Frank Cali shot dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

I 25 I
On Record

Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by I 25 I »

Villain wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:07 am "Just find a nut to do the job"
Hahaha
It was really the last time they trusted us street guys that kind of money
Angelo Santino
Filthy Few

Post by Angelo Santino »

CabriniGreen wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:52 am That was one of my points @CC

I'd google, read a story, then make a post. All this shit was in the papers, like ALL the papers.INTERNATIONAL PAPERS, even....

That's why I said this actually taught me a lot about modern media, how it's more important to be first, than right.

Look at USA Today , tell me they didnt scour the internet for the bulk of the story.......
It's always been this way. Thanks to guesswork, poor judgement or bad sources the scope of organized crime has always had its share of this type of stuff. If you go back to the late 1970's you can read alot of Carmine Galante articles, one stating he and Neil Dellacroce were in a war for Carlo's Boss of Bosses title. The way articles were written about him you'd think he was King Leonidas taking on Xerxes and yet it ended in a letdown. Sometimes, oftentimes, there was no intent to mislead. But then there are those who do so knowingly- and they are the ones who need to be exposed and shunned.

Punditry is mostly bullshit because making predictions are just that, educated guesses. I quote Joe Pistone in early 2003: "Fat Joey is the last of the oldtimers, he'll never rat." I'm sure when Pistone said that he didn't expect Joe Massino to turn informant because up to that point there was no precedent for it so what could go wrong in saying that?

Joe Pistone was acquainted with Massino in the early 1980's, does anyone know anybody who stays exactly the same for 20 years? So maybe rather than pay this guy a grand or whatever he charges to come out in sunglasses and give his usual spiel maybe interview one of the forensic accountants who went after Massino's assets.
I 25 I
On Record

Post by I 25 I »

Maybe the kid will now get shot by another nut job
Decades later theyll find connections to one guy on both Sides. Who will it be?
It was really the last time they trusted us street guys that kind of money
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

The Mafia loves nut jobs....Cermak...Colombo.. possibly JFK etc...fanatics and psychos are easier for control and they wont say shit
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
Camo
Straightened out

Post by Camo »

Honestly, i think this outcome is weirder than most of the theories.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Confederate wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:33 pm
Rocco wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:28 pm Wells its official Anthony Comello is now Boss of the Gambino Family. That's how its works fella's ...it worked for Gotti and looks like its gonna work for Comello. Although he will be locked up the rest of this life. He will hold the Title "Official Boss" and GreaseBall Dom will be his acting on the street. Frankie is gone and...and that's that...there was nothing we could do about it....
:lol: :lol: Vet good Rocco.
The one thing that is still questionable to me is: If Cali didn't like this kid, Why did he shake his hand after his car was rammed by him? Wouldn't Cali be angry that this asshole rammed his car? Something isn't completely right with this story.
Media has been printing misinformation from day one on this story. The only thing they got right is Cali was murdered. ! lol They quote Sources ! 70% of the time there are no sources just opinion pieces.
Villain
Filthy Few

Post by Villain »

It will be quite interesting if the feds' final conclusion is that Cali was murdered over some family issues, meaning after 10 or 15 years his murder will be still looked upon with large suspicion, same as the ones which occurred through out the mobs history in the US
Do not be deceived, neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God - Corinthians 6:9-10
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Villain wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:25 am It will be quite interesting if the feds' final conclusion is that Cali was murdered over some family issues, meaning after 10 or 15 years his murder will be still looked upon with large suspicion, same as the ones which occurred through out the mobs history in the US
To be honest, the whole situation is puzzling. A kid whos not even a mob associate, whacks one of the top Gambinos over a women. I still dont get why Comello, whos obviously a nut, would crash in to Cali’s car as a way of luring him to his death. Why did he plan it so well? And did he rly think that if he got away with the murder, that the Gambinos weren’t gunna retaliate? Not sayin anything like ik for sure it was a mob hit, but im just confused.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Lupara »

bert wrote:Commello's parents got him a high priced attorney. He is the type to start spinning the story any way he can.
https://nypost.com/2019/03/17/suspect-i ... yc-lawyer/
What's the purpose. He's gonna die anyway.
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

