Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

NickleCity
Full Patched

Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by NickleCity »

^^^^ I guess it could be a coincidence that this witness committed suicide... but man, dead rats? Then she commits suicide? If this wasn't suicide, it certainly sends a message to potential witnesses against Gerace.
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

Gerace's Ex-wife and witness I this case tweets reply to Patrick Lakamp on twitter about his article on the death of important prosecution witness. Here is Lakamp's tweet about his article at The Buffalo News:

Death of key witness in Gerace prosecution is being investigated, prosecutor tells judge. Defense lawyer says she died by suicide.

Here is the link to his tweet: https://twitter.com/ByPatrickLakamp/sta ... 76386?s=20

Here is Katrina Nigro's first reply:

Would be 3 deaths in the case. I managed ti barely survive after trying to drive off a cliff but hit another vehicle and broke the guys wrist. I was mauled. I couldn't take the harassment, stalking, arrests for things I didn't do, death threats etc.

See: https://twitter.com/GaborKatia/status/1 ... 93120?s=20

Next reply tweet:

Ironically the judge was telling me to hang myself after I tried to kill myself. Then he became my judge hoping to fry me. He then tried to kill himself and then does succeed. This is a straight up lifetime movie from hell for me. Michalski is a monster and a coward.

See: https://twitter.com/GaborKatia/status/1 ... 94018?s=20
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

Remember the death of this witness and the death of the judge are not the only suspicious deaths… The day before Bongiovanni was indicted funeral director Charles Durante died and his death was labeled suspicious by LE before being called a suicide. The Durante family was involved in cocaine trafficking that was connected to the Buffalo mob. Additionally the Durante family was friends with Monty Massimi who was killed by Vacanti in a drug beef.
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

Pretty weird shit…
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

It must all be a giant coincidence
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

Moscone65 wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 7:06 am It must all be a giant coincidence
Thought I would add to these coincidences.

Another suspicious death in the Gerace orb is Father Joseph Morano…. Authorities eventually said he committed suicide but his family and many other do not believe this. Morano had a gambling habit and had money issues as a result. He wrote a letter to the editor supporting the Todaros after a Buffalo News Article about the St. Joseph’s Feast at La Nova mentioned the government allegations of mob connections. Additionally Moreno wrote a letter asking a judge for leniency in Gerace’s sentencing for his first felony conviction. Morano had married Gerace and his first wife Debra Schmitt. Much like Michalski did the wedding for Gerace and Katrina Nigro. I’ve written about the before and you can find the links to articles that support these statements.

Of note is a court document in this case speaking of a Joelle Moranto… I believe this is phonetic for Joelle Maranto who married Chris Falzone whose officiant was non other than Father Joe Moreno. See: https://buffalonews.com/news/mrs-falzon ... 4c859.html

Here is a screenshot of the court document.

Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

NickleCity wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:33 pm Remember the death of this witness and the death of the judge are not the only suspicious deaths… The day before Bongiovanni was indicted funeral director Charles Durante died and his death was labeled suspicious by LE before being called a suicide. The Durante family was involved in cocaine trafficking that was connected to the Buffalo mob. Additionally the Durante family was friends with Monty Massimi who was killed by Vacanti in a drug beef.
If gerace was able to kill these people and frame it was a sucide why wouldn’t he just kill Katherine nigro would of been a whole allot easier
"if he's such A sports wizard , whys he tending bar ?" Nicky Scarfo
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

Stroccos wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 12:16 pm
NickleCity wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2023 7:33 pm Remember the death of this witness and the death of the judge are not the only suspicious deaths… The day before Bongiovanni was indicted funeral director Charles Durante died and his death was labeled suspicious by LE before being called a suicide. The Durante family was involved in cocaine trafficking that was connected to the Buffalo mob. Additionally the Durante family was friends with Monty Massimi who was killed by Vacanti in a drug beef.
If gerace was able to kill these people and frame it was a sucide why wouldn’t he just kill Katherine nigro would of been a whole allot easier
They could have certainly all been suicides. But I’ve heard it said certain individuals “had help.” What does that mean? I don’t know. Could Gerace have had these people threatened and harassed (even by LE in his pockets) that they felt there was no hope? Is that the “help” they had. I think it is a possibility. That seems to be the picture Nigro paints. One of the common denominators between this witness, Michalski, and Moreno is Gerace. What are the odds that two of one’s wedding officiants commit suicide? Or that an unindicted coconspirator and a witness in your criminal case both commit suicide? And that your exwife tried to commit suicide? Or that the deaths were suspicious? Does this say anything about who Gerace is? Or what is going on? Or is it merely coincidence? No connection at all? …IMHO this is more than just coincidence… What exactly it all means… I don’t know.
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

And let’s not forget an associate of Gerace has assaulted a potential witness…

NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

Here is what is said in one of the court transcripts about the assault:

Additionally we see he used an Amherst police detective (name of department mentioned earlier in the transcript) to arrest one of the witnesses and it appears it is a different witness than his ex wife. Here is that portion of the transcript:

Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

NickleCity wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 12:41 pm
Stroccos wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 12:16 pm
They could have certainly all been suicides. But I’ve heard it said certain individuals “had help.” What does that mean? I don’t know. Could Gerace have had these people threatened and harassed (even by LE in his pockets) that they felt there was no hope? Is that the “help” they had. I think it is a possibility. That seems to be the picture Nigro paints. One of the common denominators between this witness, Michalski, and Moreno is Gerace. What are the odds that two of one’s wedding officiants commit suicide? Or that an unindicted coconspirator and a witness in your criminal case both commit suicide? And that your exwife tried to commit suicide? Or that the deaths were suspicious? Does this say anything about who Gerace is? Or what is going on? Or is it merely coincidence? No connection at all? …IMHO this is more than just coincidence… What exactly it all means… I don’t know.
its possible he had people harass them and they killed them selfs or he had some bad dirt on them
it just looks like the judge knew hew as going to be in hot water and chose to kill him self rather then face the heat ,

who knows it seems all these people are kinda unstable people , the women are probably strippers with major issues , either way it looks like gerace is going down for the covid fraud at the very least.
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

Stroccos wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 11:39 pm
…it just looks like the judge knew hew as going to be in hot water and chose to kill him self rather then face the heat…
Definitely a possibility the judge killed himself rather than have the information come out about him… But on the other side of the coin I have learned that Gerace locked the house and windows and was worried about something the night before he died.

Of course he was drunk so maybe that is the explanation for his “nervous” behavior.
Stroccos
Full Patched

Post by Stroccos »

NickleCity wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 4:32 am
Stroccos wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 11:39 pm
…it just looks like the judge knew hew as going to be in hot water and chose to kill him self rather then face the heat…
Definitely a possibility the judge killed himself rather than have the information come out about him… But on the other side of the coin I have learned that Gerace locked the house and windows and was worried about something the night before he died.

Of course he was drunk so maybe that is the explanation for his “nervous” behavior.
wasnt this the dude literally layed down on the tracks the same day the indictment went down. sounds like he was going to kill him self either way.

the judge was obv fucking whores from the club , who knows maybe even underage or something he didnt want to see the light of day
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

Accidentally typed Gerace in post 2 above… should have typed Michalski… (Sorry)
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

Wow a lot of suicides, poor father Moreno. For a priest to kill them self is very rare. Either way, sad way to go for a priest especially