Frank Narducci Case (Update 5/16: Narducci Pleads Guilty

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Re: Rumor Narducci arrested in Philly

Post by NJShore4Life »

Phil’s sister who is Joey Baldino’s Mom passed away Feb 1.
What a shitstorm of a week for Phil, I have heard that he didn’t speak with his sister or nephew but it’s still family. Beyond Shitty week for Phil...
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

dixiemafia wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:06 am I know I'm way behind on this shit, but is Narducci an old Scarfo guy?

Yes. He was involved in several Scarfo hits and was made by Scarfo in 1986.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:10 am
dixiemafia wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:06 am I know I'm way behind on this shit, but is Narducci an old Scarfo guy?

Pogo
Is Phil the last " active " guy that Scarfo made ?
Pete
Full Patched

Post by Pete »

joeycigars wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:56 am
Pogo The Clown wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:10 am

Pogo
Is Phil the last " active " guy that Scarfo made ?
Depends if you consider guys like joe pungitore and joe ligambi “active” I think ligambi was made in one of scarfos last ceremonies
I agree with phat,I love those old fucks and he's right.we all got some cosa nostra in us.I personnely love the life.I think we on the forum would be the ultimate crew! - camerono
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

You also have Joe Licata as a Capo. And likely Joe Grande. Plus like Pete said if Ligambi and Pungitore are active. You can put Frank Narducci, Anthony Pungitore, Tory Scafidi and Nick Milano in that category as well. Vince Ianecce is probably retired at this point.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

Pogo The Clown wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:08 am You also have Joe Licata as a Capo. And likely Joe Grande. Plus like Pete said if Ligambi and Pungitore are active. You can put Frank Narducci, Anthony Pungitore, Tory Scafidi and Nick Milano in that category as well. Vince Ianecce is probably retired at this point.

Pogo
Did you mean mean Charlie White Ianecce ? Vince is active I thought, What about old man Chang is he active ? Also does anyone if Faffy is doing anything ,hard for me to see him doing all that time and retire from the mob but it happens
Last edited by joeycigars on Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

joeycigars wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:12 am Did you mean mean Charlie White Ianecce ? Vince is active I thought, What about old man Chang is he active , And IS Faffy doing anything ,hard for me to see him doing all that time and retire

Yeah I meant Charles. My mistake. I also forgot that Frank Narducci Jr. was made by Phil Testa. Don't know if Ciancaglini Sr. is still active but he was made by Bruno.

Pogo
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

It's hard to say how active the remaining Bruno/ Testa/ Scarfo era guys are. Iannarella looks to be the most active based on what he's been doing/ who he's been associating with since clearing his parole. Ligambi's been mentioned as a semiretired consigliere type (whether he holds that title officially or not) and Licata looks to still be in charge of North Jersey. Joseph Ciancaglini's name was floated as an underboss or consigliere following his release but the mass of contradictory information on Philly's hierarchy since the Ligambi indictment makes it hard to take either of those claims without a grain of salt. Joey Punge wanted to have Joey Grande killed when they were getting out and went to the Ligambi admin over it. Grande looks to be with Licata after that and it's not clear whether Punge and his brother are involved in any illegality or if they're purely involved in real estate now. Nick Milano was shelved when he got out in the 2000s but again it's unclear whether he still is or not. Charlie Iannece looks retired. There's little information on Tory Scafidi, I think he was living in Florida at one point. Frank Narducci Jr went to the 2009 Christmas party and has been in and out of jail since then at least once IIRC but I think that was for something minor.
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
PHL_Mob
Straightened out

Post by PHL_Mob »

Why does everyone keep saying that Nicky Whip is shelved? Not true.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

PHL_Mob wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:17 pm Why does everyone keep saying that Nicky Whip is shelved? Not true.

I don't know about shelved but he was described as inactive in the early 2000s and listed as inactive in a 2009 LE chart.

Pogo
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

PHL_Mob wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:17 pm Why does everyone keep saying that Nicky Whip is shelved? Not true.
I had seen mob watchers on other sites reporting his return to good graces but nothing 'official' so to speak. 'Shelved' may have been incorrectly remembering it on my part but I'll echo what Pogo said about him being described as inactive.
What would be your take on the activity of the guys from the 1980s?
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

DS reporting on instagram now that Narducci and Gallo have been denied bail
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

Looks like his sister passed right on Feb 1.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Ligambi was made in one of Scarfo’s last making ceremonies after the Flowers hit in which he was a shooter Alongside Phil Narducci . Ligambi and Scarfo were indicted and picked up that very next Summer right after Ligambi’s making ceremony . They were initially indicted in Jersey by NJ State Police investigation due to the Delgiorno condo tapes and subsequent flipping then Feds hit them with superseding Federal Indictment. Scarfo never saw the streets again and Ligambi didn’t get out until his murder conviction was won on appeal in 1997.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Phil hired Brian McMonagle as his defense attorney , looks like he will be fighting hard. McMonagle is one of the best lawyers money can buy. McMonagle was Nicodemo’s lawyer for the DiPietro hit along with Frank DePasquale (Johnny Chang’s Cousin and made Guy in Philly LCN) as his co counsel. McMonagle also defended Bill Cosby.