In today's NY Daily News it says Comello and his Attorney are going with a self defense strategy saying Cali threatened him, And threatened him that night with a gun and he was scared for his life. Now, What if this Niece angle is all BS and this is all made up about this Niece and the Niece has no idea who Comello is or what TF he's talking about ? Obviously they are going to trial, Probably ?!?!?! This Niece will probably have to testify, And will be cross examined , I wonder how that goes over ? This Niece and the rest of the family are Cringing , They want nothing to do with an investigation, To help in any way in the investigation, And I can imagine want nothing to do with a Courtroom, Prosecutors, Testimony etc...There is a long way to go in this Investigation and god knows what comes out ? Biggest mob killing in decades, And probably the biggest Mob trial in Decades, With a Supposed , Up until now a non mob murder suspect ! This is gonna be one hell of an investigation and Trial
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

bronx wrote:Siroccos, .. the text's will have an impact on what happens in their future ,if the girl in text says my uncle does not want us together ,that is not forgivable.if the girl says stay away from me ,i do not want to be involved with you..time will heal it. my opinion.
Lol. They blame the girl for interfering in her private life? That might make some sense if she's wasn't an adult, otherwise Frankie should've minded his own business. Let the girl make her own mistakes and learn from it.

If the guy was stalking her then they still can't blame her.
Last edited by Lupara on Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

Confederate wrote:
Rocco wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:28 pm Wells its official Anthony Comello is now Boss of the Gambino Family. That's how its works fella's ...it worked for Gotti and looks like its gonna work for Comello. Although he will be locked up the rest of this life. He will hold the Title "Official Boss" and GreaseBall Dom will be his acting on the street. Frankie is gone and...and that's that...there was nothing we could do about it....
[emoji38] [emoji38] Vet good Rocco.
The one thing that is still questionable to me is: If Cali didn't like this kid, Why did he shake his hand after his car was rammed by him? Wouldn't Cali be angry that this asshole rammed his car? Something isn't completely right with this story.
Maybe he knew the kid wasn't right in the head and he didn't want a situation in front of his house and attract attention. So he shook the kid's hand out of courtesy.
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

Lupara wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:40 am
bert wrote:Commello's parents got him a high priced attorney. He is the type to start spinning the story any way he can.
https://nypost.com/2019/03/17/suspect-i ... yc-lawyer/
What's the purpose. He's gonna die anyway.
Watch this Comello beat the case and walk, Or be convicted on an involuntary manslaughter or something crazy and walk off afterwards with no repercussions!!! Imao 🤔😂😂, We should have some nice indictments coming soon based on all the media attention and Huge spotlight Mr.Comello just placed on the Mob lmfaooo
Lupara
Full Patched

Post by Lupara »

Camo wrote:Honestly, i think this outcome is weirder than most of the theories.
Yeah, and that is why it's easy to say in retrospect how we all let our imaginations run wild when that is kind of an obvious response to a mob boss getting killed, especially someone like Cali who was believed to run a tight ship.
Chucky
Full Patched

Post by Chucky »

slimshady_007 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:37 am
Villain wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:25 am It will be quite interesting if the feds' final conclusion is that Cali was murdered over some family issues, meaning after 10 or 15 years his murder will be still looked upon with large suspicion, same as the ones which occurred through out the mobs history in the US
To be honest, the whole situation is puzzling. A kid whos not even a mob associate, whacks one of the top Gambinos over a women. I still dont get why Comello, whos obviously a nut, would crash in to Cali’s car as a way of luring him to his death. Why did he plan it so well? And did he rly think that if he got away with the murder, that the Gambinos weren’t gunna retaliate? Not sayin anything like ik for sure it was a mob hit, but im just confused.
Did he really plan it well? He got caught in less than 3 days and they had him dead to rights. Comello is stupid on top of being crazy.
Just smile and blow me - Mel Gibson