Frank Narducci Case (Update 5/16: Narducci Pleads Guilty

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Cheech
Full Patched

Re: Rumor Narducci arrested in Philly

Post by Cheech »

dack2001 wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:04 am Let's be clear as to my point.

Cheech, 1) the first count is extending a loan at a USURIOUS rate, there is a legal limit, its set in federal law and its 29.99 percent per annum or something like that.

joeycigars 2) The issue here is not what Phil did or did not do. Separate yourself from the wet dream that is an indictment. What can they prove? They can prove Gallo used Phil's name to collect a debt. IF Phil papered the debt with a legitimate rate of interest and a promissory note and is not caught on tape, he has a defense that his loan was legit and Gallo went waaaayyyyy off the reservation trying to collect the debt.

My point was that Phil has a defense. Many folks in his shoes don't.
agreed on 1 and 2
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
scott22
Straightened out

Post by scott22 »

Although Phil wasn't caught on tape talking loans, the feds have some pretty incriminating texts between him and Robbie talking about the monies owed. Those might be hard to get around in terms of fighting the case.

Scott
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

scott22 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:21 pm Although Phil wasn't caught on tape talking loans, the feds have some pretty incriminating texts between him and Robbie talking about the monies owed. Those might be hard to get around in terms of fighting the case.

Scott
DIdnt read about the texts. But what do they talk about? Talking about monies owed isnt illegal if he had the loan on paper unless he threatens through the texts?
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Hellboy
Honorary Member

Post by Hellboy »

I know it was a lot of money, but it just seems like the feds would have bigger things to worry about than shit like this.
scott22
Straightened out

Post by scott22 »

They never papered the loan. Phil tried to, but Robbie wouldn't sign. I think that was one of the reasons for Phil throwing him around his office at Chick's, which sent Robbie scurrying to the feds. I 'm pretty sure Phil wanted 6k payment installments & Robbie wanted to pay 1k.

Scott
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

You cannot commit anything to the electronica grid via social media or email. Those communications are forever.
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
Mikeymike12
Straightened out

Post by Mikeymike12 »

Is it out there what Phil was charging him in interest ?
CatStevens9
Straightened out

Post by CatStevens9 »

So is the story with this Robbie guy that he tried to con narducci out of 20k. But realized after he was messing with someone affiliated with organized crime which leads him to whine to the fbi?
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Phil’s wife is suing Robbie now in court for 115k I believe.
dack2001
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by dack2001 »

Very interesting to say the least. Of course, lot of things discoverable in a civil case that are not in a criminal case. That's why the Mrs. goes after the money and not Phil. Her name on the restaurant, Phil's an employee and probably just a loan broker for his wife here, tough gig, probably didn't even get a commission for his work, instead he gets indicted....
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

I met her at the bar in the restaurant once this summer- she’s pretty nice, pleasant, and much better looking in person than in photos.
dack2001
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by dack2001 »

I can see McMonagle's opening statement...

Phil grows up in a tough situation with shady but loving father. Father killed, Phil makes mistakes trying to emulate him, does some time. Gets out, goes straight, helps wife open restaurant. Works hard, seven days a week, at restaurant. Leaves life of crime behind, making legit money. Doesn't need juice loans. Scumbag, terrorist informant, gets in a jam, begs Phil to help with his dying relative, all a con. Phil big heart, goes to wife gets money, legit loan, wants to paper it up so feds won't try to make it something dirty. Scumbag refuses, takes money, goes to feds in order to steal it from Phil and wife permanently, Feds oblige because he's public enemy # 2 next to Joey Merlino, Feds make scumbag pay back in installments. Phil says not amount ever agreed to. Payments weren't juice but scumbag paid bits and pieces with Fed money in order to make it look like juice. Gallo gets involved on wife behalf to help and throws Phils name around without his permission. Phil victim of circumstance, send him home to wife and kids.

I bet I'm close.
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

I’m starting to go the other way on this one Phil definitely seems to be fighting it and not pleading. Does anyone know did the loan amount go from 20 grand to 115 because of interest of did he loan him more? Also seems like there’s more to the story. The texts from Phil said how the guy lied to him and disrespected his wife. There could be much more to his defense that we don’t know about yet
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

dack2001 wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:06 pm I can see McMonagle's opening statement...

Phil grows up in a tough situation with shady but loving father. Father killed, Phil makes mistakes trying to emulate him, does some time. Gets out, goes straight, helps wife open restaurant. Works hard, seven days a week, at restaurant. Leaves life of crime behind, making legit money. Doesn't need juice loans. Scumbag, terrorist informant, gets in a jam, begs Phil to help with his dying relative, all a con. Phil big heart, goes to wife gets money, legit loan, wants to paper it up so feds won't try to make it something dirty. Scumbag refuses, takes money, goes to feds in order to steal it from Phil and wife permanently, Feds oblige because he's public enemy # 2 next to Joey Merlino, Feds make scumbag pay back in installments. Phil says not amount ever agreed to. Payments weren't juice but scumbag paid bits and pieces with Fed money in order to make it look like juice. Gallo gets involved on wife behalf to help and throws Phils name around without his permission. Phil victim of circumstance, send him home to wife and kids.

I bet I'm close.
Good post.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

well at least Phil Got bail in case he actually beats it
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo