Some questions on Chicago

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Frank
Full Patched

Re: Some questions on Chicago

Post by Frank »

Then again it could have been Joe Adriacchi that became boss for awhile right after the indictments, seeing he was supposed to mediate the beef.
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Well, the voice recognition was supplementary to Nick's assertion that he was involved in the planning. Without one or the other, Marcello doesn't get convicted. I also believe the jury considered Nick to be a credible witness, making his testimony carry greater weight.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

http://gangsterreport.com/feds-put-chic ... t-sources/
Heres an interesting part of this article- Less than three months later, in November 2006, 48-year old Park Ridge, Illinois resident Gerry Dahmer, was shotgunned to death outside his home in what some local mob watchers believe could have been a horrific case of mistaken identity. Dahmer lived at 632 Broadway in Park Ridge and Mike Sarno’s No. 2, Sally Cards Cataudella once lived just a few houses down the street at 623 Broadway, a house his son and daughter in law were living at when Dahmer was slain. Cataudella, alleged to be the Outfit’s current acting underboss, was interviewed by police and the FBI regarding the circumstances surrounding the murder with his attorney present.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
Fughedaboutit
Full Patched

Post by Fughedaboutit »

Pete wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:18 pm
Confederate wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:04 pm Seriously doubt DiFronzo moderated anything. He had already backed away before 2006 when Zizzo had disappeared. There is no evidence of him ever meeting or moderating with anyone outside of his small elite group of Elmwood Park people. The most logical opinion is that he didn't care what happened between Sarno & Zizzo.
Agreed but supposedly andriacchi was involved to some extent I believe with setting up zizzo according to Scott. Andriacchi was supposed to be mediating the beef between zizzo and sarno and zizzo was on his way to meet andriacchi when he got in a vehicle with someone and was never seen again. The oldest ruse in the book he trusted Joey a who set him up. Venas crew was supposedly the ones that carried out the hit if I’m remembering that article correctly. Based on the fact that this was a Cicero problem I also wouldn’t be surprised if it was carried out by Cicero and andriacchi and vena had nothing to do with it. Who knows
That sounds plausible that Joey took him to his death imo
"I wanna hear some noise." "Tell Salvie to clean the boat, the whole boat top to bottom" -Nicodemo "Nicky" Scarfo Sr"
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

slimshady_007 wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:48 pm http://gangsterreport.com/feds-put-chic ... t-sources/
Heres an interesting part of this article- Less than three months later, in November 2006, 48-year old Park Ridge, Illinois resident Gerry Dahmer, was shotgunned to death outside his home in what some local mob watchers believe could have been a horrific case of mistaken identity. Dahmer lived at 632 Broadway in Park Ridge and Mike Sarno’s No. 2, Sally Cards Cataudella once lived just a few houses down the street at 623 Broadway, a house his son and daughter in law were living at when Dahmer was slain. Cataudella, alleged to be the Outfit’s current acting underboss, was interviewed by police and the FBI regarding the circumstances surrounding the murder with his attorney present.
Thanks, I forgot about that. If that was a case of mistaken Identity, then Marcello was striking back.
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

Frank wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:13 pm
slimshady_007 wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:48 pm http://gangsterreport.com/feds-put-chic ... t-sources/
Thanks, I forgot about that. If that was a case of mistaken Identity, then Marcello was striking back.
Funny I originally posted that theory years ago about it possibly being payback for the zizzo thing and Scott adopted it and made an article about. Anyways that was almost certainly meant for cataudella. Normal 9-5 guys like this guy that got killed dont walk out of his house in the morning and get blasted by a guy with a shotgun that was waiting for him in a van with the engine running. Cops couldn’t find a single person that had any problem with this guy that got killed. That was a hit meant for someone else
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Pete wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:52 pm
Funny I originally posted that theory years ago about it possibly being payback for the zizzo thing and Scott adopted it and made an article about. Anyways that was almost certainly meant for cataudella. Normal 9-5 guys like this guy that got killed dont walk out of his house in the morning and get blasted by a guy with a shotgun that was waiting for him in a van with the engine running. Cops couldn’t find a single person that had any problem with this guy that got killed. That was a hit meant for someone else
Yes Pete it definitely looks that way. If you think about it, that's probably why Marcello is in Supermax.
Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

Frank wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:11 pm If you think about it, that's probably why Marcello is in Supermax.
I never thought of this angle, but yeah you're probably right.
EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Ivan wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:19 am
Frank wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:11 pm If you think about it, that's probably why Marcello is in Supermax.
I never thought of it that way till now, just speculating. There must have been some kind of fallout and tension after that. With Marcello going off to prison and all the other players still on the streets, you have Sarno and his underboss who is almost wacked, and then the guys who were doing the hit.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Frank wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:58 am
I never thought of it that way till now, just speculating. There must have been some kind of fallout and tension after that. With Marcello going off to prison and all the other players still on the streets, you have Sarno and his underboss who is almost wacked, and then the guys who were doing the hit.
Who were some of the soldiers in Marcello’s camp?
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

Frank wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:11 pm
Pete wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:52 pm
Yes Pete it definitely looks that way. If you think about it, that's probably why Marcello is in Supermax.
Pretty sure marcello is in supermax because the feds wanted to stick it up his ass. The judge that gave him a life sentence reccomended he be assigned to oxford which is a low/medium security prison in Wisconsin close to home or another similar prison close to the Chicago area. The BOP ignored the judges recommendation and assigned him originally to Atwater California maximum prison. He sued to get moved back to Chicago and then they put him supermax. They are notorious for this. Same thing with Lombardo who was in medium security butner. He sued to get out and the shoved him in supermax
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

slimshady_007 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:07 am
Zizzo, chiaramonti, his brother Mickey. sarno and Cataudella were also under him. On wiretaps he asks his brother what Mutt and Jeff were doing. What they were turning in every month
Frank
Full Patched

Post by Frank »

Pete wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:09 pm
Zizzo, chiaramonti, his brother Mickey. sarno and Cataudella were also under him. On wiretaps he asks his brother what Mutt and Jeff were doing. What they were turning in every month
Wasn't Marcello from the Melrose Park crew and Sarno from the Cicero crew??
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

Frank wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:21 am
Yes. So you can look at this as either those crews were consolidated as today there doesn’t seem to be two separate crews or it could be sarno was turning into him because he was the boss. One way or the other it was clear on the tapes sarno was kicking up
Snakes
Full Patched

Post by Snakes »

Pete wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:52 am
Frank wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:21 am
Yes. So you can look at this as either those crews were consolidated as today there doesn’t seem to be two separate crews or it could be sarno was turning into him because he was the boss. One way or the other it was clear on the tapes sarno was kicking up
Yeah, this seems to be the most plausible scenario.