are you posting his parents names and address?
Very odd and creepy.
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

CabriniGreen wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:33 pm
baldo wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:22 am From the article:

“That’s just Standard Investigation 101,” the source said of the authorities’ photos. “They want to know who shows up, who the players are, who’s going to possibly take over, who’s active, who‘s not, the pecking order.

I think the mobsters just don't want to take the chance. But who knows...
This... I thought th he same about Persicos...
a guy commented in that Bonnano thread, said wiseguys know those things are watched closely... I dont know if they are showing g up en masse anymore....
Probably not showing due to someone possibly blowing them away for forgetting a UPS uniform as they delivered it to the funeral home.

Your guess is as good as mine!
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

So Mannino was and still is underboss and Cali was Consigliere/street boss?
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

He had an instagram account that was very political

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... posts.html

Besides trying to once arrest the mayor of New York, he also once asked police how he could go about arresting Nancy Pelosi.