Louis Mannochio (informant?)

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

mike68
Straightened out

Re: Louis Mannochio (informant?)

Post by mike68 »

From what Argenti's son posted on that Facebook page referenced earlier, it sounds like Manocchio may have quickly gone after his father's 'business' after he died. He portrayed him as greedy. There are definitely a lot of friends and family members on that page. They discuss the past but not the present, needless to say.
davidf1989
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by davidf1989 »

I wonder what Manocchio, Salemme, his son Frank Jr and Flemmi were talking about in the surveillance photograph below? Does anyone have any ideas.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/ex-new ... 021-01-06/
scott22
Straightened out

Post by scott22 »

The photo was taken in the early summer of 1993 in Providence I believe.Shortly after the Salemmes killed nightclub owner Stevie DiSarro.

SMB
davidf1989
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by davidf1989 »

scott22 wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:04 pm The photo was taken in the early summer of 1993 in Providence I believe.Shortly after the Salemmes killed nightclub owner Stevie DiSarro.

SMB
Thanks Scott and did Manocchio have good relationship with the Salemmes?
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

he served as franks underboss and according to frank as soon as frank got locked up baby shacks stoped kicking up money and took over the family 95 96
davidf1989
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by davidf1989 »

Pmac2 wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:16 am he served as franks underboss and according to frank as soon as frank got locked up baby shacks stoped kicking up money and took over the family 95 96
Thanks Pmac and why did Baby Shacks stop kicking up to Frank?

Was it because he was locked up in jail?
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

mike68 wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:34 am From what Argenti's son posted on that Facebook page referenced earlier, it sounds like Manocchio may have quickly gone after his father's 'business' after he died. He portrayed him as greedy. There are definitely a lot of friends and family members on that page. They discuss the past but not the present, needless to say.
I seen that. I don't know how he would know he's an informant. He seems to just throw derogatory names at him or say he's a transvestite. However, we know he wouldn't be the first to dress as a woman to do a hit. I'd rather have someone not give a f*ck about their appearance and just concentrate on the task at hand then some cowboy shit who wants to make his claim to fame and shoots indiscriminately
davidf1989
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by davidf1989 »

I don't think that we could ever find out if Louis is an informant as only a few top echelon informants such as Bulger and Scarpa were ever made known to the public while they were still alive.

Although Lefty Rosenthal was later revealed to have been an informant after his death.
davidf1989
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by davidf1989 »

Didn't Raymond L.S Patriarca advise Salemme to stay away from Flemmi?
dixiemafia
Full Patched

Post by dixiemafia »

JakeTheSnake630 wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:06 am Unrelated but wow just saw Ray Jr's son died in Nov. He was 51, sad.
Was it his only son? I remember seeing him one time if so and he favored Ray Sr. big time at that time. It's been years ago though so I could be wrong.

As for the rest of the thread about Baby Shacks being an informant, no way. I was thinking I read and posted a tweet during the Bulger trial or the Salemme trial that Flemmi gave up Salemme and his location in NYC
If I didn't have my case coming up, I would like to come back with you gentlemen when this is over with and really lay the law down what is going on in this country.....
davidf1989
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by davidf1989 »

dixiemafia wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:56 pm
JakeTheSnake630 wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:06 am Unrelated but wow just saw Ray Jr's son died in Nov. He was 51, sad.
Was it his only son? I remember seeing him one time if so and he favored Ray Sr. big time at that time. It's been years ago though so I could be wrong.

As for the rest of the thread about Baby Shacks being an informant, no way. I was thinking I read and posted a tweet during the Bulger trial or the Salemme trial that Flemmi gave up Salemme and his location in NYC
Did Baby Shacks know Flemmi and Salemme from their time on the lam in New York city?
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

yes
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

mike68 wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:34 am From what Argenti's son posted on that Facebook page referenced earlier, it sounds like Manocchio may have quickly gone after his father's 'business' after he died. He portrayed him as greedy. There are definitely a lot of friends and family members on that page. They discuss the past but not the present, needless to say.
That Damian kid sounds like a blowhard and living vicariously through his father.
davidf1989
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by davidf1989 »

Pmac2 wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:01 amyes
Thanks, Pmac, and while I don't believe that Manocchio gave up Salemme's location because it was Flemmi's handler John Connolly who arrested Cadillac Frank but that doesn't make it impossible for Manocchio to be an informant as it seems that Boston and Providence were rife with informants informing on each other during the sixties and onwards.
davidf1989
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by davidf1989 »

Did Manocchio have any connections to New York mobsters?