Frank Cali shot dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Pogo The Clown »

baldo wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:42 pm The suspect in the slaying of mob boss Francesco “Franky Boy” Cali showed reporters the words “United We Stand MAGA Forever” written on his hand Monday afternoon.

My suspicions were correct. Trump had Cali whacked. Possibly to cover up the Gambinos ties to Trump. :mrgreen:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

Anyway it is not over. I really think they will hit the kid's family. They are paying his lawyer so in their criminal mind the family is protecting him. Plus they should send a signal, if a nobody can whack your boss...
I try to think like they would and I am sure they will do something
eboli
Full Patched

Post by eboli »

It would be a very stupid thing to do. Can you imagine how much things will blow up if the mob murders an innocent civilian in 2019?
Strax
Straightened out

Post by Strax »

They will do nothing to his family, this is not Italy.
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

That is not Italy but they are italians
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

Trust me, they will hit his family in a way or in another. Do you really think they would have any problem to do it?

They will just wait for the right moment, even in one year but they will do it. I am 100% sure. And I am sure the kid's family will relocate somewhere soon, hiw they can continue to live in Staten Island, every single guy will like to intimidate them even with eyes, it will be impossible for them to live there
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

I don't know. These guys can't even be bothered to kill informants living out in the open in their own backyard. How likely is it that they will hunt down and kill some civilians?

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

The girl's family is calabrian. Calabrians are even worst than sicilians. They have this girl who is feeling guilty because of Comello. To kill Comello is not possible so they will hit his family with the excuse they are paying their son defence.
Guys, I am sure about this. I hope police is having a great surveillance of Comello's family.
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:38 pm I don't know. These guys can't even be bothered to kill informants living out in the open in their own backyard. How likely is it that they will hunt down and kill some civilians?

Pogo
It is about the girl. I perfectly know calabrians. Try to imagine the girl's status right now.
Your daughter and sister's honor are everything for a calabrian, everything. This is not about mafia, it is about your blood
Laurentian
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Laurentian »

Accused killer of Gambino boss Frank Cali appears in N.J. court with 'MAGA' etched on hand

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny- ... story.html
Strax
Straightened out

Post by Strax »

But Calabrians living in the US. Like CabriniGreen already said on different forum: In Calabria they would already force feed the girl with acid.
eboli
Full Patched

Post by eboli »

They might be italian, but they are businessmen first and killing innocent people is bad for business. It was bad 50 years ago, it's ten times worse today. Law enforcement continue to have the biggest hard on for lcn as it is and I can imagine what will happen if they kill an innocent family member. They will try to hit the kid in prison and even that's a stretch if he's kept in a pc unit. And I doubt any of the other families will be pleased if the Gambino leadership continue to make headlines over stupid shit like personal vendettas, considering how under the rader most of them tried to be in the last decade.
Camo
Straightened out

Post by Camo »

Strax wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:18 pm They will do nothing to his family, this is not Italy.
Agreed. The only way i could see him being killed is a similar situation to Whitey if he ended up somewhere with connected guys with nothing to lose. I even doubt that though because he's not an informant like Whitey so there's no universal reason for any LCN member (or criminal in general) to want to kill him, could only see it happening if he was in with a Gambino or someone close to the Inzerillo's or something. Doubt LE would let that happen though, iirc they only got to Whitey because he wanted to be in genpop.
felice
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by felice »

this is not a movie but take it to the bank, 100% sure they would like to kill the kid's family as soon as possible but they just can't now.
I guess the kid will be under strict surveillance in jail
Camo
Straightened out

Post by Camo »

I misread that as "They will do nothing to him, this is not Italy", oh well same basic point. They won't touch his family.