Frank Narducci Case (Update 5/16: Narducci Pleads Guilty

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Re: Rumor Narducci arrested in Philly

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

TommyNoto wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:15 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:57 am
TommyNoto wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:57 am
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:12 am
Wow. I forgot about that.

I guess that’s not loanaharking though as Federici was never charged. He just loaned a guy money. A bad investment. For loansharking there has to be a certain interest rate and/or threats of violence I imagine.

Cheers
Yes and I didn’t mean to say he was loan sharking , just that loaning out money is in the bones of every wiseguy ( more so than gambling IMO) from day 1 until their last day
And with good reason. There’s a reason why everyone from car companies to supermarkets are offering credit cards.
Exactly the same business as the Wiseguy.
And pay day loan interest rates can exceed wiseguys

The hypocrisy is frustrating and while I don’t condone Narducci actions it just not logical to spend hundred of thousands+ and countless man hours to bust 1 single loan shark when some of these legit companies receive a fraction of LE attention & whose products are far more problematic / widespread.

They should be tapping places where these loans are originated and see how many rules are broken w loan disclosure / transparency and outright lies / fraud
Absolute fucking truth. +1000.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Mason_dixon
Straightened out

Post by Mason_dixon »

Fughedaboutit wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:38 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icOeDBOn_tM

Jeff Lowman is so fucking cringe worthy. Saying he is always 100 percent honest and broke the story first, lmao

Claiming to be friends with Phillip Narducci...rightttttt
I concur man he once claimed Chicago Outfit pays A 40% tax to New York... really ? I’m pretty sure CHi does there own thing not to mention there’s no meat on the bone paying another organization that kinda tax whole reason we try not to pay real taxes by participating in organized crime. Durrr
Mikeymike12
Straightened out

Post by Mikeymike12 »

Phil seems like he is living large , Nice house with a New Land Rover .
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Post by SILENT PARTNERZ »

SonnyBlackstein wrote:
Wow. I forgot about that.

I guess that’s not loanaharking though as Federici was never charged. He just loaned a guy money. A bad investment. For loansharking there has to be a certain interest rate and/or threats of violence I imagine.

Cheers
I forgot about reading that back in the summer. My memory is toast. [emoji15].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
'three can keep a secret, if two are dead'
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

dack2001 wrote:Yeah, I'd agree. They are looking for records that match or the cash itself, which they probably have serial numbers. Here's the kicker, George says that the guy who flipped was already looking at some problems with the feds, the feds came and visited him and he turned them down. Few days later he then says "phil personally threatened me, threw me around some room, blah blah blah". Then he starts paying and Phil sends Gallo around to collect. And then he doesn't pay and Gallo says "do you know who your dealing with this guy killed 8, 10 whatever", as if he never met or dealt with Phil?

Just saying that if they don't have phil on tape, just saying he got the money from Phil direct may have been this guys ticket out from under an indictment of his own. It will be interesting to see who phil hires for an attorney, he served a lot of time, he ought to get someone who can fight this through a trial, if needed. A 8 year plea for a guy his age? I don't know if you take it. I'd hire a guy like McMonagle or someone who has a rep on his own outside of just mob and drug cases.
dack, do you think Phil hiring Jacobs would be a good way to go?

dack2001
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by dack2001 »

I think hiring Jacobs would be the best way to go if he thought there was a chance to beat the charge, that's for sure. No lawyer is more prepared to try a case to win than Eddie Jacobs. I wonder if Jacobs takes that case though. If the boys downtown believe that there is a RICO just around the corner he may decline. Phil may also not want a lawyer who works so closely with Joey and Joe Ligambi. I think he will hire someone else. Some guys don't want to pay top dollar to work out a plea so whoever he gets will tell us something I'd think.
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

dack2001 wrote:I think hiring Jacobs would be the best way to go if he thought there was a chance to beat the charge, that's for sure. No lawyer is more prepared to try a case to win than Eddie Jacobs. I wonder if Jacobs takes that case though. If the boys downtown believe that there is a RICO just around the corner he may decline. Phil may also not want a lawyer who works so closely with Joey and Joe Ligambi. I think he will hire someone else. Some guys don't want to pay top dollar to work out a plea so whoever he gets will tell us something I'd think.
Thank you sir. Excellent analysis as usual.

JCB1977
Filthy Few

Post by JCB1977 »

Mikeymike12 wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:43 pm Phil seems like he is living large , Nice house with a New Land Rover .
Seems to be a trend with Philly wiseguys. Living large and broke as a joke. :mrgreen:
"I figure I’m gonna have to do about 6000 years before I get accepted into heaven. And 6000 years is nothing in eternity terms. I can do that standing on my head. It’s like a couple of days here."

-Pauly Walnuts, RIP
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

dack2001 wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:25 am Some guys don't want to pay top dollar to work out a plea so whoever he gets will tell us something I'd think.
Yep Dack ...A plea bargain if this case is strong would be the way to go, Phil is facing at least 20 years on the top charges , If Phil blows trial I would say he gets at least 7-10 years with his violent record and because he was the leader of the crew, Phil was also speculated (unsupported but in the news )to be running the Philly family a while back consisting of Steve Mazzone, John "Johnny Chang" Ciancaglini and Phil ,That kind of innuendo wont help his case and the Scarfo angle will be beat to death ,He would have to do 85% of his sentence get 15% good time Federal , In my opinion any Plea with a sentence under 5 years would be a good deal to take ,
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

joeycigars wrote:
dack2001 wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:25 am Some guys don't want to pay top dollar to work out a plea so whoever he gets will tell us something I'd think.
Yep Dack ...A plea bargain if this case is strong would be the way to go, Phil is facing at least 20 years on the top charges , If Phil blows trial I would say he gets at least 7-10 years with his violent record and because he was the leader of the crew, Phil was also speculated (unsupported but in the news )to be running the Philly family a while back consisting of Steve Mazzone, John "Johnny Chang" Ciancaglini and Phil ,That kind of innuendo wont help his case and the Scarfo angle will be beat to death ,He would have to do 85% of his sentence get 15% good time Federal , In my opinion any Plea with a sentence under 5 years would be a good deal to take ,
Feds have a strong case I agree.
We case maybe not.

SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

*Weak case

Ivan
Full Patched

Post by Ivan »

EYYYY ALL YOU CHOOCHES OUT THERE IT'S THE KID
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

Ivan wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:26 pm New Mobtalk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7STnBqae9As
Narducci needs to have Gallo whacked to beat this case
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
SILENT PARTNERZ
Full Patched

Stroccos wrote:
Ivan wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:26 pm New Mobtalk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7STnBqae9As
Narducci needs to have Gallo whacked to beat this case
Hell if they were in Canada he would already be dead. LOL

dixiemafia
Full Patched

Post by dixiemafia »

I know I'm way behind on this shit, but is Narducci an old Scarfo guy?
If I didn't have my case coming up, I would like to come back with you gentlemen when this is over with and really lay the law down what is going on in this country.....