Joey Merlino is back in town

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Rocco
Full Patched

Re: Joey Merlino is back in town

Post by Rocco »

Shellackhead wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:10 pm How well off is Joey Merlino, financially speaking?
Hes not rich. Nothing is in his name. He has no assets. When he dies the cash dries up. Hes in it for the ride it seems.
Shellackhead
Full Patched

Post by Shellackhead »

Rocco wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:35 pm
Shellackhead wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:10 pm How well off is Joey Merlino, financially speaking?
Hes not rich. Nothing is in his name. He has no assets. When he dies the cash dries up. Hes in it for the ride it seems.
What about that rolls Royce he was riding around Florida I think a few years ago?
HoagieNose
Straightened out

Post by HoagieNose »

I would think he has a few million stashed away somewhere.
Wasn’t he getting money kicked up that whole 11 years he was in the can? He was technically boss.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

Highly unlikely. Pretty sure his wife was working a regular job for his entire run as Boss. He is strictly upper middle class.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Yeah millions stashed away is deff not joey merlino. He spends it as fast as it comes in.
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

dave wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:09 pm DS says Joey's podcast would be sports gambling related.

Schratweiser was just on the ganglandwire podcast talking about Merlino a few days ago.
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

I could actually see Merlino doing a sports/sports betting podcast. He did that call in radio show, or whatever it was, talking about hockey, etc.
All roads lead to New York.
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

Tonyd621 wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:41 pm Schratweiser was just on the ganglandwire podcast talking about Merlino a few days ago.
Thanks. Here's the YouTube link:

https://youtu.be/hwtmsWmiDC4

Wiseguy wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:57 pm I could actually see Merlino doing a sports/sports betting podcast. He did that call in radio show, or whatever it was, talking about hockey, etc.
Imagine him and the rest of the Philly Mob sitting down and chatting about sports betting on a podcast. Lol. Why not?
Do you mean the time he called in to the sports radio show to talk about Lindros? The audio of that is in this link:

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2013/ ... ZjcVpkZg..
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

dave wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:53 pm
Tonyd621 wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:41 pm Schratweiser was just on the ganglandwire podcast talking about Merlino a few days ago.
Thanks. Here's the YouTube link:

https://youtu.be/hwtmsWmiDC4

Wiseguy wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:57 pm I could actually see Merlino doing a sports/sports betting podcast. He did that call in radio show, or whatever it was, talking about hockey, etc.

Imagine him and the rest of the Philly Mob sitting down and chatting about sports betting on a podcast. Lol. Why not?
Do you mean the time he called in to the sports radio show to talk about Lindros? The audio of that is in this link:

Joey Betting Cigars and had no idea its complimentary playoff ticket that had belonged to Lindros, LOL
Wiseguy
Filthy Few

Post by Wiseguy »

dave wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:53 pm

That's the one.
All roads lead to New York.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

His wife was a sales rep for a huge alcohol distributor and someone said made like 200k a year. Thats was years ago .
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

Shellackhead wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:27 pm
Rocco wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:35 pm
What about that rolls Royce he was riding around Florida I think a few years ago?
Wasn't his car. Was his rich buddies car I believe. The home he lives in as well.
Rocco
Full Patched

Post by Rocco »

HoagieNose wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:32 pm I would think he has a few million stashed away somewhere.
Wasn’t he getting money kicked up that whole 11 years he was in the can? He was technically boss.
I don't think he could hold onto few million to long without blowing it gambling lol
chin_gigante
Full Patched

Post by chin_gigante »

It would be very funny if Merlino got a podcast and it ended up completely unrelated to crime.

Maybe a cooking podcast with the Kitchen Consigliere
'You don't go crucifying people outside a church; not on Good Friday.'
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

chin_gigante wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:09 pm It would be very funny if Merlino got a podcast and it ended up completely unrelated to crime.

Maybe a cooking podcast with the Kitchen Consigliere
The Bonsai Tree and Yoga Podcast

Hosted by Joey Merlino