Joey Merlino is back in town

Discuss all mafia families in the U.S., Canada, Italy, and everywhere else in the world.

Moderator: Capos

Cheech
Full Patched

Re: Joey Merlino is back in town

Post by Cheech »

The video from last week was good with ralphie head. A lot about Previte from both of them
I'll race you around the corner for fuckin $400 - the skinny
Teflon Dom
Straightened out

Post by Teflon Dom »

ShotgunTheRifle wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:32 pm I have noticed Joey will not talk about someone or a case involving an alleged mobster if he wasn't arrested as well. For instance if you asked him a random Dom Grande question he will do his typical I have know nothing about that, or him. I'm assuming he is doing this not because he doesn't have all the facts. But because if he admits he knows anything it would immediately be assumed by police that he only knows of these details because he is involved in a criminal organization with him.
No way! It's almost like he is not trying to incriminate himself. Good catch.
Pogo The Clown
Men Of Mayhem

Post by Pogo The Clown »

It is almost like Fuggetaboutit is not trying to incriminate himself.

Pogo
It's a new morning in America... fresh, vital. The old cynicism is gone. We have faith in our leaders. We're optimistic as to what becomes of it all. It really boils down to our ability to accept. We don't need pessimism. There are no limits.
Amershire_Ed
Full Patched

Post by Amershire_Ed »

Moscone65 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:50 pm
Amershire_Ed wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:43 pm
Moscone65 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 3:27 pm Supposedly Kevin Connelly ended his business relationship with Merlino, I wonder if he will find another way to keep doing the podcasts.
What happened? I didn’t realize that’s who was producing Merlino’s pods.
Not sure, I doubt money though because the podcast was getting more popular.
Sounds like Connelly may have been the shady character in this case. Dudes from Barstool are calling him out for shady podcast practices, claiming he owes them almost $40K. One of them is claiming to talked to other people Connelly has scammed.

Edit: Connelly reportedly robbed Kelly Stafford (the wife of LA Rams QB Matthew Stafford) of thousands of dollars. He kept 100% of her merch and ticket sales from shows.

Joey musta sniffed out he was no good.
Pmac2
Full Patched

Post by Pmac2 »

Really E from entourage tried ripping off merlino. Thats awesome lol. Queens boulevard. i use to watch that show every weekend and true blood nerd
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Where's the lawsuits?

Otherwise it's just fuckin slander you ask me
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
NJShore4Life
Full Patched

Post by NJShore4Life »

Cheech wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:22 am The video from last week was good with ralphie head. A lot about Previte from both of them
The Head has been around forever going back to Joeys Dad Chuckie, The Head always stands up and takes his time as he was indicted with Joey in the late 90s and then again in 2008 in that Delco Nostra Indictment with Rat Finger Lou. The Head is an old time knock around guy who has been around forever . He is in his early to mid 70s now I believe.

-Dante
Joeyboy1982
Straightened out

Post by Joeyboy1982 »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:57 pm
Moscone65 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 3:27 pm Supposedly Kevin Connelly ended his business relationship with Merlino, I wonder if he will find another way to keep doing the podcasts.
Sounds like Connelly may have been the shady character in this case. Dudes from Barstool are calling him out for shady podcast practices, claiming he owes them almost $40K. One of them is claiming to talked to other people Connelly has scammed.

Edit: Connelly reportedly robbed Kelly Stafford (the wife of LA Rams QB Matthew Stafford) of thousands of dollars. He kept 100% of her merch and ticket sales from shows.

After that Gotti movie he should have been taken out behind a barn.
SonnyBlackstein
Filthy Few

Post by SonnyBlackstein »

Hysterically the pissant tried to play a tough guy in Entourage.
My nannas cough would've blown him over but he was constantly 'squaring up'.
Don't give me your f***ing Manson lamps.
Moscone65
Sergeant Of Arms

Post by Moscone65 »

Amershire_Ed wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:57 pm

Interesting, who woulda guessed that one eh!?
Uforeality
Straightened out

Post by Uforeality »

Pennisi went full steam at Merlino in todays video drop. Now it’s wait and see what Merlino comes back with.
The Cat
On Record

Post by The Cat »

He slipped this last show on Vlad . it’s going to happen the more he runs his mouth.
CornerBoy
Full Patched

Post by CornerBoy »

anyone know anything about ralphie the head? assume he's a philly made guy? any input would be great. Thanks so much
Q: What doesn't work when it's fixed?
A: A jury!
johnny_scootch
Full Patched

Post by johnny_scootch »

The Cat wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:45 am He slipped this last show on Vlad . it’s going to happen the more he runs his mouth.
What did he say?
ShotgunTheRifle
Straightened out

Post by ShotgunTheRifle »

johnny_scootch wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:36 am
The Cat wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:45 am He slipped this last show on Vlad . it’s going to happen the more he runs his mouth.
What did he say?
He said "They are always going after us, the mob, the mafia......what mafia?"