16 Cement Trucks burst into flames link*

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Bklyn21
Full Patched

16 Cement Trucks burst into flames link*

Post by Bklyn21 »

Bklyn21
Full Patched

Re: 16 Cement Trucks burst into flames link*

Post by Bklyn21 »

I wonder what happened πŸ€”πŸ€” ?? Kings ready mix has been doing projects all over the city for the last few years, They acquired a bunch of other concrete co.'s a few years back, They are NON UNION and owned by U.S. Concrete based in Texas . I wonder who they pissed off ?? Hmmm
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

If you want, we could torch a few of his cement trucks.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
willychichi
Full Patched

Post by willychichi »

Pogo The Clown wrote: ↑Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:34 am If you want, we could torch a few of his cement trucks.

Pogo
The guy running US Concrete until a few months ago was John Tusa. I wonder if he is connected to Anthony and Victor in New Orleans?
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

Pogo The Clown wrote: ↑Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:34 am If you want, we could torch a few of his cement trucks.

Pogo
Lets get these bastards !! Lmaooo, Using non union scabs
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

willychichi wrote: ↑Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:49 am

Pogo
The guy running US Concrete until a few months ago was John Tusa. I wonder if he is connected to Anthony and Victor in New Orleans?
Wow, Didnt know that ! Aren't the Tusa's of N.O. connected to the Colombo family ? I remember reading an investigation report/Indictment from, I think it was the early 80's involving the Persico's and others involving, Drug trafficking, Gambling, Extortion etc where I think the Tusa's were cousins with The Persico's or some other high level members and were brought to NY and inducted into the Colombo family ? I cant remember if it was them or another N.O. member πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

Maybe im thinking about the Tufaro's ?? Cant remember
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

Pogo
http://ny.findacase.com/research/wfrmDo ... SNY.htm/qx. Just found the link regarding the Tufaro's etc... I just realized Frank Pasqua is in the indictment. I cant find anything on John Tusa yet
willychichi
Full Patched

Post by willychichi »

Bklyn21 wrote: ↑Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:30 pm

Pogo
http://ny.findacase.com/research/wfrmDo ... SNY.htm/qx. Just found the link regarding the Tufaro's etc... I just realized Frank Pasqua is in the indictment. I cant find anything on John Tusa yet
Some info on the Tusa's:

https://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-5th-circuit/1097301.html

https://www.nytimes.com/1994/06/04/us/v ... -says.html
Obama's a pimp he coulda never outfought Trump, but I didn't know it till this day that it was Putin all along.
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

willychichi wrote: ↑Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:38 pm
Bklyn21 wrote: ↑Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:30 pm

Pogo
Some info on the Tusa's:

https://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-5th-circuit/1097301.html

https://www.nytimes.com/1994/06/04/us/v ... -says.html
I remember reading all this years ago , Still very interesting ! Wonder what,If any links are today in 2019 since N.O. is defunct or just a very small crew or whatever they say ? Louisiana, And N.O. still have one of the most Corrupt Political climates in the U.S. with some of those Powerful corrupt politicians still holding sway and a say in alot of matters. There was a recent major case ,I think a couple of years ago about a Private Carter being indicted and prosecuted who built up and held major waste removal contracts all over the state who literally started from scratch and was outbidding/Underbidding and rigging bids and pushed out all the Major companies who were doing business in the state for decades . I dont know, Or remember if there were Mob/Organized crime links ? People said theyre were . I look it up, I'll post the link . Joseph Tusa stepped down from U.S. concrete last year regarding mishandling of the books,Tax records, Misapropriation of income/Funds or something etc etc. I cant find him connected to OC but he's probably related to the other Tusa's ? Its funny how a few of the Tusa's middle name is Joseph ! Wonder who the Joseph is, And the relation to ?
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

Hi Ho D'Addario, photographed with the boys at AC I believe, had a couple of trucks torched years ago when trying to deliver to NYC construction sites.
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

Weird, Just heard that literally right at the same time, Or just after the Trucks went up there was a shooting behind the lot .Dont know if that was connected ? Probably random shooting
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

One of the sub-contractors of US Concrete is Ferrara Bros. Al D'Arco testified in the early 1990s that the company had paid the Colombos for contracts and labor peace.
All roads lead to New York.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Bklyn21 wrote: ↑Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:06 pm

I was quoting the Sopranos for those who missed it. :mrgreen:

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Bklyn21
Full Patched

Post by Bklyn21 »

Pogo The Clown wrote: ↑Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:13 pm
Bklyn21 wrote: ↑Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:06 pm

I was quoting the Sopranos for those who missed it. :mrgreen:

Pogo
Ohhhh lol, Im retarted πŸ˜‚ !! Had no clue, That went right over my head ! Which episode ?