Where In The World Is Onetime Bonanno Capo Dom Cicale These Days?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

CornerBoy
Full Patched

Re: Where In The World Is Onetime Bonanno Capo Dom Cicale These Days?

Post by CornerBoy »

SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 10:32 pm What I find amazing is the amout of kiss asses in the comments section. Everybody crying out about how bad they feel Dom lost his dog or cat or some shit and there are families out there missing loved ones which this guy killed. Literally.

They knew what they were getting into when they started doing criminal shit
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

That guy Jeff is on food stamps? Can you say how are you know? Thanks.
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

CornerBoy wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 3:05 pm That guy Jeff is on food stamps? Can you say how are you know? Thanks.
Bro I never said this Jeff Character who I have no clue who you are even referring to is on food stamps.

However, like I stated previously Rat Alite is 100% on both food stamps and disability, I know this because I’ve seen his EBT Benefits Food Stamps card with my own two eyes and court documents have shown he collects disability checks on the American Taxpayers. He also got all his crooked and missing teeth fixed on the taxpayers dime as one of his conditions of ratting on Gotti Jr but he was never of any importance or even really a Mob Associate, he was always just a low level Toothless Albanian Drug Dealer who was childhood friends with Junior Gotti and passed Junior envelopes from his coke deals back in the 80s .

Rat Alite might as well just say that he’s Santa Clause next on YouTube because 99.9% of the stories he tells on YouTube are made up Fantasy Stories because he’s so broke, he’s trying to make $$$$ off of YouTube instead of just getting a job at McDonalds. He simply refuses to work at a place like McDonalds where everyone else like him with a neck tattoo and brain damage works at.

He’s clearly a scumbag, lying broke Rat who makes up stories for YouTube and pretends to be someone he never was for clicks to try and supplement his disability checks and Food Stamps.

This has all been well known for years now..

-Dante
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Damn what’s your beef with neck tattoos 😂😂😂
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

CornerBoy wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:37 pm
SonnyBlackstein wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 10:32 pm What I find amazing is the amout of kiss asses in the comments section. Everybody crying out about how bad they feel Dom lost his dog or cat or some shit and there are families out there missing loved ones which this guy killed. Literally.

They knew what they were getting into when they started doing criminal shit
Now all these comments leads him to believe all the bullshit he made up is actually true. That lie is about the $8M he claims was taken from him when he was in jail off the street. I think we all know he was broke. We all seen the email how he conned his grandmother. Now, most of the pity is coming from that fabricated story.
The whole mickey Paradiso died thing is what really made me not want to listen to him. How do you get something like that wrong? And 2) it proves you have zero connections left in the street if you could not contact someone to verify it. If you get something like that wrong it's hard for me yo take anything you say seriously
funkster
Full Patched

Post by funkster »

So he's beefing with Sammy now? This whole mobcast genre drama is pretty silly, bunch of grown ass men fighting like high schoolers.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

CornerBoy wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 3:05 pm That guy Jeff is on food stamps? Can you say how are you know? Thanks.
For laughs, here’s a legit photo of the EBT Food Stamps Card that Alite uses to purchase his Groceries on the American Taxpayer:

https://twitter.com/johnalitefacts/stat ... 46/photo/1

Hahahahaha! Like I said this Particular Rat is the lowest one of them all…..

-Dante
JoePuzzles234
Straightened out

Post by JoePuzzles234 »

Most recent upload is pretty interesting, it's cool to see two different accounts of the brawl. I had previously asked Cicale if he had any contact with Pisciotti after he cooperated and he said he hadn't heard from him, wonder if we will ever see him on the YouTube scene.

Cicale doesn't seem to think anything was strange about the Pennini issue, though Pisciotti felt it was a turning point - from the LCN Bios post:
On August 11, 2004 Pisciotti, Cicale and Bonanno Soldier Anthony 'Ace' Aiello involved in altercation at Suite 16 nightclub in Manhattan. Pisciotti confronted by the son of deceased Associate Thomas Pennini regarding money owed by Pisciotti, after which brawl erupted between the two groups. Not far from club the trio was pulled over and briefly held by NYPD. Released after Pennini and associates claimed unable to make identification: "Dominick [Cicale] was still complaining to the police and they took the handcuffs off and let us go..My view of Dominick was changing for awhile, but that really made it change.. that Dominick was acting out of character, that he was complaining when we got arrested..Vinny said no, that's not like him, don't worry about it."
"I can’t deal with this. I can’t believe it goes on there. I can’t. Only in Ohio.” - Carmine Agnello
newera_212
Full Patched

Post by newera_212 »

Thought the same thing. Very interesting to hear both accounts of that night. As soon as Cicale got into the story I knew where it was headed and was wondering what he was going to say about the arrest

On a less serious note, Sammy Gravano not having a shower where he lives, and having to shower at Planet Fitness every day, is crazy. Definitely the funniest thing I've heard to date on one of these mob tube beefs
Nick Prango
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Nick Prango »

funkster wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:38 am So he's beefing with Sammy now? This whole mobcast genre drama is pretty silly, bunch of grown ass men fighting like high schoolers.
:lol: Hard agree
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

newera_212 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 8:26 pm Thought the same thing. Very interesting to hear both accounts of that night. As soon as Cicale got into the story I knew where it was headed and was wondering what he was going to say about the arrest

On a less serious note, Sammy Gravano not having a shower where he lives, and having to shower at Planet Fitness every day, is crazy. Definitely the funniest thing I've heard to date on one of these mob tube beefs
The shark from morris park
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Cheech wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 3:12 am
Jojo Pellegrino > The Shark
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

johnny_scootch wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 8:08 am
100%
they did a few songs together too.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Cheech wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 8:13 am
100%
I saw Jojo in bagels r us on Amboy road last week. He says he’s got 2 albums coming out in next couple of months, keep on the look out they should be fire.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

johnny_scootch wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 9:08 am
Cheech wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 8:13 am
100%
I saw Jojo in bagels r us on Amboy road last week. He says he’s got 2 albums coming out in next couple of months, keep on the look out they should be fire.
he says that a lot! i hope its true. i really enjoyed Pella ftreestyles vol 2