Frank Narducci Case (Update 5/16: Narducci Pleads Guilty

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Re: Rumor Narducci arrested in Philly

Post by NJShore4Life »

It’s because the best and brightest agents they have are in Terrorism and Public Corruption.

Back in the 80s and 90s the best and brightest Agents were in OC. You can see the difference clearly these past ten years. It doesn’t take a Rocket Scientist to see the FBI’s priorities have shifted
Confederate
Full Patched

Post by Confederate »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:44 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:26 pm Interesting.

Forever Bothering Italians.
The wife has a loan company, this prick tells a story about his mother needing a transplant, gambles the money away and Phil’s on trial and looking at years.
Fuck that. Team Narducci.

FBI doesn’t have better things to do?
They have to do something to justify their over inflated salaries for sitting in a van drinking coffee with headphones and binoculars.

These fed cases are getting sloppy and lazy if you have noticed. It is like they don't want to put in the work to build a solid and legit case instead they go out and find a scumbag witness in trouble and throw an indictment together.

The feds casework used to be air tight against the mob for the most part and now it has gotten quite embarrassing.
In addition, it is SAFER for these agents to sit in their van observing the Italian guys while they drink coffee and eat donuts instead of trying to really go after more dangerous violent street criminals who might actually try and kill the agents.
" Everything Woke turns to shit".
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:44 pm They have to do something to justify their over inflated salaries for sitting in a van drinking coffee with headphones and binoculars.
They actually don't get paid all that much, it's kind of pathetic.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Ivan wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:03 pm
Fughedaboutit wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:44 pm They have to do something to justify their over inflated salaries for sitting in a van drinking coffee with headphones and binoculars.
IDK if I believe that, either way the cases are what is pathetic
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:12 pm
You're right, I thought they only made 45 grand but I found this:

"FBI agents are on the federal government's law enforcement pay schedule. They begin at the GS-10, step 1 level. This pay grade pays $45,771 per year in 2011. With locality pay and availability pay, first-year agents can earn between $64,365 to $73,634 per year depending upon where they are stationed."
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

Stroccos wrote:
NJShore4Life wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:57 am
Stroccos wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:28 am
NJShore4Life wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:36 am Robbie the Barber, yup that’s what I was hearing. Who outed him?
Kinda funny about allot of people on these sites they claim to know all this info but never want to post it . They just here to suck up what they can
I saw His name in Court papers, 100 percent that’s the guy weather he owns that restaurant or not I have no idea
I didn’t see those court papers bro and I just heard that Robbie the Barber was the rat a few weeks ago from a guy I know in South Philly. I don’t care what you think about me.
It was a general statement not aimed at you , I am talking about people who never post anything here ,
Yeah he was outed already , he was on the mob talk radio blog . They have his picture Robbie the barber but no last name probaly for legal reasons . but I am saying it’s confirmed in court , schatwizer doesn’t have the balls to put the name out there he’plays t close to the vest which is probaly smart

They have a picture of the guy
http://mobtalkradiotrucecrimepage.blogs ... n.html?m=1
The other day mob talk radio came up on my suggested feed on YouTube, and I decided to listen to about the first 45 mins and I couldn’t take anymore. In those 45 mins of whining and passive threats that he likes to throw out there, Jeff mentioned a website where a bunch of “rats” sit around and discuss oc biz and share secrets and info. The website or forum he references he claims is funded and owned by the fbi. Does anyone think he was referencing black hand or maybe gangstersbb? Idk if anyone else listens to his non sense here or heard this reference. Any thoughts???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

If we're being funded by the FBI then I want some of that sweet, sweet money. Where's my check, Canarsie?
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
phatmatress777
Full Patched

Post by phatmatress777 »

chin_gigante wrote:If we're being funded by the FBI then I want some of that sweet, sweet money. Where's my check, Canarsie?
I think he’s another one funded by junior gotti

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Ivan wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:40 pm
Fughedaboutit wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:12 pm
You're right, I thought they only made 45 grand but I found this:

"FBI agents are on the federal government's law enforcement pay schedule. They begin at the GS-10, step 1 level. This pay grade pays $45,771 per year in 2011. With locality pay and availability pay, first-year agents can earn between $64,365 to $73,634 per year depending upon where they are stationed."
Yeah so if they are starting at 60 or 70, the vets are making 6 figures
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

75k a year here is brokester level trust me.
baldo
Straightened out

Post by baldo »

True, NJ. Hell, to live comfortably around here you gotta be making north of $200K. That's assuming you don't have big expenses like daycare, private school, etc.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Well what the hell do you guys do for a living that you are making 200k lol
DPG
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by DPG »

If you make 52k in Arkansas you may as well be a millionaire lhh
I get it....first rule of fight club.
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:47 pm Well what the hell do you guys do for a living that you are making 200k lol
baldo and NJshore are on point. I grew up in NJ,
and have many freinds there still. They all make
$150 and up. I make about half that and live in
a 5 bedroom house on the 12th hole. It is scale
of economy by way of locale.
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

I live in the ATL.
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'