Where In The World Is Onetime Bonanno Capo Dom Cicale These Days?

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

nizarsoccer
Straightened out

Where In The World Is Onetime Bonanno Capo Dom Cicale These Days?

Post by nizarsoccer »

https://www.cosanostranews.com/2022/11/ ... s.html?m=1

Looks like he is entering the podcast game. Should be a nice addition and hopefully he can talk more about Canada. It's sad to see that he is still scamming though. Water from air machines just don't work (it's just a "fancy" dehumidifier).
Pmac2
Full Patched

Re: Where In The World Is Onetime Bonanno Capo Dom Cicale These Days?

Post by Pmac2 »

Surprised. I figured he was down in Florida running pills or popping them. Crazy turn of events. What all the pictures be photoshop. Lol like it's always sunny.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

That’s some weird shit
That’s the guy, Adriana. My Uncle Tony. The guy I’m going to hell for.
axx
Straightened out

Post by axx »

It does indeed look like a fancy dehumidifier, problem is it requires, you know... actual electricity to run. You can get solar panels with build in dehumidifiers today which would be far more practical for sun-rich Africa, where an electrical outlet is not available in every household. Anyway Cicale looks like a traveling salesman and speaker for that rabbi.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Yeah there is sitting on a grounded private jet for posterity. He's in Pakistan for the opium plants.
slimshady_007
Full Patched

Post by slimshady_007 »

Lmao. Guess that’s good that he’s giving clean water to that school in Africa. Who knows maybe he’s actually reformed. Regardless he’s a rat & a snake wouldn’t trust him.
Wise men listen and laugh, while fools talk.
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Anyone read The Cicale Files? Is it worth a read? After reading the Basciano book I was tempted to check it out.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:37 pm Anyone read The Cicale Files? Is it worth a read? After reading the Basciano book I was tempted to check it out.
It’s short but interesting. Some good stuff about Vinny and what they had going on. After reading the massino and Basciano jail transcripts it makes you realize how dedicated to the life and to massino Vinny was. He also makes a bunch of references about how Dom is loyal as they come and he trust him 10000%
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 9:37 pm Anyone read The Cicale Files? Is it worth a read? After reading the Basciano book I was tempted to check it out.
It is certainly worth the 6 or 7 bucks they’re charging for it.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

How murders cicale participate in or conspire the Santoro and pizzolo ? In a short time frame I would say. Some say he had a hand in quiet doms sons murder but he would have gave that up. I really think quiet Dom whacked his own kid which is maybe the craziest shit in modern age shit I would say last 30yrs maybe 40
falco
Straightened out

Post by falco »

Pmac2 wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:07 pm How murders cicale participate in or conspire the Santoro and pizzolo ? In a short time frame I would say. Some say he had a hand in quiet doms sons murder but he would have gave that up. I really think quiet Dom whacked his own kid which is maybe the craziest shit in modern age shit I would say last 30yrs maybe 40
JD posted from Cicale's debriefings what went down
Around Spring 2004 Dominick Cicale was having renovations done on his real estate office. Cirillo showed up at the office to discuss money owed for the work and Cicale told him to mind his business. Cirillo raised his voice and Cicale slapped him. Cirillo then started toward his vehicle and made a comment about getting a gun. Cicale followed him, held him against the car and started beating him so he couldn't get at any weapons. There was a guy with Cirillo who was still inside the vehicle. He told Cicale there wasn't really a gun inside so he backed off. Both parties left the scene. Almost immediately after they were gone Vincent Basciano Jr. showed up and was questioned by the NYPD who been called to the location and had also just arrived. Cirillo did not hit or threaten Basciano Jr., they weren't there at the same time.

A few hours later Cicale was summoned to meet with Vincent Basciano, Michael Mancuso and an unspecified Genovese member. It was decided since Cirillo didn't actually put his hands on Cicale there was no issue and to let it end there. The Genovese member made a call and Cirillo showed up and apologized to Cicale for his behavior. They shook hands and that was it.

Cirillo was last seen May 9, 2004. Shortly thereafter Cicale met with Basciano and Mancuso. During this meeting Basciano expressed his opinion that the Genovese were taking advantage of the recent situation between Cicale/Cirillo to get rid of Cirillo and have the blame pointed elsewhere. Basciano told Mancuso to meet with one of the Genovese leaders (poss. Lawrence Dentico) and inform them the Bonannos had nothing to do with it. Mancuso and the Genovese met and they told Mancuso they already knew the Bonannos weren't responsible and no further action was taken.

After Cicale was indicted he spent time with Dominick Cirillo at MDC Brooklyn, and Cirillo also told him he knew Cicale had nothing to do with killing his son.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

That’s wild sounds like Cirillo had his own kid wacked. Was that his biological son?
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

AntComello wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:53 pm That’s wild sounds like Cirillo had his own kid wacked. Was that his biological son?
Yes
All roads lead to New York.
AntComello
Full Patched

Post by AntComello »

Wiseguy wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:03 pm
AntComello wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:53 pm That’s wild sounds like Cirillo had his own kid wacked. Was that his biological son?
Yes
Kid must have been a real fuck up
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

AntComello wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:07 pm
Wiseguy wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:03 pm
Yes
Kid must have been a real fuck up
Long history of drug use and raised his hands to made guys.
All roads lead to New York.