Frank Cali shot dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Rocco
Full Patched

Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Rocco »

slimshady_007 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:56 am
eboli wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:09 am Rocco mentioned earlier the killer had a father and an older brother. They can always hit one of them in retaliation, but I hope we're past the times of Albert Anastasia killing innocent civilians.
The mob attempted to whack pete chiodo’s sister. So anything is possible
That was to shut Pete up on the stand. This is different. If they hit his father or brother it would be the Sicilians not some Knucklehead from Howard Beach.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Stroccos wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:14 am Gene Gotti is afraid of a copy cat and started parking his car in his garage
Gene doesn't even have a drivers license yet...lol The one he has expired in 1989 :mrgreen:
don-shunter
Straightened out

Post by don-shunter »

If this kid is a nutjob the why target Cali of all people. Most nutjob target famous actors or politicians. Not intentionally ram a mobsters car and then kill him.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

CabriniGreen wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:24 am pronounced dead.

Sources tell CBS2 the suspect and Cali were involved in a spat over latter’s niece, who sources say is from Brooklyn and would sometimes stay at Comello’s home on Staten Island. The sources say Cali didn’t want his niece, who is attending college, to spend time with Comello, who has worked in construction.....

I mean..... why was she staying at his home?
So Comello could get his dick wet. Why did the chicken cross the road?
Chrissy_Scars
Honorary Member

Post by Chrissy_Scars »

So Calì supposedly told this guy not to see his niece because he wasn’t a great kid. Then someone hits his SUV so hard that it rocks it. Calì comes out see it’s him but then calmly shakes his hand, talks to him and turns his back to him at some point. Something isn’t adding up here.
don-shunter
Straightened out

Post by don-shunter »

And if this kid whacked Cali over a broad then the kid ain't to bright or has got balls the size of an elephants cos he won't be safe in prison and his family is potentially at risk. All for what cos he couldn't get this chick?
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Chrissy_Scars wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:35 pm So Calì supposedly told this guy not to see his niece because he wasn’t a great kid. Then someone hits his SUV so hard that it rocks it. Calì comes out see it’s him but then calmly shakes his hand, talks to him and turns his back to him at some point. Something isn’t adding up here.
U still think he was hired by the mob?
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
Chrissy_Scars
Honorary Member

Post by Chrissy_Scars »

slimshady_007 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:00 pm
Chrissy_Scars wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:35 pm So Calì supposedly told this guy not to see his niece because he wasn’t a great kid. Then someone hits his SUV so hard that it rocks it. Calì comes out see it’s him but then calmly shakes his hand, talks to him and turns his back to him at some point. Something isn’t adding up here.
No. Something more along the lines of it wasnt a casual conversation to start. Definitely sounds just like a nut job but I think the story isn’t correct yet
Camo
Straightened out

Post by Camo »

Agreed but that's because LE haven't revealed the motive yet or what they believe the motive to be, it's just been the media and their "sources" whoever they are. I suspect it'll make a lot more sense when it goes to trial, or maybe even before then, there's obviously a lot of info that's still unclear to us.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Chrissy_Scars wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:10 pm
slimshady_007 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:00 pm
No. Something more along the lines of it wasnt a casual conversation to start. Definitely sounds just like a nut job but I think the story isn’t correct yet
The guy could’ve been some low level nobody who pushed dope and knew someone connected. Maybe he heard that some people had problems with Frank, so he decided to whack frank to gain status. I rly think this entire case is a real life matt drinkwater. Crazy how life can imitate art.
eboli
Full Patched

Post by eboli »

“He loved that girl a lot apparently," a childhood friend of the suspect told the Daily News. "And that man must [have] said something to set him off." The friend described Comello as “misunderstood and a little mentally disfigured. He wasn’t all there," said Cali's childhood friend. "He had drug problems. He was probably going through something. He was a little bit of a hot head, but a sweet kid."
It would be very ironic if some of the mental health issues the perpetrator had were unlocked by the shit Cali was pushing on the streets.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

bert wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:20 am
CabriniGreen wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:19 am Now the girl has to live with the fact she basically got the family patriarch killed..... Its fucked up all around.....
You are blaming and attacking this girl for 3 pages now. He was looking out for his niece, maybe the guy was stalking her and she wanted nothing to do with him, we don't know. More families need people like uncles and aunts helping tout if the parents need help. They obviously were right about this guy being a kook and a loser.

I'm not really attacking her, I actually dont REALLY care....

Look, your first instincts are to protect the girl. That how a real man responds, I commend it.

I'm an uncle who does the EXACT SAME THING for my niece who lives in my house.

But e patience has taught me...

1. You cant treat a grown up like a child forever

2. People gotta make thier own choices

3. As much as you want to put EVERY woman on a pedestal, the fact is some women are just Daisey, just a basic ass chick.

But enough of this shit, it was interesting when we thought it was a mob angle. I'm content to leave these people in peace now. ITS OVER, LOL...
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Ha!

Told of Junior’s remarks, one law enforcement source said, “Tell Junior we will apologize once his family apologizes to the Castellano, Lino and Johnson families, and all the other families whose relatives they killed and got away with.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com ... -cali/amp/
All roads lead to New York.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Wiseguy wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:57 pm Ha!

Told of Junior’s remarks, one law enforcement source said, “Tell Junior we will apologize once his family apologizes to the Castellano, Lino and Johnson families, and all the other families whose relatives they killed and got away with.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com ... -cali/amp/
Who’s the Lino the source is referring to?
eboli
Full Patched

Post by eboli »

Gambino captain Edward Lino. He was involved with the murders of Castellano and Willie Johnson. Later he was clipped on Casso's order as a fuck you to Gotti.