Where In The World Is Onetime Bonanno Capo Dom Cicale These Days?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

newera_212
Full Patched

Re: Where In The World Is Onetime Bonanno Capo Dom Cicale These Days?

Post by newera_212 »

In all seriousness the Johnny and Gene show did pretty well before it went belly up. A lot of Youtube famous 'mob' guys made their debut there and that show would have continued to do numbers if things didn't turn left for them. The whole "for the kids" thing was funny because their audience was a bunch of LCN nerds/nuts in their late 30s and 40s, not teenagers walking that fine line between street life and going to school. I listened to an older episode of the Johnny and Gene show recently and hearing the plug for "AliteSports.com" was hilarious.

Is Alite still on Youtube up to his old tricks? I figured he'd been called out so many times and torn apart by so many people...even his own 'fans' eventually turned on him... that he must have toned it down by now
TallGuy19
Full Patched

Post by TallGuy19 »

newera_212 wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 6:19 pm In all seriousness the Johnny and Gene show did pretty well before it went belly up. A lot of Youtube famous 'mob' guys made their debut there and that show would have continued to do numbers if things didn't turn left for them. The whole "for the kids" thing was funny because their audience was a bunch of LCN nerds/nuts in their late 30s and 40s, not teenagers walking that fine line between street life and going to school. I listened to an older episode of the Johnny and Gene show recently and hearing the plug for "AliteSports.com" was hilarious.

Is Alite still on Youtube up to his old tricks? I figured he'd been called out so many times and torn apart by so many people...even his own 'fans' eventually turned on him... that he must have toned it down by now
Yes, he's still on there. In the last video I saw, he claimed the CIA murdered Jeff Epstein. It's too bad Borrello had to leave the show, I actually thought he had an interesting story—and, unlike Don Alite, he seemed pretty honest.
"A thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers. Word up."
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Think you're missing a key demographic new.

B and I are both 30/40 something mafia nerds, BUT.
Are moving into the lucrative 'shake a fat blue haired trans activist women (Your guess good as mine) down for juice (eeeeewwww), racket in Portland. Untapped market.

Again with the eww.

Maybe we're the fine line John is looking for?

Blue haired Trans juice

That's the future.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

NJShore4Life wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 5:01 pm Alite claiming he robbed One Arm Shoukd be filed in the Science Fiction section.

Alite can’t / is terrified to even walk into The Borgata in Atlantic City because a few summers ago he was there gambling his disability check and ran into Younger Gambino Crew with Gotti’s Grandson the one that went away for the pills who was tatted up and Alite ran out scared calling 911 from the Borgata .

-Dante
Swear he said it... It was on the Johnny and Gene podcast where Hootie Russo and Felix Levine were in the studio with them...Alite saying he robbed Ronnie was only topped by Hootie saying "bosses had me go to sit downs for them"...Yeah and I was John Holmes stunt double...
aray22
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by aray22 »

Browniety86 wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 7:25 pm
NJShore4Life wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 5:01 pm Alite claiming he robbed One Arm Shoukd be filed in the Science Fiction section.

Alite can’t / is terrified to even walk into The Borgata in Atlantic City because a few summers ago he was there gambling his disability check and ran into Younger Gambino Crew with Gotti’s Grandson the one that went away for the pills who was tatted up and Alite ran out scared calling 911 from the Borgata .

-Dante
Swear he said it... It was on the Johnny and Gene podcast where Hootie Russo and Felix Levine were in the studio with them...Alite saying he robbed Ronnie was only topped by Hootie saying "bosses had me go to sit downs for them"...Yeah and I was John Holmes stunt double...
Hootie saying he was parked outside multiple making ceremonies.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

aray22 wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 1:30 pm
Browniety86 wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 7:25 pm

-Dante
Hootie saying he was parked outside multiple making ceremonies.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
John W
Straightened out

Post by John W »

NJShore4Life wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:40 am Alite lies more than this guy , at least Cicale is actually Italian.

Alite at one point was trying to pretend that he was Italian and an actual Associate of the mob instead of just an Albanian Drug Dealer who knew Junior Gotti in his Youth…..Biggest Scumbag on Earth

-Dante
A new book came out today from English author Shaun Attwood called ‘Sitdowns with Gangsters’ and there is a chapter about Alite where he claims that he was John Gotti Junior’s right-hand man and made $50 million for the Gambinos and was involved in 6 murders.

He just can’t stop lying
bluehouse
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by bluehouse »

Hey Dom you got any stories on Angelo Prisco

"Yeah plenty of stories i will tell them on a later date"

Hey Dom you said Barney isnt the boss of the westside who is?

"i got a video coming out soon about that"

Hey dom you have any dealings with colombos

sharpieone
Straightened out

Post by sharpieone »

bluehouse wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:06 am Hey Dom you got any stories on Angelo Prisco

In the meantime here’s some details on my great new idea for a restaurant called Mafia Hut. The foods going to be banging. We’ll have EG vodka. Yeah, because nothing pairs with Italian food quite like Eastern European ethanol.
GaspipeCasso
Straightened out

Post by GaspipeCasso »

The countless EG Vodka pushes get old, what happened to him putting water in impoverished companies?
Send word to Vladimir that you have his money, that he should come to the club tomorrow. We'll take care of the rest
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

sharpieone wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:35 am
bluehouse wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:06 am Hey Dom you got any stories on Angelo Prisco

In the meantime here’s some details on my great new idea for a restaurant called Mafia Hut. The foods going to be banging. We’ll have EG vodka. Yeah, because nothing pairs with Italian food quite like Eastern European ethanol.
BWAHAHAHHAHA
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

The poor guy can't fucking read and struggles to speak half the time. I almost feel bad for him.
Browniety86
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Browniety86 »

I asked him a question once on his live about how close Vinny was to Ronnie Carlucci and I swear they skipped over it to ask if he had any dealings with the Chicago Outfit😬😬
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

John W wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 1:55 am
NJShore4Life wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 11:40 am Alite lies more than this guy , at least Cicale is actually Italian.

Alite at one point was trying to pretend that he was Italian and an actual Associate of the mob instead of just an Albanian Drug Dealer who knew Junior Gotti in his Youth…..Biggest Scumbag on Earth

-Dante
A new book came out today from English author Shaun Attwood called ‘Sitdowns with Gangsters’ and there is a chapter about Alite where he claims that he was John Gotti Junior’s right-hand man and made $50 million for the Gambinos and was involved in 6 murders.

He just can’t stop lying
Pure Science Fiction, he’s such a fraud - 50 million LMFAO he doesn’t even have 50 bucks in his pocket until he cashes his disability check hahaha!
Joeyboy1982
Straightened out

Post by Joeyboy1982 »

JohnnyS wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 11:29 am The poor guy can't fucking read and struggles to speak half the time. I almost feel bad for him.
Cicale is 4th grade reading level, calandra is about 1st grade.