DeCicco

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

CornerBoy
Full Patched

Re: DeCicco

Post by CornerBoy »

kind of impressive that sammy doing all this in his early 30's or younger.

my personal opinion is that the talk about him killing ppl to gobble up their co's is overblown. never really rang true to me and then he comes out w podcast that I've seen a few of. doesn't seem like he would do this habitually.
But if he did, they're mobsters. they kill, cheat and steal. if he did do that, what do you expect from a career criminal?
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

B. wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:59 pm FBI reports from the 80s make it clear Sammy was on the FBI's radar and they were aware of his rise. Informants described him as having a vicious reputation and being focused on construction, pretty close to what we know.
Thanks B. Always wondered if Sammy was Gotti collateral or being independently targeted.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

CornerBoy wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:33 am kind of impressive that sammy doing all this in his early 30's or younger.

my personal opinion is that the talk about him killing ppl to gobble up their co's is overblown. never really rang true to me and then he comes out w podcast that I've seen a few of. doesn't seem like he would do this habitually.
But if he did, they're mobsters. they kill, cheat and steal. if he did do that, what do you expect from a career criminal?
The difference being he was doing this against members of his own blood, and oath family.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.