Joey Merlino is back in town

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Allie Boy
Straightened out

Re: Joey Merlino is back in town

Post by Allie Boy »

ShotgunTheRifle wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:43 am
johnny_scootch wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:36 am
The Cat wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:45 am He slipped this last show on Vlad . it’s going to happen the more he runs his mouth.
What did he say?
He said "They are always going after us, the mob, the mafia......what mafia?"
That's kinda funny. It's like he's trying to be the modern day Joe Colombo, but just a more retarded version
Teflon Dom
Straightened out

Post by Teflon Dom »

Oh man, he said we...lock him up and throw away the key!
JakeTheSnake630
Straightened out

Post by JakeTheSnake630 »

Has anyone brought up that Kevin Connolly, E from Entourage, whose company Action Park Media platforms Joey's podcast is in big trouble. Apparently they have scammed the podcasts that signed with them out of huge money. I wonder if Joeys show will be effected, or if didn't get scammed because of who he was/is. There is a bunch of lawsuits coming. I guess Matthew Stanford's wife is one of the people bringing a lawsuit against APM.
If nobody sees it, it didn't happen.
Tasker
Associate

Post by Tasker »

JakeTheSnake630 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:11 am Has anyone brought up that Kevin Connolly, E from Entourage, whose company Action Park Media platforms Joey's podcast is in big trouble. Apparently they have scammed the podcasts that signed with them out of huge money. I wonder if Joeys show will be effected, or if didn't get scammed because of who he was/is. There is a bunch of lawsuits coming. I guess Matthew Stanford's wife is one of the people bringing a lawsuit against APM.
Yes it was recently brought up here that the podcast ended its partnership with KC. I suggested there might be something going on with ActionPark media and then a few days later the Barstool stuff happened.
Blunts
Straightened out

Post by Blunts »

Joey posted the full VladTV interview to his youtube channel. Now Vlad has hit him with a copyright infringement . :lol: :lol:
Tasker
Associate

Post by Tasker »

Joey says he’s opening a cheesesteak shop in south Philly near Packer park. Snuff did a live video on YT and they talked talked about it.
Cheech
Full Patched

Post by Cheech »

lowkey forgot all about mayoface and GA....its over for them.
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

JakeTheSnake630 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:11 am Has anyone brought up that Kevin Connolly, E from Entourage, whose company Action Park Media platforms Joey's podcast is in big trouble. Apparently they have scammed the podcasts that signed with them out of huge money. I wonder if Joeys show will be effected, or if didn't get scammed because of who he was/is. There is a bunch of lawsuits coming. I guess Matthew Stanford's wife is one of the people bringing a lawsuit against APM.
Stafford... the QB for the rams for those that do not know...
Tasker
Associate

Post by Tasker »

Snuff confirmed that the pod is no longer affiliated with Connolly’s ActionPark Media, but didn’t go into any detail or hint at any bad blood.
PHL_Mob
Straightened out

Post by PHL_Mob »

The place he’s opening the Cheesesteak joint is Talk of the Town and it’s been Danny D’Ambrosia’s spot for years along with an auto shop next door. A lot of athletes in there…
NorthBuffalo
Straightened out

Post by NorthBuffalo »

Is this really Steve Crea's son on his latest episode?
Proletarian187
Associate

Post by Proletarian187 »

They sure are name dropping a lot of serious heavy hitters who are still active and in good standing.
Carbine genius
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

NorthBuffalo wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:58 am Is this really Steve Crea's son on his latest episode?
Yes.
NorthBuffalo
Straightened out

Post by NorthBuffalo »

johnny_scootch wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:00 pm
NorthBuffalo wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:58 am Is this really Steve Crea's son on his latest episode?
Yes.
Was Dominic Crea a 'Tanglewood Boy' or was that Steve Jr. only? Just curious as I read a lot about them.
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

NorthBuffalo wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:55 pm
johnny_scootch wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:00 pm
Yes.
Was Dominic Crea a 'Tanglewood Boy' or was that Steve Jr. only? Just curious as I read a lot about them.
No, he was too young to run with them.