Frank Cali shot dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

slimshady_007
Full Patched

Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by slimshady_007 »

It would’ve been very interesting if Cali survived the hit. Chances r Comello would’ve ended up in a ditch somewhere.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Camo wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:30 am Slim owned three of us by saying something he usually says seriously sarcastically :lol:
I guess sarcasm doesn’t rly work over the internet.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
dixiemafia
Full Patched

Post by dixiemafia »

This dude will never survive prison. He seems like the type that would run his mouth off to the wrong people and end up with a toothbrush in his side.
If I didn't have my case coming up, I would like to come back with you gentlemen when this is over with and really lay the law down what is going on in this country.....
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by CabriniGreen »

Lupara wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:26 am
thehitman wrote:one thing is for sure, Franky Boy was right about the kid.
Yet he made a fatal error of judgement by going outside with the kid if he knew he was batshit crazy. It should be a red flag after he deliberately crashed into his car. Cali could've shot him on his porch and claim self defense. Now he's dead when he shouldn't.

How the hell can anybody feel safe in America even more after things like this happen repeatedly? I would never take things for granted anymore and under these circumstances (crazy people harassing you) it's better to shoot first and ask questions later. Better to do a few years in jail at best than dead for life.

Thing is, the feds would get a hard-on if a mobster kills someone out of self defense and they would do everyting they can to take advantage of it. That's not justice though but then again there's no real good or wrong anyway.
Shit is silly to me. In my eyes he died for nothing.
I heard someone say the girl might have been afraid.
WHAT THE FUCK FOR!!! For SURE, she knows more killers than this guy. She grew up in the life, no? Maybe her people are civilians?

He lived 20 minutes away, they could a got anyone to get him, as easy as it was for him to get Cali.

I'm no mafia boss. If my doorbell rings unexpected, I'm on alert. If I see a strange number in my phone, they better fuckin leave a message. How do you know it's not someone trying to tie down your whereabouts or movements?

I go to store in the middle of the night, I'm packing, you blink too many times to fast, you might get it.... You lurk around my house the AKs coming out..... I dont know why he was playing games with the guy....
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

CabriniGreen wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:02 am
Yet he made a fatal error of judgement by going outside with the kid if he knew he was batshit crazy. It should be a red flag after he deliberately crashed into his car. Cali could've shot him on his porch and claim self defense. Now he's dead when he shouldn't.

How the hell can anybody feel safe in America even more after things like this happen repeatedly? I would never take things for granted anymore and under these circumstances (crazy people harassing you) it's better to shoot first and ask questions later. Better to do a few years in jail at best than dead for life.

Thing is, the feds would get a hard-on if a mobster kills someone out of self defense and they would do everyting they can to take advantage of it. That's not justice though but then again there's no real good or wrong anyway.
WHAT THE FUCK FOR!!! For SURE, she knows more killers than this guy. She grew up in the life, no? Maybe her people are civilians?

He lived 20 minutes away, they could a got anyone to get him, as easy as it was for him to get Cali.

I'm no mafia boss. If my doorbell rings unexpected, I'm on alert. If I see a strange number in my phone, they better fuckin leave a message. How do you know it's not someone trying to tie down your whereabouts or movements?

I go to store in the middle of the night, I'm packing, you blink too many times to fast, you might get it.... You lurk around my house the AKs coming out..... I dont know why he was playing games with the guy....

1- Cali didn't know he had a gun or that he was coming there to kill him much less
2- Sounds crazy but I don't think Cali even has a gun in his home unless there was friction in the family. Hes under a microscope by LE. Doesn't seem like he would risk having a gun in his home.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

JCB1977 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:58 am Parents of Anthony Comello: Alphonse Comello Jr and Nicole Mucillo Comello. 14 Cadiz Dr, Brick, NJ

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandho ... 4017-12271
I've got family in that block and in Shore acres down the since the 70s. LE had that entire rd blocked off yesterday. Resident had to show their ID to get on that street.etc. Parent built a brand new beautiful lagoon home on that lot. Probably gonna have to sell it to pay for that high priced attorney they got him. Their home in SI is worth upwards a million. This kid is a dip shit.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

CabriniGreen wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:02 am

where do you live, iraq?

guys, dont call cabrini green he wont answer. cant get his location!
Guy Fatato said on a tape-recording that Franzese's vig on a $30,000 debt was "like social security" for him. - GohnJotti
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

Cali may never have met the guy, or if he did, he wasn't aware who hit his car till he came out and saw him up close. It might be that he thought it was a guy nice enough to stay after an accident, then Cali might have sensed something wrong and looked to walk away after the handshake. They say so far it was him using 2 hands. Guys who are street smart do that for control, if the guy tries to pull you the advantage is yours.

A family off in-laws, cousins, sisters, or whatever needed help with a wack job stalker, Cali took the girl in. It was the right thing to do, it's a shame the asshole shooter found out where he lived.
willychichi
Full Patched

Post by willychichi »

Mob-boss murder suspect will be target rest of his life, expert says

https://www.silive.com/news/2019/03/dea ... -life.html
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

CabriniGreen wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:02 amShit is silly to me. In my eyes he died for nothing.

Good hell, Cabrini, get a grip. I can just picture you blowing away the UPS guy delivering your Amazon package.
All roads lead to New York.
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Lupara »

Wiseguy wrote:
CabriniGreen wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:02 amShit is silly to me. In my eyes he died for nothing.

Good hell, Cabrini, get a grip. I can just picture you blowing away the UPS guy delivering your Amazon package.
Apparantly they don't even deliver Amazon packages anymore. My last 5 orders went lost after custom clearance.
santos
Straightened out

Post by santos »

The ultimate irony of life, this story is a great example..you look over your shoulder your whole life and then it ends like that.
willychichi
Full Patched

Post by willychichi »

Slain mob boss Frank Cali laid to rest — as authorities look on

https://nypost.com/2019/03/19/slain-mob ... s-look-on/
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

willychichi wrote:Slain mob boss Frank Cali laid to rest — as authorities look on

https://nypost.com/2019/03/19/slain-mob ... s-look-on/
Only a dozen attendees. That's even less than Sal Montagna's funeral that was held in enemy territory.

All the mobsters in New York are known to the police as well as those who are associated with Cali, so why shy away from such a funeral?

Could this be a sign that he had fallen out of favor?
baldo
Straightened out

Post by baldo »

From the article:

“That’s just Standard Investigation 101,” the source said of the authorities’ photos. “They want to know who shows up, who the players are, who’s going to possibly take over, who’s active, who‘s not, the pecking order.

I think the mobsters just don't want to take the chance. But who knows...