Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by Newyorkempire »

gohnjotti wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 2:47 pm
Newyorkempire wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 2:18 pm
gohnjotti wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:59 pm
AntComello wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:55 am
Newyorkempire wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:07 am
Cheech wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:00 am
gohnjotti wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:07 pm
Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:54 pm What I want to know is what happened to NickyFromTampa/GohnJotti?? Guy took his ball and went home after getting annihilated.
It turns out I was wrong, happy to concede that. Never claimed to have inside knowledge on the subject. And the people on GangsterBB (with the exception of NickleCity) were all equally wrong with their assessments on how the family was structured.
what was John wrong about? he's a respected long time poster...
Everything. As he admitted
Can u give me some details? I used to enjoy reading his write ups. I don’t recall him being discredited but maybe I missed it.
Newyorkempire won't give you any details because he's incorrect. I didn't think Buffalo was an active family until the evidence came out from the FBI that it was. Then I said, "Okay guys, it looks like Buffalo might be more of an active entity than I thought."

Never once did I claim to know, definitively, that Buffalo wasn't active.
Never once did I claim to have inside knowledge on the matter.
Never once did I say anything about family that was unsubstantiated... Because all I know about the family is from information available online. Information which now indicates that the family's pulse is still beating, in some capacity.

Newyorkempire - Props to being proven right on the Buffalo debate. You won't see me try and argue against their activity again. But don't go around telling people I've been discredited or that I'm a liar, because we both know that's not true.
Thats the evidence. You adamantly refuted the whole subject matter. And when you got annihilated by the reports coming out, then you disappeared. And now you are admitting you were wrong. Good for you that you can eat crow with a positive attitude. Now call Loscalzo and tell him youll be over to shine his shoes later. And ill see you after that.
No, I admitted I was wrong at the time.

I was banned from GangsterBB, which is why I "disappeared" from there. I didn't disappear on here; I had many further discussions about it on here before you moved over. You act as if I ran off with my tail between my legs, which is false, but I guess these narratives give you validation.
You got annihilated. You disappeared on here and then finally responded to my post a few days ago. Thats disappearing. Now youre back. Thats the narrative. End of story.

Its all good. I needed someone to behave like you did.
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
gohnjotti
Full Patched

Post by gohnjotti »

Newyorkempire wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 2:52 pm
Newyorkempire wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:54 pm What I want to know is what happened to NickyFromTampa/GohnJotti?? Guy took his ball and went home after getting annihilated.
It turns out I was wrong, happy to concede that. Never claimed to have inside knowledge on the subject. And the people on GangsterBB (with the exception of NickleCity) were all equally wrong with their assessments on how the family was structured.
Can u give me some details? I used to enjoy reading his write ups. I don’t recall him being discredited but maybe I missed it.
Newyorkempire won't give you any details because he's incorrect. I didn't think Buffalo was an active family until the evidence came out from the FBI that it was. Then I said, "Okay guys, it looks like Buffalo might be more of an active entity than I thought."

Never once did I say anything about family that was unsubstantiated... Because all I know about the family is from information available online. Information which now indicates that the family's pulse is still beating, in some capacity.

Newyorkempire - Props to being proven right on the Buffalo debate. You won't see me try and argue against their activity again. But don't go around telling people I've been discredited or that I'm a liar, because we both know that's not true.
Thats the evidence. You adamantly refuted the whole subject matter. And when you got annihilated by the reports coming out, then you disappeared. And now you are admitting you were wrong. Good for you that you can eat crow with a positive attitude. Now call Loscalzo and tell him youll be over to shine his shoes later. And ill see you after that.

I was banned from GangsterBB, which is why I "disappeared" from there. I didn't disappear on here; I had many further discussions about it on here before you moved over. You act as if I ran off with my tail between my legs, which is false, but I guess these narratives give you validation.
You got annihilated. You disappeared on here and then finally responded to my post a few days. Thats disappearing. Now youre back. Thats the narrative. End of story.
I don't think we have ever interacted on this forum before so no, you didn't chase me off here.
I don't know dick about dick.

http://thecolombomafia.com
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

I’ve got a lot of respect for gohnjotti. As soon as the information came out he was on the forum recognizing the Buffalo’s viability as an entity. Never disappeared. From the interactions I’ve had with him, I’d give him a lot of credit for not only his his arguments and knowledge but the way he handled himself.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

NickleCity wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:20 pm
I’ve got a lot of respect for gohnjotti. As soon as the information came out he was on the forum recognizing the Buffalo’s viability as an entity. Never disappeared. From the interactions I’ve had with him, I’d give him a lot of credit for not only his his arguments and knowledge but the way he handled himself.
Ok. Fair enough
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

gohnjotti wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 3:05 pm
Newyorkempire wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 2:52 pm

You got annihilated. You disappeared on here and then finally responded to my post a few days. Thats disappearing. Now youre back. Thats the narrative. End of story.
I don't think we have ever interacted on this forum before so no, you didn't chase me off here.
Yes. No one chased anyone. I agree.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Who cares what he says. You’re a respected poster and I used to love reading your Colombo write ups. Would really enjoy more quality write ups from you. Thanks for your contributions.
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
OcSleeper
Full Patched

Post by OcSleeper »

antimafia wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:44 pm Toronto rapper denies role in daylight execution, says cash and prop guns ‘part of my image’
https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2022/1 ... ge.html?rf
‘They paid us 60’: Toronto rapper guilty in daylight execution of mob enforcer ‘Tony Scratch’
https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2022/1 ... ratch.html
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

gohnjotti wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:59 pmNewyorkempire - Props to being proven right on the Buffalo debate. You won't see me try and argue against their activity again. But don't go around telling people I've been discredited or that I'm a liar, because we both know that's not true.
Except he isn't right. And the more he toots his horn that he is, the more he digs his own grave in the long run. Same as everyone else clueless enough to believe as he does on the matter. I mean, the same people think LA is a "thing." As we approach 2023. You're giving credit where it isn't due.
All roads lead to New York.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Wiseguy wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:04 pm
gohnjotti wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:59 pmNewyorkempire - Props to being proven right on the Buffalo debate. You won't see me try and argue against their activity again. But don't go around telling people I've been discredited or that I'm a liar, because we both know that's not true.
Except he isn't right. And the more he toots his horn that he is, the more he digs his own grave in the long run. Same as everyone else clueless enough to believe as he does on the matter. I mean, the same people think LA is a "thing." As we approach 2023. You're giving credit where it isn't due.
Burns you so good
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Newyorkempire wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:25 pm
Burns you so good
Keep digging.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Wiseguy wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:50 pm
Newyorkempire wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:25 pm
Burns you so good
Keep digging.
We know. In the long run. Long runs.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

Newyorkempire wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:02 pmWe know. In the long run. Long runs.
It's not my fault you're slow.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Wiseguy wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:14 pm
Newyorkempire wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:02 pmWe know. In the long run. Long runs.
It's not my fault you're slow.
Round and round you go. Keep going.
antimafia
Full Patched

Post by antimafia »

New e-book available on Amazon today — link below is to the Amazon US site.

The Buffalo Mafia: The Return Of Organized Crime To The Queen City
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BP9KYP2H
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

antimafia wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:23 pm New e-book available on Amazon today — link below is to the Amazon US site.

The Buffalo Mafia: The Return Of Organized Crime To The Queen City
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BP9KYP2H
Todaro’s not gonna like this 😂😂😂
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.