Frank Cali shot dead

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pete
Full Patched

Re: Frank cali shot dead

Post by Pete »

Snakes wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:53 pm No way Gene was involved
Keep in mind not many people would be this dumb in this day and age to do a piece of work like this. A gotti would make sense lol. Most young guys you would assume would not want the heat that comes with the big seat. We shall see as many others posted we will know soon I’m sure who did this and why
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
Hailbritain
Full Patched

Post by Hailbritain »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:58 pm
richard_belding wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:57 pm Wonder if Gene was in a dark Lincoln a block away watching.
:lol: 👍👌
John Gambino died , and that fuck cali never came to say goodbye 😂😂😂
Manf
Straightened out

Post by Manf »

You guys are all wrong. Obviously Sammy is back in town.
Super
Straightened out

Post by Super »

whos in the frame to be boss
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

Stroccos wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:23 pm Sonny Juliao dies , then this

this is a obv gene gotti power play , the gottis are back In the big seat
It sounds crazy after all the time he's spent inside and everything else that has completely changed but I think it could definitely be Gene . The Gotti's were in power a long time and the one Gotti who probably watched from behind bars while his Bros.and Moron nephew were running reckless and didnt deserve shit while he missed his opportunity and deserved it more than any of them .The Queens faction is huge and powerful and this could very well be a power play coming outta Queens , If it is you can be sure the Gurinos had a heavy hand in this as well and go back with Gene 45 plus years as Anthony is supposedly on the ruling panel along with Caesar as a Top capo in the family, Blaise is also supposedly the "GUY" in Queens now as well, among many others ! Who knows though ? This could definitely be Sicilians or Calabrians ? Only time will tell
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

The pickup truck run over.

Do we call this a Richie Aprile or a Leotardo?
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Super wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:03 pm whos in the frame to be boss
I thought he was Underboss. Cefalu is boss.
bronx
Full Patched

Post by bronx »

my opinion, could be a personal beef.. no mention of a driver or other cars involved yet..reported he told his wife he was going outside to talk to someone..
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

bronx wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:07 pm my opinion, could be a personal beef.. no mention of a driver or other cars involved yet..reported he told his wife he was going outside to talk to someone..
where joe watts been ? LOl could be anything time will tell
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

One boss dies in prison, one boss gets out, an acting boss gets acquitted and now the biggest murder in New York since the 1980s. This week can't get any crazier. I wouldn't be surprised if they arrested Bellomo by Sunday at this point. This is nuts
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
Chopper
Straightened out

Post by Chopper »

It had to happen, roughly every 30 years or so a gambino boss gets shot. Some traditions are sacred.
"Do you think Ralph is a little weird about women?"

"I don't know Ton'… I mean, he beat one to death"
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

bronx wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:07 pm my opinion, could be a personal beef.. no mention of a driver or other cars involved yet..reported he told his wife he was going outside to talk to someone..
This is kind of where my head was at. A power play for the family in 2019 just seems really far fetched
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Chopper wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:17 pm It had to happen, roughly every 30 years or so a gambino boss gets shot. Some traditions are sacred.
Your right it's turning into a tradition, every 3 decades.
bert
Full Patched

Post by bert »

The Greek wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:43 pm Guessing with technology today and the number of informants this will be solved within a year.
With todays technology they might solve it in a week. They can back track the car by house cameras until they see what highway it goes on, if any. Then they check all the cameras along the highway exits. They might also be able to check for any cell phones that were on that spot at the exact time. If the shooters and driver had cells on them, they can be caught that way. GPS in new cars is another one.
MoLarryCurly
Straightened out

Post by MoLarryCurly »

Maybe the zips from Canada making a play for the New York ports. Maybe he stepped in and was against it. We see how that went in canada , those guys shoot and kill anything and anyone in their way. Two days after a 70 million dollar seizure. I don’t believe in coincidences.
You know I could have worked for U P fucking S and made more money then this....