Frank Cali shot dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Bklyn21
Full Patched

Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Bklyn21 »

Villain wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:57 am So the guy who humped Calis daughter or niece knew a lot about how to kill a man? Especially on how to do a former Mafia boss?
Still dont believe it ! This guy had someone, Or a few someone's behind him pushing him along with specific instructions and plans on exactly how this should be done
And it wasn't the niece , After giving investigators a lil bit he lawyered up
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

Sounds like Castellano Pt.2 in the fact Cali wont meet with or speak to his Captains or soldiers, Does not want to be seen in public, And insulates himself away from everyone and everything up on Todt hill. He has the same plans and same thinking as Castellano as he is all business, White collar and Corporate . This is like Deja Vu ! Same story line etc.. The blue collar wing isnt too happy lol...We're Gangsters, Not fucken Corporate heads in business attire with a Harvard degree !! Wtf this is 1985 all over again
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:07 am
slimshady_007 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:56 am
eboli wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:09 am Rocco mentioned earlier the killer had a father and an older brother. They can always hit one of them in retaliation, but I hope we're past the times of Albert Anastasia killing innocent civilians.
The mob attempted to whack pete chiodo’s sister. So anything is possible
Don’t forget Veasy’s brother in Philly was clipped the day he testified.
Good point sonny. The mob isn’t shy about going after family members. Especially in Italy.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

I don't think they will go after his family, or get him in prison. The only way to get a person in prison is if guards allow it to happen. He'll wind up in prison psych ward and get out in 10 years or so. That i when he may be in trouble, to put it mildly. If he wants to do no time at all he can just claim a Gotti or any mob figure he knows of had something to do with it. If LE decides they want to go that way they will.

I don't think we will hear anything more till Monday. They are keeping it quiet now, nothing news is coming out. Sunday is not a day they like to break stories on news stations so expect something tomorrow or Tuesday.
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

He has to be extradited from New Jersey to New York before anything else happens
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Lupara »

bert wrote:
CabriniGreen wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:19 am Now the girl has to live with the fact she basically got the family patriarch killed..... Its fucked up all around.....
You are blaming and attacking this girl for 3 pages now. He was looking out for his niece, maybe the guy was stalking her and she wanted nothing to do with him, we don't know. More families need people like uncles and aunts helping tout if the parents need help. They obviously were right about this guy being a kook and a loser.
They were fooling around. The girl was staying at his home, unless the reporters pulled that out of their asses.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

slimshady_007 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:40 am
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:07 am
slimshady_007 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:56 am
eboli wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:09 am Rocco mentioned earlier the killer had a father and an older brother. They can always hit one of them in retaliation, but I hope we're past the times of Albert Anastasia killing innocent civilians.
The mob attempted to whack pete chiodo’s sister. So anything is possible
Don’t forget Veasy’s brother in Philly was clipped the day he testified.
Good point sonny. The mob isn’t shy about going after family members. Especially in Italy.

Billy Veasey was on the fringes of the mob though so he was fair game.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Gene Gotti is afraid of a copy cat and started parking his car in his garage
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

eboli wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:02 am I don't think Mean Gene has a shot for an admin spot. The last time he was on the street Hulkamania was running wild, brother. And I doubt he really wants to get involved. You never know with the Gotti's though. The whole family is crazy. Gene has 5 years of supervised release too.
Oh hell no for Gene to be Underboss for various reasons. Look at what happened this week, LE even had him as a suspect.
Costigan
Straightened out

Post by Costigan »

Has anyone heard or read if this kid knew Frank was in the mob, had a clue who he was killing, or did he just think it was some girls interfering uncle?
To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize
ShotgunMan
Prospect

Post by ShotgunMan »

Costigan wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:27 am Has anyone heard or read if this kid knew Frank was in the mob, had a clue who he was killing, or did he just think it was some girls interfering uncle?
I've not read anything but surely they must have had some idea of who Cali was.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Lupara wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:04 pm The more I think about it the more I feel bad for his family. It's a really fucked up situation. Hopefully the Bino's realize that they shouldn't be held responsible.
I guess it could go either way. A precident I can think of is when Pittsburgh underboss Michael Genovese's brother was killed by a guy that was either mentally retarded or legally insane Pittsburgh boss John La Rocca convinced Genovese to not retaliate.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

rayray wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:58 pm He probably has Asperger's

In 6 months this is going to be a Lifetime movie or a Law and Order episode
Hey better the Kid Killed a Heroin dealer like Cali then a bunch of innocent people...
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

That is more of a Sicilian thing then an American Mafia thing. Happens in Sicily a Brother for a Brother Father for a Father etc. If it were to happen it would be from his Wife's side of the family.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

I am starting to think that there is no girl at all and this kid just has mental problems. It appears from what LE has released that Cali didn't even know the guy. Why ram his car to make him come out the house. If Cali knew him he would just come out if the kid just wanted to talk to him etc. Doesn't add up. I think we are just looking at mental case looking for attention. He got it. If he was a hired hitman he would have flipped by now. He is not a street kid. He lived in a wealthy part of SI. Parents house is worth 900k- 1Mil. Newly build lagoon home at the jersey shore. Doesn't add up. All roads lead to just being a Whacko who's parent ignored the warning signs. And there is ALWAYS warning signs.