Where In The World Is Onetime Bonanno Capo Dom Cicale These Days?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Joeyboy1982
Straightened out

Re: Where In The World Is Onetime Bonanno Capo Dom Cicale These Days?

Post by Joeyboy1982 »

Browniety86 wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:23 pm
aray22 wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 1:30 pm
Browniety86 wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 7:25 pm
NJShore4Life wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 5:01 pm Alite claiming he robbed One Arm Shoukd be filed in the Science Fiction section.

Alite can’t / is terrified to even walk into The Borgata in Atlantic City because a few summers ago he was there gambling his disability check and ran into Younger Gambino Crew with Gotti’s Grandson the one that went away for the pills who was tatted up and Alite ran out scared calling 911 from the Borgata .

-Dante
Swear he said it... It was on the Johnny and Gene podcast where Hootie Russo and Felix Levine were in the studio with them...Alite saying he robbed Ronnie was only topped by Hootie saying "bosses had me go to sit downs for them"...Yeah and I was John Holmes stunt double...
Hootie saying he was parked outside multiple making ceremonies.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
One funny thing was Hootie hating on Cicale and said he talks through his nose. I can't not hear it now. He sounds like a nasally Italian Eeyore from Winnie the pooh.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

2 cents. I think cicale would kick hooties ass. Hootie was funny but over stated his role. Atleast cicale was made for 18months
B.
Men Of Mayhem

Post by B. »

Funniest podcast moment was where Russo said he was never put on record but was proposed for membership four times. Pennisi was like "What? You weren't on record but you were proposed? How does that work..." then decided to drop it. Could see Pennisi realize the guy was full of it in real time.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

B. wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:17 pm Funniest podcast moment was where Russo said he was never put on record but was proposed for membership four times. Pennisi was like "What? You weren't on record but you were proposed? How does that work..." then decided to drop it. Could see Pennisi realize the guy was full of it in real time.
Cause he fuckin wasn't...he was a coffee boy when Al Trucchio had a wire room...he was a nobody...
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Joeyboy1982 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:58 pm
NJShore4Life wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 5:01 pm Alite claiming he robbed One Arm Shoukd be filed in the Science Fiction section.

Alite can’t / is terrified to even walk into The Borgata in Atlantic City because a few summers ago he was there gambling his disability check and ran into Younger Gambino Crew with Gotti’s Grandson the one that went away for the pills who was tatted up and Alite ran out scared calling 911 from the Borgata .

-Dante
Swear he said it... It was on the Johnny and Gene podcast where Hootie Russo and Felix Levine were in the studio with them...Alite saying he robbed Ronnie was only topped by Hootie saying "bosses had me go to sit downs for them"...Yeah and I was John Holmes stunt double...
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
One funny thing was Hootie hating on Cicale and said he talks through his nose. I can't not hear it now. He sounds like a nasally Italian Eeyore from Winnie the pooh.
GREAT comparison bro
Joeyboy1982
Straightened out

Post by Joeyboy1982 »

Pmac2 wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:07 am 2 cents. I think cicale would kick hooties ass. Hootie was funny but over stated his role. Atleast cicale was made for 18months
100% agree just thought the nose talking was dead on 🤣
Joeyboy1982
Straightened out

Post by Joeyboy1982 »

Browniety86 wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:13 pm
Joeyboy1982 wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:58 pm

-Dante
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
GREAT comparison bro
🤣👊👊
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by aray22 »

Anybody subscribing to Nadu and Cicale's Patreon? Hopefully you can bring back some good nuggets.
Joeyboy1982
Straightened out

Post by Joeyboy1982 »

I would do a kegstand of my own urine before I gave that medieval gnome a penny. He makes Lee Cole look like a man of integrity.
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

So i havent watched his channel in over 2 months has he ever given any new info or does he still say the stories are coming at a later date?Also he said vinny has 13 bodies on him if thats true wouldnt dom have had to rat on vinny for those 13 murders?
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

I feel like anyday now Scumbag lying Rat Alite is gonna throw on a Burlington Coat Factory Sport Coat and make a YouTube video stating he was in on the JFK Assassination, just wait for it….He’s so broke and desperate for money he will do and say anything these days for a Buck!

-Dante
Antiliar
Full Patched

Post by Antiliar »

I haven't listened to Cicale for months. Just waiting for an update on the "real" Genovese boss.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

Antiliar wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:50 pm I haven't listened to Cicale for months. Just waiting for an update on the "real" Genovese boss.
Not an update on the real boss, but the last thing I watched with this stunad he was calling Ralph Balsamo a punk for not jumping in a bar fight Cicale was in...The guy missed his calling as a MMA fighter because he's beat everyone's ass (according to him)...
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Post by TallGuy19 »

He did say in one of his more recent videos that he is waiting for Quiet Dom to die before he talks about Nick Cirillo.
"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers. Word up."
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Browniety86 wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:20 pm
Antiliar wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:50 pm I haven't listened to Cicale for months. Just waiting for an update on the "real" Genovese boss.
Not an update on the real boss, but the last thing I watched with this stunad he was calling Ralph Balsamo a punk for not jumping in a bar fight Cicale was in...The guy missed his calling as a MMA fighter because he's beat everyone's ass (according to him)...
This was a pretty funny thing for him to criticize Balsamo over. I'm sure they grew up together and he knows him well and probably does have some legit complaints about him , but calling him a punk because he didn't jump in the middle of some stupid fight that already sounded well under control ? You'd think that as a made man , the opposite of what Cicale said would be the truth - something about Balsamo jumping into that seems undignified and stupidly risky. You'd think that any superior from any of the 5 families would not be happy with a solider under them actually throwing fists in a neighborhood bar over the dress code