New mob talk sitdown out #56

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Tonyd621
Full Patched

New mob talk sitdown out #56

Post by Tonyd621 »

https://mobtalksitdown.com/sitdown/

Gosh, these guys are getting old. I wonder if schratweiser will be pushing George A in a wheelchair 10 yrs from now.
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Re: New mob talk sitdown out #56

Post by outfit guy »

Can you summarize? as there is a membership firewall.
Ryan98366
Straightened out

Post by Ryan98366 »

outfit guy wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:41 am Can you summarize? as there is a membership firewall.
I will summarize for you:

Dave is bloated and red faced from drinking the night before. George starting talking about the Bruno era and the Scarfo era. Dave and George talk about Joey Merlino being in Florida. And the mob clubhouse in South Philly. Then they talk about the murders the feds are trying to pin on the Philly mob.

The end. The same as every time Dave and George talk….
#Let’s Go Brandon!
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Ryan98366 wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:05 am
outfit guy wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 11:41 am Can you summarize? as there is a membership firewall.

Dave is bloated and red faced from drinking the night before. George starting talking about the Bruno era and the Scarfo era. Dave and George talk about Joey Merlino being in Florida. And the mob clubhouse in South Philly. Then they talk about the murders the feds are trying to pin on the Philly mob.

Lolol
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

Thanks, realized you can at least listen, via the podcast area. Hence, you pay to view their faces but not if you just listen. It's a joke the FBI. The FEDs are now filled with gangbangers - and most not even killers - as the FBI has nothing to do. Layoffs like the private sector? not a chance.
Teflon Dom
Straightened out

Post by Teflon Dom »

Ryan98366 wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:05 am

Then don't watch. Doesn't even sound like you watched the video.

It wasn't great, but what else is there? You sound upset.
Teflon Dom
Straightened out

Post by Teflon Dom »

What the heck is it with the Mob Talk Sitdown website? Have to log in and out 5 times to see the video then it wont even full screen. Anyone else running into this?
Teflon Dom
Straightened out

Post by Teflon Dom »

I can't even log back into the website to rewatch the video so I'll have to go off memory from when I watched it the other day.

1. They go into the Hoffa dig, not much to say about that part.

2. They go into the guilty plea hearing dates which are in December in January. Talking about 5 years for Stevie Mazzone, 7 for Grande and 2 years for Sonny Mazzone were the years they were throwing around. Talk about the implications of having the ceremony taped and using it for future trials.

3. They talk about Merlino and getting his passport back.

4. They talk about Caesar “Sonny” DiCrecchio and his fraud scheme at the Philadelphia produce market and his connections with Borghesi and how the feds tried to get him talk flip on George for a lighter sentence but Sonny refused to talk.

5. The website sucks and you have a 50/50 chance of even accessing the content you paid for. LOL
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

7 years for Grande, if true that's a good deal, thought he'd get at least 10.
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

TommyGambino wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:18 am 7 years for Grande, if true that's a good deal, thought he'd get at least 10.
Always thought the one thing that might save Grande is they only had him really talking about drugs in hypotheticals. I think the only money he collected in the indictment from a drug sale was weed related. He did brag about how much oxy and fent pills he could sell, but bragging about how many drugs you could sell isn’t illegal. It is a terrible look, but it’s not against the law. He’ll get 7 , do 5 and change, and come home with an enhanced rep. No one is flipping on this case.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Teflon Dom wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:19 am
I can't even log back into the website to rewatch the video so I'll have to go off memory from when I watched it the other day.

1. They go into the Hoffa dig, not much to say about that part.

2. They go into the guilty plea hearing dates which are in December in January. Talking about 5 years for Stevie Mazzone, 7 for Grande and 2 years for Sonny Mazzone were the years they were throwing around. Talk about the implications of having the ceremony taped and using it for future trials.

3. They talk about Merlino and getting his passport back.

4. They talk about Caesar “Sonny” DiCrecchio and his fraud scheme at the Philadelphia produce market and his connections with Borghesi and how the feds tried to get him talk flip on George for a lighter sentence but Sonny refused to talk.

5. The website sucks and you have a 50/50 chance of even accessing the content you paid for. LOL
Yeah the website is brutal. But for <20/bucks a year I'm not going to complain about it
outfit guy
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by outfit guy »

So it appears the podcast different than the video as no potential sentences noted in the podcast. Hmmmmm, 7 years? That still 5.5 without parole. Seems overall, with the conspiracy, to be lite but then again, no violence.
JohnnyS
Full Patched

Post by JohnnyS »

I thought Steve Mazzone would be looking at a little less time than that. I was thinking he would end up getting around 3.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

outfit guy wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:38 am So it appears the podcast different than the video as no potential sentences noted in the podcast. Hmmmmm, 7 years? That still 5.5 without parole. Seems overall, with the conspiracy, to be lite but then again, no violence.
Yes the podcast is different then fhe sitdown. If you pm me I'll give you my acct info and you can watch it.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

Make money not headlines
Sometimes a party is just a party. Ron Previte always told me that
The boys on the street are saying…
We’ll have to see where it goes. Maybe nowhere

Rinse. Repeat. Put out video
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny