Mob talk 28

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Re: Mob talk 28

Post by Fughedaboutit »

NJShore4Life wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:34 pm If I had to guess who Ligambi would use as the hitters it would be Nicodemo and Canalichio. They were the tough, young hitters of that time period who weren’t in prison.
This seems to make more sense.
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

It must rly suck to be Canalichio. He’s been locked up since 2007, and almost got out in 2011, only to be given more time for racketeering. Now deja vu might happen, since the feds might indict Canalichio for the long john hit, the johnny gongs hit, or maybe both just before he gets out of prison.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
Mikeymike12
Straightened out

Post by Mikeymike12 »

I think the hit on Long John showed people that Ligambi wasn’t going to be alittle push over and he means business . You had Pete the crumb and his misfits thinking about making a grab and also Scarfo Jr.. Who knows how else might of been thinking about it as well. So that definitely made a statement.
Mikeymike12
Straightened out

Post by Mikeymike12 »

Fatso wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:07 am Lol the K&A gang, that's complete bullshit. He was moving in on their video poker machines and wasn't going to play ball.
Coincidentally, Martorano may have been killed in part because of his friendship with members of the old K&A gang.

Underworld rumors were rampant, according to both law enforcement and gangland sources, that Martorano was planning to take over the local Cosa Nostra with the help of North Jersey gangsters and with local muscle provided by the K&A gang
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

slimshady_007 wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:29 pm It must rly suck to be Canalichio. He’s been locked up since 2007, and almost got out in 2011, only to be given more time for racketeering. Now deja vu might happen, since the feds might indict Canalichio for the long john hit, the johnny gongs hit, or maybe both just before he gets out of prison.
What? I dont think they have anything on those hits, they have been cold cases for a long time
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
DPG
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by DPG »

Mikeymike12 wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:32 pm I think the hit on Long John showed people that Ligambi wasn’t going to be alittle push over and he means business . You had Pete the crumb and his misfits thinking about making a grab and also Scarfo Jr.. Who knows how else might of been thinking about it as well. So that definitely made a statement.
Every single Philly boss post-Bruno has had a hell of a time holding onto that title.
I get it....first rule of fight club.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

DPG wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:36 pm
Mikeymike12 wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:32 pm I think the hit on Long John showed people that Ligambi wasn’t going to be alittle push over and he means business . You had Pete the crumb and his misfits thinking about making a grab and also Scarfo Jr.. Who knows how else might of been thinking about it as well. So that definitely made a statement.
Every single Philly boss post-Bruno has had a hell of a time holding onto that title.
Joey has actually has the best run as far as that goes
DPG
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by DPG »

Has he ever had to kill anyone do stop a coup, like how the Long John and Uncle Joe thing went down?
I get it....first rule of fight club.
Philly d
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Philly d »

Was the 10 and 0 guys were Italian? K and A Irish?
Mikeymike12
Straightened out

Post by Mikeymike12 »

Philly d wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:42 pm Was the 10 and 0 guys were Italian? K and A Irish?
Yeah for the most part