Frank Narducci Case (Update 5/16: Narducci Pleads Guilty

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

PHL_Mob
Straightened out

Re: Rumor Narducci arrested in Philly

Post by PHL_Mob »

Anyone want take this action: Moe making a stupid, half-assed joke on OC +500
PHL_Mob
Straightened out

Post by PHL_Mob »

On the gangsterbb.net
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

PHL_Mob wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:58 pm Anyone want take this action: Moe making a stupid, half-assed joke on OC +500
Holy shit, you'd be making money hand over fist.
dack2001
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by dack2001 »

Let's not give him anymore attention than he deserves. His absence is one of things that makes this forum worth the time.
PHL_Mob
Straightened out

Post by PHL_Mob »

True - my fault
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Mikeymike12 wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:56 pm
PHL_Mob wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:23 am Yeah the Creagh operation was going strong up until their 2017 bust. It was a very large scale operation throughout the entire city (literally). They brought in millions and had brick & mortar locations throughout every low-income neighborhood throughout the city and several locations in south philly that wee known by the guys downtown. The Creagh’s had been LCN associates for years so I’m sure they were kicking up. My guess is they’re back up and running or someone else picked up their action as it seemed to be extremely lucrative. People will still play the street number even in today’s world because you don’t pay taxes on winnings and the odds of wining are much better than the State Lotteries. Also, you can bet as little as 10 cents and upwards of as much as you want, which is extremely appealing to the low-income player and illegal immigrants etc.
Wow ,interesting wonder who Creagh was working with after Joey Pungitore went to Jail in 87. The money the Creagh’s were pulling in ,wonder if Pungitore wanted it back when he got out / or got it back. I tend to think people underestimate the amount of money Philly is pulling in.

Yeah several reason for The numbers racket to keep going ,The odds are way better ,the amount to bet , no wait for payouts , easy access, , no taxes etc etc.
yup. id happily play a (street) number daily if it were around and/or accessible where I am. wish I grew up in the 60s lol
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Mayo Face says the CW was a paid CI from 2001-2006 on national security matters. Defense wants speedy trial to start in April.
Did the fbi fuck this one up too?
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Cheech wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:14 pm Mayo Face says the CW was a paid CI from 2001-2006 on national security matters. Defense wants speedy trial to start in April.
What the fuck could this guy know about National Security!!?! If you guys knew who he is and what he did you would be laughing too!!! LOL This is comical, looks like it could be another FBI black eye. My God....
dack2001
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by dack2001 »

Very interesting. One way to get back on the dole and get off the radar is to hand the Feds another case.....
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Cheech wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:14 pm Mayo Face says the CW was a paid CI from 2001-2006 on national security matters. Defense wants speedy trial to start in April.
was there a new mob talk ?
the guys name is Rabih Masri and befriended narducci at his restaurant according to narducci he loaned the guy the money for a heart transplant for his mom or with out the surgery his mom would die and the guy was really a degernate gambler and owned money all over town and he conned Narducci with the heart transplant story
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Stroccos wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:23 am
the guys name is Rabih Masri and befriended narducci at his restaurant according to narducci he loaned the guy the money for a heart transplant for his mom or with out the surgery his mom would die and the guy was really a degernate gambler and owned money all over town and he conned Narducci with the heart transplant story

Schratwesier tweeted it. No new mob talk
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Cheech wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:49 am

Anyway you link his twitter for future reference I saw his account but no new posts or maybe he has a new one . Do I need a twitter account to see him ? Thanks
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Stroccos wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:53 am
Cheech wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:49 am

Anyway you link his twitter for future reference I saw his account but no new posts or maybe he has a new one . Do I need a twitter account to see him ? Thanks

sorry, insta
https://www.instagram.com/d.schratwieser_fox29/?hl=en

2 posts about it
ShotgunTheRifle
Straightened out

Post by ShotgunTheRifle »

NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Robbie the Barber, yup that’s what I was hearing. Who outed him?