Frank Cali shot dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Uncle Pete
Straightened out

Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Uncle Pete »

The gambinos have to get this guy to save face right? Since he’s a nobody, he’ll prob be in PC for his whole sentence but I’d assume anyone in the same facility as him wouldn’t need a formal order and word could already all over the jails there’s an open contract on him and anyone who gives him the Whitey Bulger treatment will be taken care of
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Bklyn21 »

Lupara wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:37 pm
Bklyn21 wrote:https://m.facebook.com/anthony.comello? ... rce=result Anthony Comello FB page
Some of his private messages might include "Hey cocksucker, you're gonna pay for what you did, you and your family, vaffanculo!"
Lmao ! 😂
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Something else I got outta this....

It is HARD to pull off a clean hit in NY...
Lupara
Full Patched

Re: RE: Re: Frank Cali shot dead

Post by Lupara »

Etna wrote:So...Gambino retaliation? Does this make them look weak by doing nothing?
These are unusual circumstances so I doubt they will look weak. They can't get to the kid while he's in protective custody and it serves no purpose going after innocent family members, certainly not when the media and LE are breathing in their necks. I think they'll wait for this to cool down which may take a while. But it's inevitable that when they do retaliate it will be in the news again. What a headache this must be for these guys just when everything was running smoothly.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Etna wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:07 am So...Gambino retaliation? Does this make them look weak by doing nothing?
There’s nothing they can do. He’s bein held in prison rn. Maybe PC
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
eboli
Full Patched

Post by eboli »

Rocco mentioned earlier the killer had a father and an older brother. They can always hit one of them in retaliation, but I hope we're past the times of Albert Anastasia killing innocent civilians.
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

Chris Christie wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:19 am Next Mob Sitdown:

Dave: "So George, this guy- lone gunman- 25 years old, apparently had no connections that we, uh, know of."
George: "Yeah, this kid, no connection to organized crime, now they're saying, saying it had something to do with Frank Cali's personal family but to me it really underscores the state of the mob today, a kid goes up and guns down a boss in broad daylight and--"
Dave: "That type of thing wouldn't have happened 30 years ago?"
George: "No, it wouldn't and I think it shows the mob and what's happening here in Philly is also happening in NY, the mob isn't what it was, the glamour and respect, that's all gone.
Dave: "Join us next week as we cover NY Mob Hits starting with Paul Castellano."
*both men walk towards the camera and past it.
I got a good laugh out of this post. Good job, Chris. So accurate. :lol:
rayray
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by rayray »

Pete wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:30 pm
rayray wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:58 pm He probably has Asperger's

In 6 months this is going to be a Lifetime movie or a Law and Order episode
Because people with aspergers go around killing random people. Stupidest post on this thread goes to........

I didn't say people with Asperger's go around shooting random people. The kid obviously has some kind of mental issues, read the articles, there's a connection, a non-lcn connection with this kid and some how Cali. So it wasn't random, something is wrong with this kids thought process, not normal.

Why you so offended? You on the cusp Pete?
scagghiuni
Full Patched

Post by scagghiuni »

Etna wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:07 am So...Gambino retaliation? Does this make them look weak by doing nothing?
the only thing they can do is try to kill inside prison, but he will be isolated i bet, i doubt they go after his relatives
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

A modern day tragic Romeo and Juliet?

It’s a shame this didn’t happen in the Genovese’s.

West Side Story.

A thank you.

In all seriousness it is actually kind of fucked up though. Not that I’m losing one wink of sleep over a piece of shit like Cali getting off’d, this kid’s life is gone, his family are in permanent danger forever and this stupid girl played a very silly game with devastating consequences.
Nobody wins here.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

eboli wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:09 am Rocco mentioned earlier the killer had a father and an older brother. They can always hit one of them in retaliation, but I hope we're past the times of Albert Anastasia killing innocent civilians.
The mob attempted to whack pete chiodo’s sister. So anything is possible
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

slimshady_007 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:56 am
eboli wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:09 am Rocco mentioned earlier the killer had a father and an older brother. They can always hit one of them in retaliation, but I hope we're past the times of Albert Anastasia killing innocent civilians.
Don’t forget Veasy’s brother in Philly was clipped the day he testified.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Dante
Honorary Member

Post by Dante »

slimshady_007 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:56 am

Casso and Amuso were knee deep in a killing spree at the time anyway. I don’t think what happened to Chiodo’s sister has any relevance to this.

The Gambinos would be absolutely insane to do anything to this kid’s family.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

CabriniGreen wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:19 am Now the girl has to live with the fact she basically got the family patriarch killed..... Its fucked up all around.....
You are blaming and attacking this girl for 3 pages now. He was looking out for his niece, maybe the guy was stalking her and she wanted nothing to do with him, we don't know. More families need people like uncles and aunts helping tout if the parents need help. They obviously were right about this guy being a kook and a loser.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

CabriniGreen wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:56 pmThe idea that a legit Newspaper or LE could be influenced by an internet forum is like a bad episode of Black Mirror. I hope that wasnt the case here.......
If you think law enforcement in this case was "influenced" by this or any other forum, you must be on something.
Lupara wrote:And then he had the forums go all crazy with over a thousand posts in 72 hours involving dramatic theories of Mexican cartels, the Sicilian mob, Gene Gotti continuing the family tradition, or the weirdest of all, the wrath of Vito Rizzuto.
Don't forget the Ndrangheta, the Albanians, and the cocaine seizure. :roll:
All roads lead to New York.