Frank Cali shot dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

santos
Straightened out

Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by santos »

So, is everyone in here now convinced this was not a mob related hit? Im still not to be honest
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

eboli wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:48 pm They might be italian, but they are businessmen first and killing innocent people is bad for business. It was bad 50 years ago, it's ten times worse today. Law enforcement continue to have the biggest hard on for lcn as it is and I can imagine what will happen if they kill an innocent family member. They will try to hit the kid in prison and even that's a stretch if he's kept in a pc unit. And I doubt any of the other families will be pleased if the Gambino leadership continue to make headlines over stupid shit like personal vendettas, considering how under the rader most of them tried to be in the last decade.
do you think that in this right moment these guys are thinking about what Johnny Porky Zancocchio or Barney Bellomo would think or do? Do you think they are thinking about Cosa Nostra rules? Do you think they are caring about fbi shuting down gambling places?

They are fucking mad, it's their blood, it's not mafia. They only want revenge and to brutally hit someone
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Lupara »

felice wrote:
eboli wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:48 pm They might be italian, but they are businessmen first and killing innocent people is bad for business. It was bad 50 years ago, it's ten times worse today. Law enforcement continue to have the biggest hard on for lcn as it is and I can imagine what will happen if they kill an innocent family member. They will try to hit the kid in prison and even that's a stretch if he's kept in a pc unit. And I doubt any of the other families will be pleased if the Gambino leadership continue to make headlines over stupid shit like personal vendettas, considering how under the rader most of them tried to be in the last decade.
do you think that in this right moment these guys are thinking about what Johnny Porky Zancocchio or Barney Bellomo would think or do? Do you think they are thinking about Cosa Nostra rules? Do you think they are caring about fbi shuting down gambling places?

They are fucking mad, it's their blood, it's not mafia. They only want revenge and to brutally hit someone
His parents hiring an expensive lawyer is a big fuck you the mobsters, meaning that they somehow expect him to live and are still supporting their son. It would be wiser for themselves to wash their hands of him and show that they do not condone his actions. Then again, that's easy to say as parents would risk their lives protecting their son, but it is what it is. Cali's friends and family are out for blood, so if they can't get their revenge by killing him it might end in a tit for tat.

Police are probably protecting the family right now but that won't last forever. Is it possible for them to go into witsec without having given something in return?
eboli
Full Patched

Post by eboli »

felice wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:54 pm do you think that in this right moment these guys are thinking about what Johnny Porky Zancocchio or Barney Bellomo would think or do? Do you think they are thinking about Cosa Nostra rules? Do you think they are caring about fbi shuting down gambling places?

Psychopaths or not they are thieves before they are killers. My take is if they don't act quick they don't act at all. At this point I doubt even the kid gets hit if he's placed in protective custody. I don't think they care what Bellomo thinks or FBI shutting gambling dens, but they fear getting locked up for a long time. Even animals fear getting locked in a cage. I have no doubt they want to make the whole family disappear without a trace, but the chance of that is slim to none. We shall see.
santos wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:51 pm So, is everyone in here now convinced this was not a mob related hit? Im still not to be honest
From the looks of things Comello fits the modern school shooter profile, so I think it's safe to say it's not mob related.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com ... urces/amp/ This article is shocking. I cant tell why he’s a marked man.I rly thought mannino would throw Comello a bone for takin out Cali.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

felice wrote:The girl's family is calabrian. Calabrians are even worst than sicilians. They have this girl who is feeling guilty because of Comello. To kill Comello is not possible so they will hit his family with the excuse they are paying their son defence.
Guys, I am sure about this. I hope police is having a great surveillance of Comello's family.
Frank Cali's niece family is Calabrian? Is it too much to ask through whom the girl is related to Cali?
Camo
Straightened out

Post by Camo »

slimshady_007 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:14 pm https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com ... urces/amp/ This article is shocking. I cant tell why he’s a marked man.I rly thought mannino would throw Comello a bone for takin out Cali.
Huh? Why would Mannino want Cali taken out?
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Camo wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:19 pm
slimshady_007 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:14 pm https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com ... urces/amp/ This article is shocking. I cant tell why he’s a marked man.I rly thought mannino would throw Comello a bone for takin out Cali.
Bro i was being sarcastic lol
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
Etna
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Etna »

They should pur him in a sell with that psycho Benny Geritano.
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

eboli wrote:
felice wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:54 pm do you think that in this right moment these guys are thinking about what Johnny Porky Zancocchio or Barney Bellomo would think or do? Do you think they are thinking about Cosa Nostra rules? Do you think they are caring about fbi shuting down gambling places?

Psychopaths or not they are thieves before they are killers.
Some are killers before thieves, especially psychopaths. There are lots of examples.
Uncle Pete
Straightened out

Post by Uncle Pete »

I think they get him way easier inside. With so many recent examples of gang members putting in work in mob hits lately, I would not be suprised if some bloods/crips stab this dude 60-70 times in the showers as soon as he’s upstate
Camo
Straightened out

Post by Camo »

slimshady_007 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:20 pm
Camo wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:19 pm
Bro i was being sarcastic lol
You never know with you, no offence :lol:
eboli
Full Patched

Post by eboli »

Lupara wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:22 pm
eboli wrote:

Some are killers before thieves, especially psychopaths. There are lots of examples.
Lupara wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:22 pm
eboli wrote:

Of course. That's why they are the exception. Even among themselves the violent ones are the minority. They all share narcissistic tendencies and pathological lying, which I guess can really help you out in organized crime. :lol:
Strax
Straightened out

Post by Strax »

Lupara wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:18 pm
felice wrote:The girl's family is calabrian. Calabrians are even worst than sicilians. They have this girl who is feeling guilty because of Comello. To kill Comello is not possible so they will hit his family with the excuse they are paying their son defence.
Guys, I am sure about this. I hope police is having a great surveillance of Comello's family.
Frank Cali's niece family is Calabrian? Is it too much to ask through whom the girl is related to Cali?
Cali had connections to 'Ndrangheta from Siderno.
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

Strax wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:46 pm In Calabria they would already force feed the girl with acid.
Remind me to never go to Calabria
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'