Frank Narducci Case (Update 5/16: Narducci Pleads Guilty

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

ShotgunTheRifle
Straightened out

Re: Rumor Narducci arrested in Philly

Post by ShotgunTheRifle »

NJShore4Life wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:36 am Robbie the Barber, yup that’s what I was hearing. Who outed him?
Was wondering that myself. People are saying Schratwieser. But I didn't see it from him.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

NJShore4Life wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:36 am Robbie the Barber, yup that’s what I was hearing. Who outed him?
Kinda funny about allot of people on these sites they claim to know all this info but never want to post it . They just here to suck up what they can
I saw His name in Court papers, 100 percent that’s the guy weather he owns that restaurant or not I have no idea
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Stroccos wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:28 am
Kinda funny about allot of people on these sites they claim to know all this info but never want to post it . They just here to suck up what they can
I saw His name in Court papers, 100 percent that’s the guy weather he owns that restaurant or not I have no idea
I didn’t see those court papers bro and I just heard that Robbie the Barber was the rat a few weeks ago from a guy I know in South Philly. I don’t care what you think about me.
PHL_Mob
Straightened out

Post by PHL_Mob »

I heard he was an informant around terrorist financing in the years after 9/11 when the Feds would pay your mortgage and college loans if you had any sort of info that had to do with Terrorism. Meaning he had info or knew about some sort of drug operation or illegal activities that were financing terrorist groups and Al-Qaeda. Don't know the specifics though. His barbershop is on Passyunk Ave.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

NJShore4Life wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:57 am
Stroccos wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:28 am
I didn’t see those court papers bro and I just heard that Robbie the Barber was the rat a few weeks ago from a guy I know in South Philly. I don’t care what you think about me.
It was a general statement not aimed at you , I am talking about people who never post anything here ,
Yeah he was outed already , he was on the mob talk radio blog . They have his picture Robbie the barber but no last name probaly for legal reasons . but I am saying it’s confirmed in court , schatwizer doesn’t have the balls to put the name out there he’plays t close to the vest which is probaly smart

They have a picture of the guy
http://mobtalkradiotrucecrimepage.blogs ... n.html?m=1
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Stroccos wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:23 am
Cheech wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:14 pm Mayo Face says the CW was a paid CI from 2001-2006 on national security matters. Defense wants speedy trial to start in April.
Did the fbi fuck this one up too?
was there a new mob talk ?
the guys name is Rabih Masri and befriended narducci at his restaurant according to narducci he loaned the guy the money for a heart transplant for his mom or with out the surgery his mom would die and the guy was really a degernate gambler and owned money all over town and he conned Narducci with the heart transplant story
Wow, that is fucked up.

Free Phil! Guy is in jail because he had a heart, if that is true. What a degenerate scumbag. They should jail him instead.
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:21 pm
Stroccos wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:23 am
Cheech wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:14 pm Mayo Face says the CW was a paid CI from 2001-2006 on national security matters. Defense wants speedy trial to start in April.
Did the fbi fuck this one up too?
was there a new mob talk ?
the guys name is Rabih Masri and befriended narducci at his restaurant according to narducci he loaned the guy the money for a heart transplant for his mom or with out the surgery his mom would die and the guy was really a degernate gambler and owned money all over town and he conned Narducci with the heart transplant story
Wow, that is fucked up.

Free Phil! Guy is in jail because he had a heart, if that is true. What a degenerate scumbag. They should jail him instead.
I agree apparently is a legal loan with contracts will be interesting to see how it plays out
I don’t see how gallo beats this case but maybe Narducci has a chance
Only needs one juror to see it that way
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

I bet he had him sign a promissory note and prolly paid taxes on the interest. That part not illegal. His issue gonna be the threats
Mikeymike12
Straightened out

Post by Mikeymike12 »

Wow Unbelievable,How much was Phil going to make on this deal?
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Where did you hear it was legal with contracts? He might have a chance if he is not on tape and the other guy just name dropped Phil.
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
dack2001
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by dack2001 »

Paper the loan with a legal rate of interest and a promissory note.....seems pretty smart to me. Problem will be actual payment terms and collection method utilized. But if Phil isn't on the tapes and only Gallo is than he's got a decent shot. Doubt the jury will be sympathetic to a professional rat using the G to scam 100 grand.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Phil also has Brian McMonagle as his attorney, he’s one of the best attorneys money can buy.

A younger version of Eddie Jacobs on par with Jacobs.
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

dack2001 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:27 am Paper the loan with a legal rate of interest and a promissory note.....seems pretty smart to me.
Dack,

Phil fucked up big here ,

The indictment says
"GALLO to collect weekly interest payments on the usurious loans from Victim A"

They collected 4 time the legal limit a week , according to my math ,

Also charge 2 "Conspiracy to Collect Extensions of Credit by Extortionate Means "

Finally there is 12 other counts of Collection of Extensions of Credit by Extortionate Means.... stacked
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

joeycigars wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:28 am
dack2001 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:27 am Paper the loan with a legal rate of interest and a promissory note.....seems pretty smart to me.
Dack,

Phil fucked up big here ,

The indictment says
"GALLO to collect weekly interest payments on the usurious loans from Victim A"

They collected 4 time the legal limit a week , according to my math ,

Also charge 2 "Conspiracy to Collect Extensions of Credit by Extortionate Means "

Finally there is 12 other counts of Collection of Extensions of Credit by Extortionate Means.... stacked
Its an unsecured loan. There is no legal limit.
dack2001
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by dack2001 »

Let's be clear as to my point.

Cheech, 1) the first count is extending a loan at a USURIOUS rate, there is a legal limit, its set in federal law and its 29.99 percent per annum or something like that.

joeycigars 2) The issue here is not what Phil did or did not do. Separate yourself from the wet dream that is an indictment. What can they prove? They can prove Gallo used Phil's name to collect a debt. IF Phil papered the debt with a legitimate rate of interest and a promissory note and is not caught on tape, he has a defense that his loan was legit and Gallo went waaaayyyyy off the reservation trying to collect the debt.

My point was that Phil has a defense. Many folks in his shoes don't.