Hypothetical Scenario-John Veasey Hit Is Successful

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Adam
Sergeant Of Arms

Hypothetical Scenario-John Veasey Hit Is Successful

Post by Adam »

So I've been rereading stuff on the Stanfa organization and I was thinking about this. If Pagano and Martines had killed Veasey in early 1994, how much would be different for Stanfa and those who were convicted with him? They'd still have the Avena office tapes, and all the recordings of the shakedowns and extortions......but I don't know that they ever get Stanfa and the rest for any murders. Veasey survives and that immediately gets Pagano and Martines. And Veasey provides the evidence in the Ciancaglini and Baldino murders. But if you take that away, does Colletti flip? Do Weinstein and Rebbie? I feel like possibly no. Stanfa will go down for racketeering and murder conspiracy because of the tapes, but I don't think any murders. And maybe Battaglia doesn't flip. I'm not sure if Bellocchi becomes a witness either. Then there's no testimony on the Digiacomo murder. And there's no direct evidence on the Colombo or Riccobene murders. Just something I was thinking about. I think certain people serve a lot of time for racketeering/extortion, but I wonder what people think.