Joey Merlino is back in town

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Pmac2
Full Patched

Re: Joey Merlino is back in town

Post by Pmac2 »

I was thinking vlad tv. I doubt he would because vlad said the most he pays is 10k. You think merlino does it for 10k. Shit all those years of omerta doing time almost 20yrs and you go on a show for 10k i doubt it.
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

I didn't know Vlad's limit on how much he pays guests. Money is obviously no object for certain podcasts and networks, but who's going to interview Merlino if he's not going deep into the mob stuff? At least Vlad can ask him about his relationship with Meek Mill and his other rapper associates. lol.
TommyGambino
Full Patched

Post by TommyGambino »

A podcast 😂😂
mpl0215
On Record

Post by mpl0215 »

I still can't believe Joey is back and making the usual rounds ,figured he would lie low for a little bit, is it because he needs money?
HoagieNose
Straightened out

Post by HoagieNose »

mpl0215 wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:04 am I still can't believe Joey is back and making the usual rounds ,figured he would lie low for a little bit, is it because he needs money?
He tried to lay low in Florida and still got pinched. Guess he figures he’ll have some fun till he gets pinched again. He should be laying low like Borgesi seems to be doing. Don’t think he ever will though.
joeycigars
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by joeycigars »

HoagieNose wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:13 am
mpl0215 wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 5:04 am I still can't believe Joey is back and making the usual rounds ,figured he would lie low for a little bit, is it because he needs money?
He tried to lay low in Florida and still got pinched. Guess he figures he’ll have some fun till he gets pinched again. He should be laying low like Borgesi seems to be doing. Don’t think he ever will though.
Joey aint a lay low guy never was never will be , Merlino was born to be a gangster and took it all the way , One thing you cant take away from Joey is the Philly Mob attitude and the horse shoe up his ass , Also he will change it up and surprise people , like east coast LCN enterprise boss cream scam multi mob family score.
I dont see him doing a podcast ,But one day if the timing is right ....maybe a movie and book deal with enough money on the front end ...just my take on the way things are
UTC
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by UTC »

He could never stop playing the role in the public. Without that he doesn't exist.
Teflon Dom
Straightened out

Post by Teflon Dom »

Yeah he is broke. That is why he drives around in a 500 k rolls. :lol:
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

I don't think he actually owns that.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Dave65827
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Dave65827 »

If I remember correctly in a wikileaks file a few years ago it’s mentioned a “wealthy individual” bought Merlino the rolls Royce
West Coast1
Straightened out

Post by West Coast1 »

Chucky wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:26 am You’re thinking of Rick Tocchet, I might not be remembering it right but there may have been an article linking it back to Staino.
you are correct, i do think there was a link between merlino and some bartender that set it all up.
Lindros was maybe the in to the other guy.

I forgot it was Toccet, good call
West Coast1
Straightened out

Post by West Coast1 »

West Coast1 wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:44 pm
Chucky wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:26 am You’re thinking of Rick Tocchet, I might not be remembering it right but there may have been an article linking it back to Staino.
you are correct, i do think there was a link between merlino and some bartender that set it all up.
Lindros was maybe the in to the other guy.

I forgot it was Toccet, good call
oh shit the bartender was nj state police? how i remeber little bits i have no idea but i always get it alittle right and a little wrong
https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct- ... story.html
Tonyd621
Full Patched

Post by Tonyd621 »

Dave65827 wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:43 pm If I remember correctly in a wikileaks file a few years ago it’s mentioned a “wealthy individual” bought Merlino the rolls Royce
I remember Rubeo saying he had to give Merlino $1000 bucks to help buy his daughter a new macbook, I'm sure he still likes betting on sports.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

where can i see his wikilieaks and mobsters in general. go to wikileaks and then what. i cannot navigate my way through that site! Thanks
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
dave
Straightened out

Post by dave »

DS says Joey's podcast would be sports gambling related.