Project Otremens Recordings

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Re: Project Otremens Recordings

Post by Newyorkempire »

Has there been any release dates on that whole crew? They will not do the time they were sentenced to as we know.
"Dont leave me alone with your wife."
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

From the Sergi article

The flag of LCN of course has always been respected, say RCMP analysts, even by the ‘ndrangheta. Italian documents consider the area of Ontario and Niagara divided in three areas of influence: the Siderno Group, John Papalia's group and Stefano Magaddino's group, including his Hamilton outposts with Luppino and Scibetta. It seems, however, also clear that the Luppino-Violi family connections in the ‘ndrangheta back in Calabria, granted the Luppinos in Hamilton also a seat at the ‘ndrangheta table in the socalled “chamber of control” together with the Commissos, Racco, Volpe, and Zito. Indeed, according the DIA, Giacomo Luppino was considered the referee of the ‘ndrangheta for Hamilton in the 1960s (especially when Papalia was in prison). Essentially, mafia families of Hamilton could use – and apparently did use – both flags, ‘ndrangheta and LCN, depending on occasions, by engaging with ‘ndrangheta members on the one hand – leveraging their ‘ndrangheta roots –, but affiliating themselves, for business purposes, with LCN groups. This has apparently been the case also for the Musitanos – also Calabrian and with very vague connections with the ‘ndrangheta historically – but with crucial differences: a weaker link with the Sidernesi (the Musitanos appear often in conflict with the Sidernesi) and weaker (but confirmed) ties with Buffalo, with whom they apparently had good relationships if not membership, nevertheless. This is the narrative of Hamilton authorities. The Musitanos apparently used the LCN flag of Montreal, through alliances with the Rizzutos and the Cuntrera Caruana family.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Should we watch for Musitanos 3 sons to seek revenge in the next 10-15 years? Speculation.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

chin_gigante wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 5:28 pm Screenshot 2022-12-01 at 00.26.22.png

The full chart of some of the relationships between groups.

On a side note it's interesting considering what little we know about Andrea Scoppa's official affiliation that the Scoppa group is described as "Calabrian origin but no affiliation".
• She left out Miriarchi...

• So the Scoppas not inducted?

• Papalia territory/influence absorbed by the Musitanos? With Caruana-Cunteras backing? At the expense of Buffalo? Even though Buffalo gave Pat a button FOR the hit on Papalia? Dirty game.....
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

chin_gigante wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 5:28 pm Screenshot 2022-12-01 at 00.26.22.png

On a side note it's interesting considering what little we know about Andrea Scoppa's official affiliation that the Scoppa group is described as "Calabrian origin but no affiliation".
I like how she breaks down certain conflicts. Like I don't see the Caruana - Siderno conflict as LCN vs Ndrangheta. I see it as competing business interest clashing, the narcotics importers. Not a war between organizations.

I've even come to wonder how the Caruanas felt about Vitos relationship with the Colluccios. Maybe it was all good... maybe not.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

CabriniGreen wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:25 pm

• She left out Miriarchi...

• So the Scoppas not inducted?

• Papalia territory/influence absorbed by the Musitanos? With Caruana-Cunteras backing? At the expense of Buffalo? Even though Buffalo gave Pat a button FOR the hit on Papalia? Dirty game.....
Would explain how Clary stayed as the main contact with Buffalo after he left Barillaros crew and aligned with Musitanos. But he was Dominics driver so at some point the Musitanos were subservant to Papalia/Barillaro?
Last edited by Newyorkempire on Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

Thanks for the chart. I don't have as much knowledge about the Canadian side as I do certain American groups and the chart explains a lot. Essentially, this is a conflict in Canada between the Magaddinos and their allies, and the Bonannos and their allies. I assume this goes back to when Bonanno made members there without Commission approval.

BTW, thanks OCSleeper for starting this thread. The California angle really piques my interest. Hope we learn more about it one day.
CabriniGreen
Full Patched

Post by CabriniGreen »

Antiliar wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:31 pm

Thanks for the chart. I don't have as much knowledge about the Canadian side as I do certain American groups and the chart explains a lot. Essentially, this is a conflict in Canada between the Magaddinos and their allies, and the Bonannos and their allies. I assume this goes back to when Bonanno made members there without Commission approval.

BTW, thanks OCSleeper for starting this thread. The California angle really piques my interest. Hope we learn more about it one day.
It's made more complex by the fact there are internal conflicts within every faction as well.... Montreal, Siderno, Buffalo.

Throw in the Gambinos and Cali and it's like..... !!??
JoeCamel
Straightened out

Post by JoeCamel »

Wiseguy is cutting his wrists right now
JoeCamel
Straightened out

Post by JoeCamel »

The commission exists, LA family, Tampa, Buffalo . He’s literally dropped a toaster in the bathtub because they are going to put a contract on him for failing to suppress the truth
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

JoeCamel wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:08 pm The commission exists, LA family, Tampa, Buffalo . He’s literally dropped a toaster in the bathtub because they are going to put a contract on him for failing to suppress the truth
I can only assume you're joking. At least I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

The sad part is, there probably are people on here who think the LA or Tampa families still exist. That's when you know people have lost their collective shit and we've gone full circle back to the Real Deal forum circa 2006.
All roads lead to New York.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

Lmao. Love it.
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

JoeCamel wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:08 pm The commission exists, LA family, Tampa, Buffalo . He’s literally dropped a toaster in the bathtub because they are going to put a contract on him for failing to suppress the truth
And Piduzzu the Wing Don is an ally of the Genovese, Colombo, and Bonanno Families but might be at odds with the Gambino Family. The Lucchese Family doesn't recognize the Bonanno or Philly bosses. The Gambinos are backing the Los Angeles Family who are inducting members in Buffalo's Canadian territory. Caruana-Cuntreras made in Sicily are getting introduced by NYC Bonanno members but there are questions about recognition, Joe Violi has the option of joining Buffalo or the Bonannos, Bonanno captains are being introduced to Merlino as Philly boss while DeCavalcante old timers are present, and in the last 12 years made members of the Los Angeles, Buffalo, and Bonanno Families have been killed in Canada

Funny how having a couple new member sources works out.

Roemer wishes he wrote this book.
Newyorkempire
Full Patched

Post by Newyorkempire »

B. wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:24 pm
And Piduzzu the Wing Don is an ally of the Genovese, Colombo, and Bonanno Families but might be at odds with the Gambino Family. The Lucchese Family doesn't recognize the Bonanno or Philly bosses. The Gambinos are backing the Los Angeles Family who are inducting members in Buffalo's Canadian territory. Caruana-Cuntreras made in Sicily are getting introduced by NYC Bonanno members but there are questions about recognition, Joe Violi has the option of joining Buffalo or the Bonannos, Bonanno captains are being introduced to Merlino as Philly boss while DeCavalcante old timers are present, and in the last 12 years made members of the Los Angeles, Buffalo, and Bonanno Families have been killed in Canada

Wild when you read it like that
PolackTony
Filthy Few

Post by PolackTony »

B. wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 10:24 pm

War of the Wingfather.
"Hey, hey, hey — this is America, baby! Survival of the fittest.”