Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

NickleCity
Full Patched

Re: Buffalo/Ontario Mob Acitivity

Post by NickleCity »

^^^^
This guy…

…He really does know me better than I know myself.

😂 😂🤣😂🤣

I can’t stand liars either… 🤦‍♂️

You do not know me and yet you act as if you do. 🤣😂🤣😂

I will admit it is dangerous to blindly accept what someone says. No one should blindly accept what I’ve said. Instead they should weigh it with the totals out of my contributions.

What is more dangerous is to try to shut people up and limit information for people to consider. I believe that is the point of your bullying on this forum. Yet you are the first to cry about the media limiting or not allowing your politic point of view. Shouldn’t the people decide?
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

NickleCity wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:45 am ^^^^
This guy…

…He really does know me better than I know myself.

😂 😂🤣😂🤣

I can’t stand liars either… 🤦‍♂️

You do not know me and yet you act as if you do. 🤣😂🤣😂

I will admit it is dangerous to blindly accept what someone says. No one should blindly accept what I’ve said. Instead they should weigh it with the totals out of my contributions.

What is more dangerous is to try to shut people up and limit information for people to consider. I believe that is the point of your bullying on this forum. Yet you are the first to cry about the media limiting or not allowing your politic point of view. Shouldn’t the people decide?
You're apparently trying to prove something with this photo, I'm just not sure what it is.

I post several statements from various former law enforcement people saying the Buffalo mob is finished - that everyone can see - and you post a photo of a border patrol business card that looks like you dug out of the trash.

Is this supposed to equate to instant credibility?
All roads lead to New York.
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

😂🤣😂🤣😂 What’s funny is this guy thinks he knows more about me than I do and can’t even entertain the idea that he is wrong.

No, check that, the more I think about it… just plain 🙁😕😞☹️😔😢😭 sad.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

NickleCity wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:18 pm 😂🤣😂🤣😂 What’s funny is this guy thinks he knows more about me than I do and can’t even entertain the idea that he is wrong.

No, check that, the more I think about it… just plain 🙁😕😞☹️😔😢😭 sad.
No, law enforcement knows more than you. You know, those guys you continually ignore or pretend agree with you?

The Buffalo LCN being extinct as a viable criminal organization with anything more than a few members in largely nominal hierarchical positions is settled fact.

This debate was really over before it even started. That you and some others don't realize this is irrelevant.
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

^^^Not what I said, read it again… 😂 😂😂😂
I said you think you know more about me than I know about myself… smh
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

NickleCity wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:59 pm ^^^Not what I said, read it again… 😂 😂😂😂
I said you think you know more about me than I know about myself… smh
We're on an internet forum.

People claiming things about themselves or what they know are legion. You get the same response they all do - its not what you claim to know, its what you can demonstrate. Otherwise it's nonstop bullshit. And since your shtick is an alive and kicking Buffalo mob, that calls into question much of what you say and your motives.

Oh, and enough with the emojis already. Who are you, SolarSolano?
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

Nice deflect on your reading skills 😂😂. Do want to mention I agree with what you said a couple posts ago…. I do bekiece. that law enforcement know much more than me. That is why I’ll stay with what they’ve told me. You did get that right about me, Kudos!
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

NickleCity wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:10 pm Nice deflect on your reading skills 😂😂. Do want to mention I agree with what you said a couple posts ago…. I do bekiece. that law enforcement know much more than me. That is why I’ll stay with what they’ve told me. You did get that right about me, Kudos!
Funny how the public comments we all can see are saying one thing, while the ones you claim are giving you the real scoop are saying the opposite.
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

Yeah, no federal law enforcement has testified in any of the public court cases the federal prosecutors are pursuing after federal LE has investigated Buffalo organized crime/Buffalo the mafia.

Yet her are just a few annotations of court documents Mike McAndrews the head of the investigative arm of the Buffalo news has published online showing federal prosecutor and LE comments.

https://buffalonews.com/news/local/mr-g ... 0d50.htmld

https://buffalonews.com/news/local/its- ... 85ce1.html

https://buffalonews.com/news/local/feds ... 57c0c.html

https://buffalonews.com/news/local/home ... 69993.html

https://buffalonews.com/news/local/fbi- ... 610ef.html

https://buffalonews.com/news/local/2013 ... 051aa.html

Fun game: instead of betting on the Super Bowl let’s bet on whether or not Wiseguy can let anyone who disagrees with him have the last word or if he has to get it. Cause let’s face it… Wiseguy is smart and is trying to control the narrative to push his view of the topic.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

NickleCity wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:59 pm Yeah, no federal law enforcement has testified in any of the public court cases the federal prosecutors are pursuing after federal LE has investigated Buffalo organized crime/Buffalo the mafia.

Yet her are just a few annotations of court documents Mike McAndrews the head of the investigative arm of the Buffalo news has published online showing federal prosecutor and LE comments.

https://buffalonews.com/news/local/mr-g ... 0d50.htmld

https://buffalonews.com/news/local/its- ... 85ce1.html

https://buffalonews.com/news/local/feds ... 57c0c.html

https://buffalonews.com/news/local/home ... 69993.html

https://buffalonews.com/news/local/fbi- ... 610ef.html

https://buffalonews.com/news/local/2013 ... 051aa.html

Fun game: instead of betting on the Super Bowl let’s bet on whether or not Wiseguy can let anyone who disagrees with him have the last word or if he has to get it. Cause let’s face it… Wiseguy is smart and is trying to control the narrative to push his view of the topic.
What you claim exists in Buffalo has not been demonstrated by these investigations. What has been shown is precisely what Peter Ahearn said - "There's a difference between an organized criminal syndicate, like the Mafia, and those who are just committing crimes." This is the exact same thing investigators said over 15 years ago when they stated "Small numbers of loosely associated individuals may still get together to commit what once were Mafia style crimes." You couldn't find a better example of this than Louis Selva, Peter Gerace, Anthony Gerace, Peter Militello, Michael Messechia, Joseph Bella, and Ronald Serio in the larger Bongiovanni case. That's the sum total of the Buffalo side in recent years.

On the Hamilton side, as I've said many times, the Angelo Musitano, Albert Ivarone, Cece Luppino, Pat Musitano, Jason Lalonde, and Giorgio Baressi shootings were more the result of underworld strife in Canada than anything directly relating to the Buffalo LCN. The Carfagna, Violi, and Iavarone busts occurred irregardless of anyone or anything in Buffalo. The connection between the two is more historical than present day. The Papalias and Musitanos are finished. There are a few members left in Violi and the Luppinos but that's it. You have to look at these things in their proper context.
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

Wiseguy wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:06 pm
NickleCity wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:10 pm Nice deflect on your reading skills 😂😂. Do want to mention I agree with what you said a couple posts ago…. I do bekiece. that law enforcement know much more than me. That is why I’ll stay with what they’ve told me. You did get that right about me, Kudos!
Funny how the public comments we all can see are saying one thing, while the ones you claim are giving you the real scoop are saying the opposite.
I just gave you current Federal LE and prosecutors with public comments not retired Ahern. They can say it all their is an active investigation and Bongiovanni/Gerace trial not taken place yet.

Who took the bet that Wiseguy wouldn’t allow the last word. He never does and relies on someone getting sick of the discussion to shut it down after he gets the last word. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

NickleCity wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 4:45 am
Wiseguy wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:06 pm
I just gave you current Federal LE and prosecutors with public comments not retired Ahern. They can say it all their is an active investigation and Bongiovanni/Gerace trial not taken place yet.

Who took the bet that Wiseguy wouldn’t allow the last word. He never does and relies on someone getting sick of the discussion to shut it down after he gets the last word. :lol: :lol: :lol:
No, you posted links to articles that one needs a subscription to see. I was able to see the headlines so I'm aware of the general topic but feel free to post any specific quotes you feel support your case. You know, like I did. For all to see.

Furthermore, to dismiss something a former SAC says simply because they're retired is desperate and dishonest. To do so with several retired law enforcement people shows a definite motive, lack of objectivity, and desire to push a certain narrative.

Everyone is aware there is an active investigation into a corrupt DEA agent and a small group of drug dealers, some of whom have loose connections to remnants of the LCN in Buffalo. But that is the extent of it and you know it. We both know this case hasn't, and won't, show an actual active mob family still exists in Buffalo. You need to quit playing pretend. It will just make it that much harder later.
Niagarafalls
Straightened out

Post by Niagarafalls »

Nickel, so you’re saying that a Buffalo City Court JUDGE is a made man?? And his brother the lawyer is an associate??
NickleCity
Full Patched

Post by NickleCity »

Niagarafalls wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:49 am Nickel, so you’re saying that a Buffalo City Court JUDGE is a made man?? And his brother the lawyer is an associate??
No a city suburb.
Niagarafalls
Straightened out

Post by Niagarafalls »

LA?